CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
hello ajarupan this will help u...

The ADR process at the IAD usually involves an in-person meeting - an ADR Conference - that is scheduled to last for one hour. The IAD assigns a member to act as a dispute resolution officer (DRO) for each appeal that is selected for the ADR process. All DROs receive training in ADR and have in depth substantive and procedural knowledge of sponsorship appeal issues. In addition to the DRO, the ADR Conference participants are the Minister's counsel, and the appellant and their counsel. About half of the cases that go through ADR will have a final result without the parties having to attend an oral hearing. Usually this is CIC agreeing to the appeal being allowed, or it could be the appellant withdrawing the appeal

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
ajarupan said:
Hi Guys,

I got IAD hearing on March 26, 2015. I was wondering if IAD or ADR was most successful? I am so nervous. How is this process set up on that day? Please if anyone experience will explain. Thanks.
The ADR process at the IAD usually involves an in-person meeting - an ADR Conference - that is scheduled to last for one hour. The IAD assigns a member to act as a dispute resolution officer (DRO) for each appeal that is selected for the ADR process. All DROs receive training in ADR and have in depth substantive and procedural knowledge of sponsorship appeal issues. In addition to the DRO, the ADR Conference participants are the Minister's counsel, and the appellant and their counsel. About half of the cases that go through ADR will have a final result without the parties having to attend an oral hearing. Usually this is CIC agreeing to the appeal being allowed, or it could be the appellant withdrawing the appeal

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
hello all

I filed for my wife and 9months old son sponsorship case in Dec.2012.
Rejected in Feb.2013 from Mississauga
but they send my file to CHC Islamabad
From CHC Islamabad they transfer my file to CHC London Office Jun 2014
my Online status was change Decision has been made office will contact you soon something like that...
then we received an email that ur case is rejected because of some marriage issue not real.... (without an interview) of my wife
File the Appeal in calgary on Feb 2015
Received acknowledgement letter on feb 2015
what next .....??????????????????????

and pleas tell me if we do another baby will it make our case longer if yes how long?

thanks
Regards

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

shuaibks said:
hello all

I filed for my wife and 9months old son sponsorship case in Dec.2012.
Rejected in Feb.2013 from Mississauga
but they send my file to CHC Islamabad
From CHC Islamabad they transfer my file to CHC London Office Jun 2014
my Online status was change Decision has been made office will contact you soon something like that...
then we received an email that ur case is rejected because of some marriage issue not real.... (without an interview) of my wife
File the Appeal in calgary on Feb 2015
Received acknowledgement letter on feb 2015
what next .....??????????????????????

and pleas tell me if we do another baby will it make our case longer if yes how long?

thanks
Regards
1. You appear to say that Mississauga found you ineligible to sponsor, what was the reason?
2. You choose the option that "if found ineligible, continue the sponsorship" right?
3, If you were ineligible to sponsor, the addition of another child will not help your case.

shuaibks

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
CALGARY
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
PMM said:
Hi

1. You appear to say that Mississauga found you ineligible to sponsor, what was the reason?
2. You choose the option that "if found ineligible, continue the sponsorship" right?
3, If you were ineligible to sponsor, the addition of another child will not help your case.
1. Ineligible to sponsor from Mississauga yes.
2.You choose the option that "if found ineligible, continue the sponsorship" right? right.

that was my mistake i havent read full my application be4 to send to Mississauga that was dune by some immigration consultant
thats y he click on this option that "if found ineligible, continue the sponsorship" i shouldn't do that :(

Thanks Dear

DanSlh

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015 AOR2............: 15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
shuaibks said:
1. Ineligible to sponsor from Mississauga yes.
2.You choose the option that "if found ineligible, continue the sponsorship" right? right.

that was my mistake i havent read full my application be4 to send to Mississauga that was dune by some immigration consultant
thats y he click on this option that "if found ineligible, continue the sponsorship" i shouldn't do that :(

Thanks Dear
What was the reason for you to be rejected as sponsor?

Raz8029

Mar 21, 2015
ajarupan said:
Hi Guys,

My IAD hearing on March 26, 2015. I was wondering if IAD or ADR was most successful? I am so nervous. How is this process set up on that day? Please if anyone experience will explain. Thanks.
I had an ADR hearing a few days ago (March 18). My case was solid and I gave them proof against all the objections that the officer had for refusing my wife's immigration. Even my lawyer was confident that will win the ADR.

After asking me questions for about 35 mins, the minister's counsel said that she cannot approve the appeal because there was no interview for my wife before the file got rejected. Hence now she will request that my wife be interviewed and then something will happen. My lawyer got pissed and said we want a hearing right now. I even offered to call my wife up right there and then so that the minister's counsel can ask questions. The minister's counsel made an excuse that she doesnt have time to talk to my wife. When we (me and my lawyer) argued, they said the only other option is a full hearing which can be given not before April 2016!!.

For you, I suggest you be very careful in the ADR. The Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) member will just sit there and enjoy the show. She may ask you a few questions but she has no power over the decision.

All the best !!

jaycee4sweet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-06-2013
File Transfer...
22-06-2013
Med's Done....
March10th,2013
Interview........
June4th,2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
W8ng
LANDED..........
Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
Raz8029 said:
I had an ADR hearing a few days ago (March 18). My case was solid and I gave them proof against all the objections that the officer had for refusing my wife's immigration. Even my lawyer was confident that will win the ADR.

After asking me questions for about 35 mins, the minister's counsel said that she cannot approve the appeal because there was no interview for my wife before the file got rejected. Hence now she will request that my wife be interviewed and then something will happen. My lawyer got pissed and said we want a hearing right now. I even offered to call my wife up right there and then so that the minister's counsel can ask questions. The minister's counsel made an excuse that she doesnt have time to talk to my wife. When we (me and my lawyer) argued, they said the only other option is a full hearing which can be given not before April 2016!!.

For you, I suggest you be very careful in the ADR. The Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) member will just sit there and enjoy the show. She may ask you a few questions but she has no power over the decision.

All the best !!
hey can u plz tell me if ur ADR was in Toronto or sum where else. As I oh ADR in Toronto on March 24 and it z in Toronto. Can u tell me what question the most they ask you.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
jaycee4sweet said:
Hey guys here the day z coming for I was w8ng nd m so excited but nervous also dnt know wot ll b the outcome. M going for my ADR on March 24. plz plz guys keep me in ur prayers.
ajarupan said:
Hi Guys,

My IAD hearing on March 26, 2015. I was wondering if IAD or ADR was most successful? I am so nervous. How is this process set up on that day? Please if anyone experience will explain. Thanks.
good luck to both of you ...
wish your ADR will be success and will get a happy news for you'll

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Raz8029 said:

All the best !!
im so sorry you had to go through that. Not acceptable ! Eventually you will be reunited. It will take time !!! (they played with us for 5 years )

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
Gango is waiting said:
my congratulations dear Newbie01...
Are you Ready to go?
yes I'm packed and ready to go. will be in Canada this week :)
so EXCITED!!!!

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Newbie01 said:
yes I'm packed and ready to go. will be in Canada this week :)
so EXCITED!!!!
so happy for you. where will you settle ?

Raz8029

Mar 21, 2015
jaycee4sweet said:
hey can u plz tell me if ur ADR was in Toronto or sum where else. As I oh ADR in Toronto on March 24 and it z in Toronto. Can u tell me what question the most they ask you.
My ADR was in Calgary on March 18th, 2015. The first question they asked me was about myself. They asked me when did I come to Canada. They asked where I work and live.
They also asked about the details of my relationship. How is started, and how it progressed. Then they asked me if I has any joint accounts with my wife. They asked if I had met my wife's brother and her parents. They asked where my wife was living currently, how much money I send her.

They also looked at my communication with my wife (emails and whatsapp chats) and asked why I was not romantic in those conversations. :mad:.

And after the caucus (they tell you and your lawyer to leave the room and discuss the case among themselves) they told me they cannot proceed with a resolution and will have to interview my wife.

I hope that helps.

All the best !!

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Raz8029 said:
My ADR was in Calgary on March 18th, 2015. The first question they asked me was about myself. They asked me when did I come to Canada. They asked where I work and live.
They also asked about the details of my relationship. How is started, and how it progressed. Then they asked me if I has any joint accounts with my wife. They asked if I had met my wife's brother and her parents. They asked where my wife was living currently, how much money I send her.

They also looked at my communication with my wife (emails and whatsapp chats) and asked why I was not romantic in those conversations. :mad:.

And after the caucus (they tell you and your lawyer to leave the room and discuss the case among themselves) they told me they cannot proceed with a resolution and will have to interview my wife.

I hope that helps.

it means you'll get a Full hearing i think

All the best !!