26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
jaycee4sweet said:
hi sahil wits going on wid ur appeal never heard frm you.didu already go through or still w8ng for hearing.
Thanks for asking.

We have appealed and its been nine months now I guess it's a full hearing now. Our lawyer saying it's gonna take 18 months to get the date but here people are talking about it's a 24 month time in Toronto so I really don't know who is right the lawyer or the people here. That was not enough pain to bear now someone "ajarupan" just said their lawyer saying there is a 5 years ban after appeal. This ban is for everyone or just for misinterpretation?

I'm feeling like dead now.

RedNumeros

Jul 11, 2013
Here is my timeline
App filled march2013 ( was sent back from mississuga)
sent back june2013 (approved this time)
recived by paris visa office august22,2013
interview feb2014 ( lasted for 5 minutes and i knew they will say no)
rejected couple weeks later , and the reason as other people was Not Genuine Relashionship (we have loads of convos and pictures , my wife visited me 4 times , and i cudnt visit her and her familly cuz my TRV was rejected)
Appeal filled march2014 (my wife birthday was really sad cuz of the news)
appeal aproved september2014
still waiting and getting ready , Our filled was messed up because of lawyer we hired , didnt even know where to send application , and it was returned to him and they also gave him the right adress
ADR still waiting for it
IAD responsble of appeal : Montreal
Our process is a real struggle since the beginning

thats my experience , and good luck to all people

RedNumeros

Jul 11, 2013
SAHIL SINGH said:
Thanks for asking.

We have appealed and its been nine months now I guess it's a full hearing now. Our lawyer saying it's gonna take 18 months to get the date but here people are talking about it's a 24 month time in Toronto so I really don't know who is right the lawyer or the people here. That was not enough pain to bear now someone "ajarupan" just said their lawyer saying there is a 5 years ban after appeal. Is it for everyone or just for everyone?

I'm feeling like dead now.
i think this five year thing isnt true , from my experience with Our previous lawyer , you have to becarful and ck things out yourself also and not count on them 100% , me counting on a lawyer 100% is what made me go thru appeal , he said that its allright to send just few convos , he sent a couple of skype convos the time distance between them is 5 or six months , and sent only 20 picture even though my wife gave him 100 , and he said to her we shud keep the rest in case we had to appeal .
i also search him online and i found out that he is a pervert , he was subscribing to youtube channels that show horses and animals mating , and i was like OMG , we gave this man our pictures and convos ?
here is something you can read about Appeal process and rights cba.org/dev/Saskatchewan/main/pdf/MWM_2012_CLE6A_Veeman_Yang.pdf

manisonu

Jun 11, 2014
jaycee4sweet said:
hey can u plz tell me if ur ADR was in Toronto or sum where else. As I oh ADR in Toronto on March 24 and it z in Toronto. Can u tell me what question the most they ask you.
Hi dear
Same happened with me I am in Calgary my ADR was 28 November.Even I have one year daughter they said I wanna talk to your husband now I called appeal division they said long line your turn will be in November/ December.So painful life I am in confusion I sh reapply or should wait for full hearing

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
manisonu said:
Hi dear
Same happened with me I am in Calgary my ADR was 28 November.Even I have one year daughter they said I wanna talk to your husband now I called appeal division they said long line your turn will be in November/ December.So painful life I am in confusion I sh reapply or should wait for full hearing
hi I can understand ur pain m also going through same situation as u but I think u should w8 for hearing its one year tym but u Hv chances to win but if u reapply they again gonna reject dis z wot happen to some of the members in dis forum so I would suggest u to be patient n stay strong v ll get over dis all. My best wishes r with all those are going through dis all. Best of luck guys.

gnp2012

Mar 26, 2015
I filled my husband application in jan,2013
interview was on Nov/2013 - refused
appeal request filled on Jan/2014
appeal allowed
Hearing done here in Calgary- Jan/2015
appeal successful decision was made and I got letter in mail about appeal decision in 2 wks
...................waiting

any one had similar case ? plz share your views.
thank you

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
RedNumeros said:
i think this five year thing isnt true , from my experience with Our previous lawyer , you have to becarful and ck things out yourself also and not count on them 100% , me counting on a lawyer 100% is what made me go thru appeal , he said that its allright to send just few convos , he sent a couple of skype convos the time distance between them is 5 or six months , and sent only 20 picture even though my wife gave him 100 , and he said to her we shud keep the rest in case we had to appeal .
i also search him online and i found out that he is a pervert , he was subscribing to youtube channels that show horses and animals mating , and i was like OMG , we gave this man our pictures and convos ?
here is something you can read about Appeal process and rights cba.org/dev/Saskatchewan/main/pdf/MWM_2012_CLE6A_Veeman_Yang.pdf
Thanks dear feeling little better now I was so much worried. Hope someone can clear the fog about 5 years ban.

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
SAHIL SINGH said:
Thanks dear feeling little better now I was so much worried. Hope someone can clear the fog about 5 years ban.
I found this online:

"If you are a permanent resident or a foreign national and misrepresentation is found in your own original application for immigration status, then you will receive a 5 year inadmissibility period as well as a 5 year ban on reapplying for permanent residency. Misrepresentation is defined broadly and includes directly or indirectly making false statements, lying, or withholding important information on your original application and in your communications with immigration officers.

If you are applying for status from outside Canada and misrepresentation is found, then the 5 year inadmissibility period and 5 year ban on re-applying for permanent residency starts when you receive your final inadmissibility decision.

If a permanent resident or foreign national was deported due to misrepresentation, then the 5 year inadmissibility period and 5 year ban for reapplying for permanent residency begins on the date the removal order is enforced.

Admissibility based on Family Member’s inadmissibility

If you are a foreign national, you will be inadmissible to Canada if you have a family member who was found inadmissible to Canada on grounds of security, human or international rights violations, or organized criminality. It does not matter whether your inadmissible family member is accompanying you to Canada or not. For example, if your spouse is inadmissible to Canada for terrorist violence, then you would also be inadmissible to visit Canada, even if you are coming to Canada without your spouse."

maple23

Sep 30, 2014
I am not sure about this but can't someone ask a federal court for review of the decision when your appeal is denied at full hearing? Before the 5 year ban?

desi2

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Steps after successful ADR?

I am posting this on behalf of my friend, please help her with your knowledge.
Long story short, her husband was denied visa but she won in ADR. Till date She spent like $10,000 with a lawyer in GTA. Now after receiving confirmation letter stating successful ADR, the lawyer is again demanding $1200 to move the process forward.
So my question is what are the steps after successful ADR? Is it normal for lawyers to ask money again because she thought she already paid them at each step. She is broken now and under debt and is it possible to proceed without lawyer?
The lawyer said they will help to accelerate the process to complete it in 2-3 months, otherwise it could take upto 8 more months.
Any input will help, thanks.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
desi2 said:

Long story short, her husband was denied visa but she won in ADR. Till date She spent like $10,000 with a lawyer in GTA. Now after receiving confirmation letter stating successful ADR, the lawyer is again demanding $1200 to move the process forward.
So my question is what are the steps after successful ADR? Is it normal for lawyers to ask money again because she thought she already paid them at each step. She is broken now and under debt and is it possible to proceed without lawyer?
The lawyer said they will help to accelerate the process to complete it in 2-3 months, otherwise it could take upto 8 more months.
$10, 000 way too much. If you won ADR, wait for the result. You can contact the immigration officer to find out when you will receive your package, and status is posted online. Good luck

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
ajarupan said:
$10, 000 way too much. If you won ADR, wait for the result. You can contact the immigration officer to find out when you will receive your package, and status is posted online. Good luck

Today, March 26, 2015 was my hearing. Judge postponed my date on August 2015. I am very upset. It wasn't my mistake all Immigration fault. It's not my responsible to keep files organize. They told me some files are missing and pages should have page numbers. No one told me this. UPSET! very upset for this small mistake they postponed my date. :mad: :'(

RedNumeros

Jul 11, 2013
desi2 said:

Saying that he will accelerate the process to complete in 2 or 3 months is a lie , No one accelerate the process even Her Member of parliment or a ministre cant do that , this lawyer have charged her too much , and she shud now take it on her own hands , because the file will be sent to the VOs office in her husband's country and they will contact him in case they needed more documents to be submitted or to re_new his medical ck and criminal record

Plz tell her to not pay more , this lawyer doesnt have a heart and they do not care at all , all the lawyer do is read the immigration notes regarding what was the reasons for denial , and he tell you to gather documents and organize them

I feel really bad for her and i know what she is going thru , we have soo far me and my wife payed almost 5500 dollars .

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
gsize said:
so happy for you. where will you settle ?
Hello...I will be settling in North Vancouver :))

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
desi2 said:

hi dear i'm sorry for you & we didnt give even a cent foe a lawyer or anybody but we did all by our selves and won it too ... $10000 is too much they are very bad but dont give even a cent more you can do the rest alone
you have to download some of the same applications and fill them and send when the visa office requested we can tell you what exactly they'll ask... and most probably medical & police clearance too and they cant do anything to speed the process up.. liers..... everybody who has already gone through these process will help you to take on the rest... good luck