VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Gango is waiting said:
All my dear Freinds
and
dear ajarupan,

doctors suspect theres a cancer and the immigration didnt ask me to do the surgery but after did the testings the doctors suggested a surgery
i'm lucky though actually it may be a cancer in my rib so, thank god and thank india for finding this & informed the panel physician to check it back... so, now i have to face to the surgery
so, my husband is coming tonight to stay with me when the surgery is done so, we suppose to do it on 2nd or 3rd in January 2015.... plzzzz keep me in your prayers....
thank you ajarupan
O dearrrr..gango girl my all prayers with u dear. U rbest girl seriously. Plz dont get up set . Soon u ll get rid of this n feel relax .
Luv u dear
Xoxox

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Gango is waiting said:
thnx dear rathika,
this wont be ended for me? i dont know why the God is pinching me like this they helped me a lot when i'm so down & made me very strong, confidence to face to all the hard times in my journey but now ??????? any way thank God i'm still strong enough to face to all these happenings :D :D :D :-* :-* :-*
thanks all my dear friends for being with me in my hard times .............. :) :) :)
your very strong and be strong even though we are not close to each other our thoughts and prayers are with you....trust me your facing the worst now but in the end of all this there will be the best path waiting for you....love you girl be strong.... and happy new year...

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
hey hina123 how are you? what is happening with you? wish you a happy newyear may all your dreams come true this year good luck god bless you...

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
rathika2011 said:
hey hina123 how are you? what is happening with you? wish you a happy newyear may all your dreams come true this year good luck god bless you...
Hi rathika dear .. im just waiting for my passport back from embassy.embassy asked mefor PPR .its been 3 weeks now but no news yet .. but wish u too happy bew year ... :-*

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
I have a question if someone could please answer... I received my Blue Book December 31st... How long am I to wait before hearing about a scheduled ADR/Appeal. I would like to also ask if anyone else experience contradictions in the Officers Interview notes... Like omitting positive things my husband said and saying one thing and then further in notes saying the opposite about the very exact thing?

Thank you in advance...., extremely frustrated

Reactions: Alicee

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Dec 16, 2014 ... refused -- Appeal Jan 8, 2016 ... ALLOWED :)
Kistehsia said:
I have a question if someone could please answer... I received my Blue Book December 31st... How long am I to wait before hearing about a scheduled ADR/Appeal. I would like to also ask if anyone else experience contradictions in the Officers Interview notes... Like omitting positive things my husband said and saying one thing and then further in notes saying the opposite about the very exact thing?

Thank you in advance...., extremely frustrated
I haven't received the transcripts from the interview yet but I am sure the interviewer's version will differ wildly from what my wife actually said. Nothing my wife said merits him refusing her on the grounds of our relationship not being genuine.

What Visa Office were you dealing with? Ours was Beijing.

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Hello Everyone,
I have a query to ask, please can anyone let me know where i should send my Police Certificate? I mean in which department of CHC - islamabad? I have these two addresses , which one is corrrect?

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad
Pakistan

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
@ wintersnow .... We applied out of Jordan, the Officer (she) made my husband do 2 interviews a day apart and interrogated him for several hours. But only put a few things down in transcript on why she believed we were not genuine in our relationship/marriage....he emailed me after each interview tell me of her questions and his answers and I swear 80% of it is not in her transcripts ... Only four things she had concerns about were written... How do they get away with such untruthful injustice and still keep their jobs.!!? I am blown away speechless. I am so glad my husband emailed me the interview contents, it will Shirley be included in my appeal as it shows dates and everything.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Kistehsia said:
@ wintersnow .... We applied out of Jordan, the Officer (she) made my husband do 2 interviews a day apart and interrogated him for several hours. But only put a few things down in transcript on why she believed we were not genuine in our relationship/marriage....he emailed me after each interview tell me of her questions and his answers and I swear 80% of it is not in her transcripts ... Only four things she had concerns about were written... How do they get away with such untruthful injustice and still keep their jobs.!!? I am blown away speechless. I am so glad my husband emailed me the interview contents, it will Shirley be included in my appeal as it shows dates and everything.
Unfortunately, about 20 % of people are given a very difficult time with immigration. 5 years in total for us. Keep up the fight,,,and NEVER GIVE UP

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
gsize said:
Unfortunately, about 20 % of people are given a very difficult time with immigration. 5 years in total for us. Keep up the fight,,,and NEVER GIVE UP
Words of experience. Yet I would be outraged! 5 years of your life have passed because you happened to get one out of 5 bad visa officers.

Can you give us a little timeline on why it took so long? it looks like you were refused in Feb 2010 ... was your appeal successful in August 2012? Did they make you go through an interview again? What visa office were you dealing with?

I ask because we have just started the appeal process.

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
I'm going this appeal alone... No lawyer, do I have to wait until they notify me of an ADR/Appeal date before I send documents ... Or may I start sending things now? I am so scared and and upset. I hate living without my hubby, it's killing me. I am booked to leave Canada January 28 th to spend a couple weeks with him, but I know it will hurt sooooo bad to leave him behind . I wish I understood why it has to be this way. How am I to have faith in the appeal process after seeing how a government official can lie so bad. It will be her word against ours, how fair is that.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
I don't know either what to do after sending the appeal package to them. wish I could help, anyone has this experience or know it could tell pls ? Best of luck.

wintersnow

Dec 17, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 10, 2014
AOR Received.
Apr 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2013
Interview........
Kistehsia said:
I'm going this appeal alone... No lawyer, do I have to wait until they notify me of an ADR/Appeal date before I send documents ... Or may I start sending things now? I am so scared and and upset. I hate living without my hubby, it's killing me. I am booked to leave Canada January 28 th to spend a couple weeks with him, but I know it will hurt sooooo bad to leave him behind . I wish I understood why it has to be this way. How am I to have faith in the appeal process after seeing how a government official can lie so bad. It will be her word against ours, how fair is that.
Hey Kistehsia,

I spoke with 5 lawyers and had many different reactions. You really have to be careful. One didn't even know the law. He suggested I do not appeal and re-apply. Another was convinced we would not get an ADR because "visa officers are professional" and there must have been a valid reason for the refusal. At the same time, she was going to charge me $200 just to submit a request for the interview notes ... I can get it for $5 online through an ATIP request.

I did meet one lawyer and he said I did not need a lawyer if it went to ADR. He said my case was simple enough that a lawyer would not be necessary. However, he did caution that I would need a lawyer if it went to a full court session.

From what you have said, it sounds like the interviewer was contradicting herself ... right in the notes (unless I misunderstood). It should be easy enough to prove the visa officer had an agenda. One thing I did learn from the (good) lawyer was that you must exercise caution when stating your case (if you go to ADR). Try to be as factual and unemotional as possible. Resist the temptation to vent your frustrations about the visa officer and CIC in general.

There was a post a few days ago from someone who explained in detail the whole process of the appeal.

I feel the same way as you do when I leave my my wife. It's such a sad moment.

engrAyan

Jul 9, 2013
Hello Everyone,
It seems like a odd question! Currently I am an international student, my wife holds PR and we had file the sponsorship application in June 2014. I am wondering if i am getting the PR after sometime and in somehow we have to be separated, dose it impact on my PR? Does she can cancel my PR at any stage?
Appreciated for your reply

Thank you

Kistehsia

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
@wintersnow
Thank you for sharing, and yes you were right the officer did contradict herself ... In one breath she said that my husband knew a lot about my life here in Canada and then in the decision she said he seemed to not know much about my life in Canada... On several occasions she referred to me to my husband's face that I'm old sickly woman who can't have kids... I'm oy 50 he 43 and he has no chores I have 5 2 I adopted as I was caregiver to special needs infants. He said he would adopt if he decided he wanted a child and she badgered him about it not being his blood child blah blah... But yet made no mention of those I sumts in her transcripts ... I'm young looking and have diabetes and do to car accident codnt have more children... For crying out loud I ain't dead!!!!!! She was awful, just plain aweful...!

Sorry for the long winded vent, but darn it felt good!