+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Luak

Jun 17, 2014
I called them and ask them, they told me we don,t send a letter on that scenario no official confirmation letter for failed adr at all and online status disappear I cannot check the status, only thing they says to me is they want to talk to my wife first marriage for both of us

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Hey all,

Looks like this thread will be my new home for a bit.
Had my hearing today, lost.
I don't have the slightest idea where to begin, but we are going to file for an appeal because I didn't lose on fair grounds/fair judgement.
If anyone can throw some basic pointers my way, please do. It would help a lot. In the meantime, I'm gonna scroll through some pages of the appeal thread here and see what I can figure out on my own.
To anyone else in the same boat, good luck to you all. Never give up on your loved ones. <3

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
b4roness said:
Hey all,

I don't have the slightest idea where to begin, but we are going to file for an appeal because I didn't lose on fair grounds/fair judgement.
If anyone can throw some basic pointers my way, please do. It would help a lot. In the meantime, I'm gonna scroll through some pages of the appeal thread here and see what I can figure out on my own.
To anyone else in the same boat, good luck to you all. Never give up on your loved ones. <3
I am sorry to hear your news. When you lost in interview did they immediately tell you? Or by letter?

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
I was just received email requesting ppr, ppc, medical , and updated documents from Ottawa. Thought I let you guys know.

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
@ Siva ....yay good luck :) we sent them last week now we wait for them to contact my husband to ask for his passport :)

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Siva said:
I was just received email requesting ppr, ppc, medical , and updated documents from Ottawa. Thought I let you guys know.
wow happy for you ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D almost there good luck ;D ;D ;D

Reactions: Alicee

Amkaur

Jan 22, 2015
hi , I won full day hearing for my husband in late November 2014 and recived written confirmation 10 days later. Now 2 almost 2 months are passed , nothing received from visa office ...please let me know ,what would be the next step and how long will it take after hearing ?

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
ajarupan said:
I am sorry to hear your news. When you lost in interview did they immediately tell you? Or by letter?
Oh this was immediate. This guy already knew he was gonna fail me. I figured it out immediately, simply by the questions he was initially asking at the beginning of the interview, and my own questions to him about minor important details, to which replied "I'm sorry I haven't looked over all the evidence."
Like, REALLY? I was about to ask him how in the world does a visa officer AVOID the gigantic stack of evidence HE asked for, plus the stack from last year (which he had to admit to not looking over either.) He only read through our letters, and that's pretty much it. That and the general application information. Black and white. No gray allowed LOL. In other words, he coulda been a decent man and sent me a darn refusal letter long ago, and saved us the hassle of this expensive ass trip to Vienna, and not force me to come in just to tell me that he hasn't looked at any evidence, despite the fact that the evidence was heavily flooded with info as to WHY my husband could not visit me...
BUT, oddly enough, I think he knows that he has no shot at winning the appeal process. We're the winners in that one. It's as clear as day and he outed himself a few times, which my husband will bring up in court.

An officer SHOULD NOT personify spousal relationships based ON HIS OWN RELATIONSHIP, which he did! He said his own wife would, and i quote, 'KILL' him, if he didn't visit her often... YOU DON'T DO THAT! Each case and each couple is an individual entity, with individual customs, rights, feelings, situations, etc. Making something so personal and basing other peoples relationships around his own ideals is NOT correct in such scenarios. Leave that to couples counseling, buddy. You're an immigration officer, you should be NEUTRAL. Leave your personal crap at home.

He said, and i quote, "If your husband cared for you, he would have risked it (losing his job + being stranded) to see you!"
NOW THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE, for an officer to state such a stupid remark. If my husband lost his job, we'd have lost the case because he'd have no way to 'sponsor' me.
(someone on here recently lost because their wife, who has a job, has 2 dependents under her... and CIC stated that she cannot sponsor the husband because of that supposedly... or something like that... skimmed through it.)

And the next fun fact from mister officer: "I'm sure his bosses would understand if he got stranded in Europe for a couple of weeks extra, or longer. It's a nice area of the world to be stuck in!"
Yeah, officer! Nice for someone with your paycheck and stature! WONDERFUL, EXPENSIVE AREA! You wanna pay our bills, sir?
(holy crap i paid 7 euros for a cup of coffee today.... don't judge me.... lol)

Otherwise, considering all the other 5000 pages of bank records, skype, email, gifts, cards, facebook messages/pic, pictures, wedding, etc evidence... he said ALL THAT WAS FINE AND WE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH.
BUT the fact that my husband, who has been waiting to renew his pr card a year now (due to CIC mistakes, literally) is being called a fraud, is disgusting. How dare he say my husband, who bends over backward to keep my happy, fed, safe, and sane, supposedly doesn't love me because WE didn't want to risk him losing his job?
Please tell me, am I out of my mind with this rant? Have we really done something so horrific to have this happen to us?
We are taking him to court asap. I told the officer that, without pardon, and that his negative thoughts and decisions will not break our marriage apart, if that was his goal.
What a piece of work.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
b4roness said:
Hey all,

To anyone else in the same boat, good luck to you all. Never give up on your loved ones.
sorry they are doing this to you and yours. I know how you feel. Waiting is the hardest part. Best to keep busy and remember, everyday you are apart means 1 day closer. ::)

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
b4roness said:
Oh this was immediate. This guy already knew he was gonna fail me. I figured it out immediately, simply by the questions he was initially asking at the beginning of the interview, and my own questions to him about minor important details, to which replied "I'm sorry I haven't looked over all the evidence."
Like, REALLY? I was about to ask him how in the world does a visa officer AVOID the gigantic stack of evidence HE asked for, plus the stack from last year (which he had to admit to not looking over either.) He only read through our letters, and that's pretty much it. That and the general application information. Black and white. No gray allowed LOL. In other words, he coulda been a decent man and sent me a darn refusal letter long ago, and saved us the hassle of this expensive ass trip to Vienna, and not force me to come in just to tell me that he hasn't looked at any evidence, despite the fact that the evidence was heavily flooded with info as to WHY my husband could not visit me...
BUT, oddly enough, I think he knows that he has no shot at winning the appeal process. We're the winners in that one. It's as clear as day and he outed himself a few times, which my husband will bring up in court.

An officer SHOULD NOT personify spousal relationships based ON HIS OWN RELATIONSHIP, which he did! He said his own wife would, and i quote, 'KILL' him, if he didn't visit her often... YOU DON'T DO THAT! Each case and each couple is an individual entity, with individual customs, rights, feelings, situations, etc. Making something so personal and basing other peoples relationships around his own ideals is NOT correct in such scenarios. Leave that to couples counseling, buddy. You're an immigration officer, you should be NEUTRAL. Leave your personal crap at home.

He said, and i quote, "If your husband cared for you, he would have risked it (losing his job + being stranded) to see you!"
NOW THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE, for an officer to state such a stupid remark. If my husband lost his job, we'd have lost the case because he'd have no way to 'sponsor' me.
(someone on here recently lost because their wife, who has a job, has 2 dependents under her... and CIC stated that she cannot sponsor the husband because of that supposedly... or something like that... skimmed through it.)

And the next fun fact from mister officer: "I'm sure his bosses would understand if he got stranded in Europe for a couple of weeks extra, or longer. It's a nice area of the world to be stuck in!"
Yeah, officer! Nice for someone with your paycheck and stature! WONDERFUL, EXPENSIVE AREA! You wanna pay our bills, sir?
(holy crap i paid 7 euros for a cup of coffee today.... don't judge me.... lol)

Otherwise, considering all the other 5000 pages of bank records, skype, email, gifts, cards, facebook messages/pic, pictures, wedding, etc evidence... he said ALL THAT WAS FINE AND WE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH.
BUT the fact that my husband, who has been waiting to renew his pr card a year now (due to CIC mistakes, literally) is being called a fraud, is disgusting. How dare he say my husband, who bends over backward to keep my happy, fed, safe, and sane, supposedly doesn't love me because WE didn't want to risk him losing his job?
Please tell me, am I out of my mind with this rant? Have we really done something so horrific to have this happen to us?
We are taking him to court asap. I told the officer that, without pardon, and that his negative thoughts and decisions will not break our marriage apart, if that was his goal.
What a piece of work.
so sorry to hear this. Stay strong and best to keep busy. Eventually, you will be together. We fought 5 years to bring my CL here. He landed in April 2014 and our relationship is stronger than ever. ::)

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
b4roness said:
Oh this was immediate. This guy already knew he was gonna fail me. I figured it out immediately, simply by the questions he ....
b4roness ... many of the people on this site are here for the same reason you are. Incompetent VOs. I remember one lady saying the VO referred to her as "barren". In my case, the VO actually called my step son a bastard! My wife is Chinese, and that is possibly the worst insult you can give. The VO even asked my wife why she wasn't looking for a Japanese husband. My wife had to remind him that the Chinese have a bad history with the Japanese ... due to the events of World War 2.

You would think that an a foreign diplomat would know something about the history and customs in the country he is assigned to. I really think most of these VOs have ascended to their position through tenure rather than skill. This is often the way of the government employee.

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Definitely will, and will win too! They think they're gonna break us up? Heck no! Fools are just wasting our time with silly negative decisions like this one. I mean, focus on HARD cases, not something so obviously real. Evidence doesn't lie. My knowledge of our relationship inside out cannot be faked. But this was forced, he did this on purpose. It makes absolutely no sense. There's too much going for us, and then some. He based his decision solely on HIS own view of what a 'young married couple' can and cannot take (he can't imagine that we survived being apart 2 years and still love each other, impossible in his mind.)
Officer clearly never heard the quote "Distance makes the heart grow fonder."