07/03/2015
Interview........
04/04/2014
Passport Req..
10/08/2015
LANDED..........
21/10/2015
Oa said:
Thank you for responding Vincygirl. How long after in process you had your dm on your file?
Hello,

I haven't been checking ECAS so I am not even sure what's the status on there. Nothing changed since the appeal as far as I know

Vincygirl

Feb 15, 2015
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2013
Doc's Request.
13/02/2014
Med's Done....
07/03/2015
Interview........
04/04/2014
Passport Req..
10/08/2015
LANDED..........
21/10/2015
luvk said:
hi

how do you know though, process in Ottawa or VISA POST? what would be the next step after the appeal won? thank you
My medical request, request for additional documents and PPR all came from ottawa. All simple cases go to ottawa after appeal is allowed as far as I understand.

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
Hi
U said, all requested from Ottawa how long was it after u won ur appeal? How did u receive all the request? By mail or email

Vincygirl said:
My medical request, request for additional documents and PPR all came from ottawa. All simple cases go to ottawa after appeal is allowed as far as I understand.

nass

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
30-01-2016
Hi everyone iam new here, I need u guys help plz. Iam canadian citizen I want to sponsor my wife i did a medical test for my wife last year Dec 31,2014 in egypt for canada. do I have to do another medical?or should i apply with this one I heared the medical test is till one year expires. My wife now she is pregnant one month can I do the medical test again now? Or the will hold my application till she give a birth? my question is how long is the processing time for egypt and the visa is in egypt or narobi? If the passport is Djibouti?

DanSlh

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015 AOR2............: 15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
nass said:
Hi everyone iam new here, I need u guys help plz. Iam canadian citizen I want to sponsor my wife i did a medical test for my wife last year Dec 31,2014 in egypt for canada. do I have to do another medical?or should i apply with this one I heared the medical test is till one year expires. My wife now she is pregnant one month can I do the medical test again now? Or the will hold my application till she give a birth? my question is how long is the processing time for egypt and the visa is in egypt or narobi? If the passport is Djibouti?
This thread is for who have their files rejected for some reason, as the title says.
The information you're liiking for are at the Cairo thread.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cairo-visa-office-t69666.0.html

Mohsoh

Jul 22, 2015
Oa said:
Hello Mohsoh, any update on your file. Please if you can share your experience it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Hello everyone, no I haven't got any news yet but there's one thing which is making me confused , like a month ago there was two address in my ecase like both home and mailing address but from August 8 , the home address disappeared from ecase and till now my address is lost .
If anyone have any experience plz share it .
Thanks in advance.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Mohsoh said:
Hello everyone, no I haven't got any news yet but there's one thing which is making me confused , like a month ago there was two address in my ecase like both home and mailing address but from August 8 , the home address disappeared from ecase and till now my address is lost .
Thanks in advance.
hey Mohsoh, how are you doing.....i was just reading your post.....if your mailing address in canada is shown on your ecas for you that i would not worry about too much....why i say this is that a person home address and mailing address can be two different address if you know what i mean..when check ecas with your spouse information and and you see your address and not his address that means that your spouse is ready to get there visa, that just mean that the address you spuse will be heading too once they arrive in canda and they have accecpted the residency of the person that is been sponsored....i hope this help you out some bit

Mohsoh

Jul 22, 2015
Maddants said:
hey Mohsoh, how are you doing.....i was just reading your post.....if your mailing address in canada is shown on your ecas for you that i would not worry about too much....why i say this is that a person home address and mailing address can be two different address if you know what i mean..when check ecas with your spouse information and and you see your address and not his address that means that your spouse is ready to get there visa, that just mean that the address you spuse will be heading too once they arrive in canda and they have accecpted the residency of the person that is been sponsored....i hope this help you out some bit
Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing fine
Thanks a lot for your kind information but the thing is that We won our appeal in March 2015 and additional doc, police clearance and new medical have been submitted to Ottawa in April , but till now no news from them , when my wife contact mp she said our file is in process in New Delhi , also it's been four months that our file is in New Delhi and no news yet , I'm just just waiting for my ppr , and I mentioned before in the month of July when I checked my ecase there was two address both home and mailing , but in August 8 the home address just disappeared till now , some ppl says when address disappear it mean u gonna receive ppr plz correct me if Iam wrong , if anyone could share their experiences plz.
Thanks in advance.

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
Hi
Anyone knows, all u guys say that police cerificate , medical & additional forms, what do you mean by additional forms? Whole sponsorship forms again or only certains forms from that application? Or totally different forms? Anyone can tell me about that ? Thank you.

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
can anyone pleaseee guide me about meeting MP
any tips please?
have meeting in 2 days and really confused and so nervous

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Mohsoh said:
Thanks in advance.
Sorry to here that you haven't got any good news. The best thing for you do is to contact mp of your riding. They can find out for you what's happening to your file. You should be able to get answer in two business days. Hopefully here good news soon. Take care

Oa

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Vincygirl said:
Hello,

I haven't been checking ECAS so I am not even sure what's the status on there. Nothing changed since the appeal as far as I know
Thank you for responding Vincygirl. Congrats on your pr. Take care

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
khan877 said:
URGENT!!!! SOMEONE GUIDE ME PLEASE

after sending all proofs and pictures etc I had..I received an email from immigration saying:
they refuse it because I didnt sent rukhsati pictures :(
but our rukhsati was very simple and we dont have any pics..what should I do now?

Someone please help.
salam khan can u plz email me ur email address thx

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Yana said:
i als got letter from CBSA on july 31. 2015 mentioning the fact they have granted our appeal. Din't hear anything after that.. do u have any idea abt it what gonna happen next. what is the timeline for next procedure.
Will i get letter from IAD or CBSA or they will forward decision directly that to london visa office
hi can u send me ur email address plz then we will talk

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
hello guys can u plz tell me should i need to send some profs for request the ADR or they will send my ADR without any request ....
my case refused feb 2015 appeal on feb 2015 blue book receved on aug 28 2015
thanks