China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
hi guys, my husband ( sponsor ) is here with me in China, the mailing address for him is his daughter's address in Canada, and she told us the blue book from Canada Border Service just arrived, we appealed in Vancouver office on the 5th, Jan, 2015. what should we expect next ? by email or phone calls or mailing ? Thanks a lot.

Newbie01

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2011
Med's Request
06-2012
Interview........
08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Denied 08-2014...appealed September 2012, won full hearing June 2014. Request for documents Aug.2014.
I just got my Visa!!!!!!! Woohoooooooooooo :-*
My Nightmare has finally ended!!!!! It was a long haul.
2.5 years of my life wasted because of a VO that made the wrong decision. Disgusted in the training the VO's have. Clearly they don't know what they are doing!!!!!
But my nightmare has ended!!!!!
Wishing everyone the best of luck and hope everyone is reunited with their loved ones soon!!!!!

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
AnnieDonald said:
hi guys, my husband ( sponsor ) is here with me in China, the mailing address for him is his daughter's address in Canada, and she told us the blue book from Canada Border Service just arrived, we appealed in Vancouver office on the 5th, Jan, 2015. what should we expect next ? by email or phone calls or mailing ? Thanks a lot.
by post mail
you'll here whether you got an ADR or a full hearing good luck

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
Gango is waiting said:
:p VISA VISA :p
Yes I got the passports with visas
It took 3 days for me :-* :-* :-*
:p :p :p :p
Have a very happy life in Canada!!!!!!! Welcome ;D

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
I just got an email from my VO that my file is in Ottawa and I should contact them. However I thought the VO requests for ppr but I'm not quite sure. Can Ottawa also request for PPR. Does anyone know how this works because I am a little confused. It's been 12 days since ECas changed to Decision made. Thanks

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
Siva said:
I just got an email from my VO that my file is in Ottawa and I should contact them. However I thought the VO requests for ppr but I'm not quite sure. Can Ottawa also request for PPR. Does anyone know how this works because I am a little confused. It's been 12 days since ECas changed to Decision made. Thanks
mine was changed to DM on Feb.24 :eek:

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Newbie01 said:
I just got my Visa!!!!!!! Woohoooooooooooo :-*
My Nightmare has finally ended!!!!! It was a long haul.
2.5 years of my life wasted because of a VO that made the wrong decision. Disgusted in the training the VO's have. Clearly they don't know what they are doing!!!!!
But my nightmare has ended!!!!!
Wishing everyone the best of luck and hope everyone is reunited with their loved ones soon!!!!!
my congratulations dear Newbie01...
Are you Ready to go?

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Siva said:
milenka said:
mine was changed to DM on Feb.24 :eek:
hey you two whats going on?
if its DM, no need to worry they'll request the passport soon.... its already done girls...
mine was DM after ppr and also after i handed over the passports to VFS office