+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Boss Mala

Jan 27, 2013
Hi
Any one can tell me after winning in the federal court (judicial review) how long it takes to CIC contact to sponsor or reopen the file?? We win on first week of January. Still didn't hear anything from CIC.

Thanks

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Hello everyone, I would like to know from the people that had there full hearing in toronto. How long did it take you to get a full hearing date for your appeal.....

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Maddants said:
Hello everyone, I would like to know from the people that had there full hearing in toronto. How long did it take you to get a full hearing date for your appeal.....
28 months from signing the appeal papers to Hearing date. (Toronto) Hang in there ! 8)

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Hi ,

here is my timeline

Appeal: March
Recv Bluebook: July
Won ADR: Nov
Re-medical : Jan
PPR request: waiting

Luak

Jun 17, 2014
Hi
I would like to ask you please when you won your ADR did they tell you orally or they sent you confirmation letter that you won I had ADR haven't received anything if I win or not
Thanks

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Luak said:
Hi
I would like to ask you please when you won your ADR did they tell you orally or they sent you confirmation letter that you won I had ADR haven't received anything if I win or not
Thanks
They told me orally and 2 weeks later they sent me a confirmation letter. I dealt with the Toronto Office.

Luak

Jun 17, 2014
Hello everyone
coworker had an adr today he was told to re apply again does it meant that they did not believe him? or to re apply could be the quicker one in Toronto

experience persons

-

BChome

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Wales
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0512 and 2121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
15-07-14 & 15-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
Med's Request
15-07-2014
Med's Done....
(03-06-2013 - expired) 26-07-2014
Hi
I'm new to this thread and I'm still hoping an appeal might not be necessary, but I have a bad feeling about it all..
I'm going to need some advice on the initial appeal steps if possible please?
I applied for spousal sponsorship in Aug 2013 at the London Visa Office.
I was deported from Canada (where my partner, children and home still are) to the UK in May 2014, due to a DUI that I got in Canada in January 2010, although it only went to court for it in April 2012. I can apply to be pardon from April 2015.
The reason for the excessive delays is that I was fighting the deportation (unsuccessfully) with the use of lawyers from within Canada. I have always been legally in Canada, even with just implied status at some points while waiting to be processed. My former lawyer put in so many applications. The cost of this entire ordeal is currently over £20,000 ($35,000) and rising.
My DUI was minor (I know its an offence, and have taken responsibility for my stupidity. I have completely complied with my sentence in accordance to BC law), I only blew marginally over, there was no other incident involved, and I have a totally clean record apart from that one stupid mistake. It was the officers first ever arrest, and she was being assessed during the arrest procedure. The RCMP apologised to me at the end of the ordeal, and I have their support with my applications.
I have a humanitarian and compassionate submission lodged with my PR application to try and overcome the criminality.
I have lived in Canada for 6 years, have my whole life set up there, and have over testimonial from reputable people with the community testifying to my positive contribution to Canadian society culturally, economically and socially. I have a well established life, and have been forced to leave my home, my partner, my children, my dog, my friends.. everything..
I submitted a TRP and ARC (authorisation to return to Canada) as soon as I returned in May, asking to be able to return to my family while my PR was in process. This got 'misplaced' along with my British passport until Oct 2014.
I was requested to do another medical (previous one expired due to long process time) and new police certificates and paid the RPRF.
The final document to come through was the additional Canadian Police Check/Certificate which detailed my single charge (CIC have had full disclosure of this incident, in the form of court documents and statement dating back to 2011. My former lawyer incorrectly submitted the RCMP police disclosure request rather than full certificate). London received this on Jan 17 2015.
Today my MP in Wales received an email from the LVO saying:

Dear Roger Williams, MP,
This is in response to your enquiry regarding the above noted file.
Please be advised that a decision was made on 9th February 2015. The applicant will be sent a letter explaining the reasons for this decision, in due course.
We hope this is of assistance.
Sincerely,
p.p. REO

The way that I'm reading it suggests that if they have to 'explain' the decision, and in letter form rather than COPR, it is likely to be negative. You do not need to 'explain' a positive decision. I expect this has been prompted because of the official Police Certificate pertaining to my charge that they recently received.
I know I'm jumping the gun a bit, but is it legal for them to request all of these extra documents (and the significant costs and fees associated with them) if they were aware of this charge when I initially submitted my applications? The certificate just confirmed what they already knew and have done since the start.
Also what are my grounds for appeal? I've heard that it is basically impossible to appeal because I've already submitted an application for consideration under humanitarian and compassionate grounds? Is this true?
Having received my case file notes, my relationship is not under question, so I believe it is all related to my criminality (however minor).
Please can anyone give me any advice?
Is a letter of reconsideration my first step?
Could I apply to have an ADR in the UK? And if so, how?
And how long am I likely to have to wait before I'm notified of the decision?
I haven't seen my family for 10 months now, and I'm stuck in a country where I have nothing, but I will not give up on my fight to go home!
HELP! I don't know how much more I can take!

luvk

Jan 27, 2015
Maddants said:
Hi, When did u appeal? i guess about 2 yrs & i did in july 2013 :(

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Siva said:
Hi ,

here is my timeline

Appeal: March
Recv Bluebook: July
Won ADR: Nov
Re-medical : Jan
PPR request: waiting
hi dear
did your ecas changed to "medical results have been received" after you did the re-medical? if so, after how long you did the re-medical, its changed?
plzzz reply thnx
i'm also waiting for my ppr and also have more time for ppr according to my researches after winning appeal... but for some people they have changed ecas to "medical results have been received" 2-3 weeks after its done....
but mine is still last updated like ...

We received your application for permanent residence on ............ 2010.
We started processing your application on ............ 2013.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

but it was changed to "in process" after file was sent to the visa post after won the ADR..
PLZZZz all my dear friends let me know when your ecas changed to "medical results have been received" after you did it?
thnx in advance.... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Hi Gango,

Mine says the same thing and I think they have the old information from previous. Don't worry we will get ppr request soon. Hang in there a little more.

Love22

Sep 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan17/2013
Med's Done....
Jan26/2015 re-medical&police report
Passport Req..
April 16-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hello guys,

We were requested for re-medical, police report and as well as few updated CIC FORMS. Is it normal for them to request updated forms? Also, how long will it take after this to get PR?

Thank you.