july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
hey gango girl how are you? did you went through the surgery? give us an update bit worried about you..i missed you number ...

hey hina 123 are you still waiting for your passport to come back?

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Gango is waiting said:
All my dear Freinds
and
dear ajarupan,

doctors suspect theres a cancer and the immigration didnt ask me to do the surgery but after did the testings the doctors suggested a surgery
i'm lucky though actually it may be a cancer in my rib so, thank god and thank india for finding this & informed the panel physician to check it back... so, now i have to face to the surgery
so, my husband is coming tonight to stay with me when the surgery is done so, we suppose to do it on 2nd or 3rd in January 2015.... plzzzz keep me in your prayers....
thank you ajarupan
How are you doing now ? Hope for the best.

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
hello i have question if we appeal n fail we can't bring r spouse forever then?

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
taj p said:
No, you could go reapply.

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
AnnieDonald said:
No, you could go reapply.

How long it takes for appeal for whole process n do I have to go court n speak or if I hier lawyer , lawyer does that

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
taj p said:
Sorry that you have been refused please read this carefully and yes you will need to attend a court yes you will need to answer all the questions what is been asked to you and your spouse ..my time line for toronto was over 2yrs before i got my hearing date...

When an overseas spousal sponsorship has been refused, the sponsor will receive a letter indicating that an appeal can be made at the Immigration Appeal Division to contest the decision. The sponsor will have 30 days from the day that the letter was received to file the appeal. The couple may also chose to re-submit a spousal sponsorship application.

Appeal

Once an appeal has been filed, the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada must submit a complete copy of the file (called the “Record”) to the sponsor within 120 days. The Immigration Appeal Division will then decide if the case can be settled within an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Conference. The scheduling of an ADR is currently about 3-6 months within receipt of the Record. If the file is not determined suitable for an ADR, it will proceed to a full appeal hearing which can currently take about 1 year and a half for scheduling.

Re-Apply

Once a spousal sponsorship has been refused, the couple can always re-apply. Of course, immigration will have on file the previous refusal and it is crucial to point out and explain discrepancies which were in the previous application.

Appeal or Re-Apply?

It is important to clearly understand the impact of appealing or re-applying following a refusal. Should the appeal option be chosen, the couple must understand that losing the appeal will result in the following: unless a new fact arises in the file, the sponsor may no longer sponsor his/her spouse ever again given that the Immigration Appeal Division has already decided on this matter. This is called res judicata.

It is recommended to only appeal if the spousal sponsorship application was prepared properly and contained all relevant documents and information. Many people submit incomplete applications and this results in a refusal. These cases should not be appealed and should instead result in a re-application. Re-applying has a much fast processing time (usually between 6-12 months depending on the country) versus an appeal which can take over a year or two. Should the second application be refused, the sponsor will always have the option of appealing that refusal. However, if the application was submitted adequately and the refusal contains obvious errors, then an appeal might be the best option.

Before deciding on appealing a refusal of a spousal sponsorship application or re-applying, ensure you consult with an immigration lawyer to clearly understand both avenues.

hope this help you a bit good luck...

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
rathika2011 said:
Sorry that you have been refused please read this carefully and yes you will need to attend a court yes you will need to answer all the questions what is been asked to you and your spouse ..my time line for toronto was over 2yrs before i got my hearing date...

When an overseas spousal sponsorship has been refused, the sponsor will receive a letter indicating that an appeal can be made at the Immigration Appeal Division to contest the decision. The sponsor will have 30 days from the day that the letter was received to file the appeal. The couple may also chose to re-submit a spousal sponsorship application.

Appeal

Once an appeal has been filed, the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada must submit a complete copy of the file (called the “Record”) to the sponsor within 120 days. The Immigration Appeal Division will then decide if the case can be settled within an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Conference. The scheduling of an ADR is currently about 3-6 months within receipt of the Record. If the file is not determined suitable for an ADR, it will proceed to a full appeal hearing which can currently take about 1 year and a half for scheduling.

Re-Apply

Once a spousal sponsorship has been refused, the couple can always re-apply. Of course, immigration will have on file the previous refusal and it is crucial to point out and explain discrepancies which were in the previous application.

Appeal or Re-Apply?

It is important to clearly understand the impact of appealing or re-applying following a refusal. Should the appeal option be chosen, the couple must understand that losing the appeal will result in the following: unless a new fact arises in the file, the sponsor may no longer sponsor his/her spouse ever again given that the Immigration Appeal Division has already decided on this matter. This is called res judicata.

It is recommended to only appeal if the spousal sponsorship application was prepared properly and contained all relevant documents and information. Many people submit incomplete applications and this results in a refusal. These cases should not be appealed and should instead result in a re-application. Re-applying has a much fast processing time (usually between 6-12 months depending on the country) versus an appeal which can take over a year or two. Should the second application be refused, the sponsor will always have the option of appealing that refusal. However, if the application was submitted adequately and the refusal contains obvious errors, then an appeal might be the best option.

Before deciding on appealing a refusal of a spousal sponsorship application or re-applying, ensure you consult with an immigration lawyer to clearly understand both avenues.

Thanks a million , do you know any reasonable lawyers in Toronto I live in richmondhill

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
rathika2011 said:

Appeal

Re-Apply

Appeal or Re-Apply?

Hi rathika2011,

Very good explanation. Thank you.

I was told if the ADR (if you get one) is not successful then you have the option of going to a full court ... or re-applying. Is this true? What is the timeline after you win the appeal ... how long does it normally take to get the PR?

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hi everyone ... i need ur help .. im checking my on line status but could find.they r giving error although i entered my client id but receiving same error ...i ve sent my PPR on Dec 9 to embassy but not heard anything....plz help me im worried

blujewel

Jan 4, 2015
Hina 123 said:
Hi everyone ... i need ur help .. im checking my on line status but could find.they r giving error although i entered my client id but receiving same error ...i ve sent my PPR on Dec 9 to embassy but not heard anything....plz help me im worried
Have you tried using application number?

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
hey tajp i had my lawyer she is from toronto her name is mary keyork but i did all the hard work and she got the credit for my hard work and got paid for representing me lol.......look around take your time on hiring a lawyer you don't need a lawyer till you get your record back from the embassy and till you get a hearing or an adr date.. collect all the evidence as much as you can..

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
wintersnow said:
Hi rathika2011,

Very good explanation. Thank you.

I was told if the ADR (if you get one) is not successful then you have the option of going to a full court ... or re-applying. Is this true? What is the timeline after you win the appeal ... how long does it normally take to get the PR?
yes your are rite..if you fail adr then you have two option go to full hearing or drop it and re-apply...after you win an appeal it depends any where from 5 to 8 months till you get your passport back from the embassy...remember guys this will be the stresseful process please be patient & be clam good luck

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
Hina 123 said:
hey hina123 stop being worried your almost done in this process it is just matter of days or weeks....i had the same problem to sign in after sending our passport but i tried after few days and it was working so don't worry to much and start packing....take care

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
rathika2011 said:
hey hina123 stop being worried your almost done in this process it is just matter of days or weeks....i had the same problem to sign in after sending our passport but i tried after few days and it was working so don't worry to much and start packing....take care
Oo thank u rathiks2011 dear. :-*

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
rathika2011 said:
hey tajp i had my lawyer she is from toronto her name is mary keyork but i did all the hard work and she got the credit for my hard work and got paid for representing me lol.......look around take your time on hiring a lawyer you don't need a lawyer till you get your record back from the embassy and till you get a hearing or an adr date.. collect all the evidence as much as you can..

Thanks , Evidence is recent or from beginning till now??? and i spoke to mary keyork she suggested reapply coz if you lose cant reapply, i cant talk and all i am very nervous person so i am very stressed and confused on what to do and how to decide wot to do reapplying wont help i guess but for appeal i am thinking will we suceed?