+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Rogersmac

Jul 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got a letter from IAD finally. It was really stressful to wait for 26 days to get written Decision . I don't know what to do Next . My case will be transfer to Ottawa for Further process or will send to VO abroad . Really confused about it. Do I send medical and police clearance a head or just wait for them to ask me to redo it. What is the processing time for it ? plz advice me !! :(

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
Is there any issue with the case or there is a no visa post or something like that they will deal it in ottawa, other than that they''ll send ur file to wherever u have been applied. That's I know so far.
I have no experience ,& I'm at the same level as you r in right now. No idea about the next step too.

:(
Rogersmac said:
I just got a letter from IAD finally. It was really stressful to wait for 26 days to get written Decision . I don't know what to do Next . My case will be transfer to Ottawa for Further process or will send to VO abroad . Really confused about it. Do I send medical and police clearance a head or just wait for them to ask me to redo it. What is the processing time for it ? plz advice me !! :(

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
URGENT!!!! SOMEONE GUIDE ME PLEASE

after sending all proofs and pictures etc I had..I received an email from immigration saying:
they refuse it because I didnt sent rukhsati pictures :(
but our rukhsati was very simple and we dont have any pics..what should I do now?

Someone please help.

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
1) if they refused ur application & there is nothing you can't do in your visa office (means they won't change thier once the decision has been made)

2) there is a step that you can do it.
- wait for the refusal letter
- the letter tells you the reason for the refused
- you can hire a lawyer or you can do it your self.
- u have to appeal it but should be in less than 30 days from the day that u received the letter (in Toronto)
-once u have done that
-they''ll send you the confirmation letter or approval letter for your appeal
-by the time you can collect & send all your evidence again since from the begining.
-less than 120 days u''ll receive a book that about your application notes. Which is call a blue book
-there r two ways you can slove it.
-ADR or IAD
-ADR is not a pretty long wait, it can be done in less than a year in Toronto..
-ADR - I would say maybe by luck or depends On the immigration's member. Whether she/he sastified with your answer. It's about less than an hr interview you would have it.
-if you couldnt make it @ the Adr
Then u have to go for a full hearing which takes you abt 2 years. But you have no choice other than that. Or
-you can do 're application all over again from zero but that will make you more more harder b/c they will refused on same base again n again or in some other base. I would say best way to proof them they made a wrong decision to appeal it .

khan877 said:
URGENT!!!! SOMEONE GUIDE ME PLEASE

after sending all proofs and pictures etc I had..I received an email from immigration saying:
they refuse it because I didnt sent rukhsati pictures :(
but our rukhsati was very simple and we dont have any pics..what should I do now?

Someone please help.

Yana

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 april 2013
Doc's Request.
November 24, 2015
AOR Received.
sponsorship rejection in july 2013
Med's Request
November 24, 2015
Med's Done....
January 05, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
february 19, 2016 and passport submitted on February 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
case refused on 18 sept 2014 won appeal on july 31, 2015
i als got letter from CBSA on july 31. 2015 mentioning the fact they have granted our appeal. Din't hear anything after that.. do u have any idea abt it what gonna happen next. what is the timeline for next procedure.
Will i get letter from IAD or CBSA or they will forward decision directly that to london visa office

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
ajarupan said:
Congratulations lovewaits after 4 years. When was your ADR?

thank you it was augst 24 won it now im waiting my process is at new dehli they say it is like 6 months but i dont know when he will come i miss him dearly

Mrsalcala

Sep 3, 2015
Just joined and ready to lose my mind! My husband had his interview September 1 he said he did so good and then she started asking questions about my daughters father and he knows nothing about him! And why should he dead beat dad! Anyways she handed back his passport said if we have Been together 2 years and he's knows nothing about my ex this isn't love and said take your passport home I'll be denying you. So I'm waiting for my email! I can't even imagine waiting more time for this hell to be over!!! Anyone in Alberta know the timeline here? Where will I have to go for the meeting for hearing? Once I finally
Do get one. Gosh what a nightmare really! I'm Canada my husband is Dominican Republic

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
loveawaits said:
thank you it was augst 24 won it now im waiting my process is at new dehli they say it is like 6 months but i dont know when he will come i miss him dearly
At least, they told you on that day that you won. Better than my hearing. The judge told me that they will send a decision letter. Did they ask you for your new and old passport? They told to bring my passport, but never asked at hearing.

Good luck, you will receive a good news soon. :p

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Mrsalcala said:
Just joined and ready to lose my mind! My husband had his interview September 1 he said he did so good and then she started asking questions about my daughters father and he knows nothing about him! And why should he dead beat dad! Anyways she handed back his passport said if we have Been together 2 years and he's knows nothing about my ex this isn't love and said take your passport home I'll be denying you. So I'm waiting for my email! I can't even imagine waiting more time for this hell to be over!!! Anyone in Alberta know the timeline here? Where will I have to go for the meeting for hearing? Once I finally
Do get one. Gosh what a nightmare really! I'm Canada my husband is Dominican Republic
Did you win the hearing? I am bit confused with your story.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Anyone had their hearing was asked for new and old passport at the hearing? I was asked to bring it, but never asked at the hearing.

loveawaits

Star Member
May 22, 2015
ajarupan said:
At least, they told you on that day that you won. Better than my hearing. The judge told me that they will send a decision letter. Did they ask you for your new and old passport? They told to bring my passport, but never asked at hearing.

Good luck, you will receive a good news soon. :p
no they havent asked yet they said that process will be sent back to new dehli for process and medicals police check etc and thats all the immgration officer said it to my face congrats your approved lol but now i have to wait :(

Mrsalcala

Sep 3, 2015
ajarupan said:
Did you win the hearing? I am bit confused with your story.
No like I said he just had his interview! I need to wait for the email saying denied then apply for the appeal! I'm just wondering if others are from Alberta and know wait times

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Mrsalcala said:
No like I said he just had his interview! I need to wait for the email saying denied then apply for the appeal! I'm just wondering if others are from Alberta and know wait times
Sorry, such a bad news. Call the appeal office and find out. I was rejected last year in January 2014. Appealed in February 2014.

Mrsalcala

Sep 3, 2015
ajarupan said:
Sorry, such a bad news. Call the appeal office and find out. I was rejected last year in January 2014. Appealed in February 2014.
Are you still waiting for your hearing? How long did your takes? So I can call the appeal office and ask how back longed they are you think?

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
Mrsalcala said:
Are you still waiting for your hearing? How long did your takes? So I can call the appeal office and ask how back longed they are you think?
I had my full hearing on August 19, 2015. The judge told me to wait for the decision letter. They never told me if I won or lost. This worries me.

Yes, you can call the appeal office. They might have it on the file. They will is ask your file number.