+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Siva

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
shaiz said:
Hi All
ALhamdulillah Alhamdulillah i got email from VO for my re-medical today ,
Please can anyone from Karachi - Pakistan help me how to get an appointment from IOM ? when i call them on given telephone no agent picks up phone but recording is playing saying do email on canmedpk @ iom.int for appointment.what should i do ?

i have an email , will IOM accept ? or VO will send me a letter by mail also ?

Thanks ,
Shaiz
That's great news Shaiz. Can I know how long it took after you won to ask for the medical request. Thanks

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
shaiz said:
Hi All
Please can anyone from Karachi - Pakistan help me how to get an appointment from IOM ? when i call them on given telephone no agent picks up phone but recording is playing saying do email on canmedpk @ iom.int for appointment.what should i do ?

Thanks ,
Shaiz
Congrats
Which email you are asking about please mention.
Keep calling and get instant appointment from IOM. This is better than emailing and then waiting for reply from IOM

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
handsup said:
Congrats
Which email you are asking about please mention.
Keep calling and get instant appointment from IOM. This is better than emailing and then waiting for reply from IOM
Thanks handsup
When i called IOM , recording was playing , saying to get appointment do email .
I sent an email , got reply within 1 hr .

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
shaiz said:
Hi All

Thanks ,
Shaiz
congrats shaiz

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Hi all my friends,
i'm so worried so, i need your help.. theres something wrong with my medical... theres something very rare & abnormal situation on one of my ribs so, still culdnt find out what it is... doctors say its not a big issue... but still no proper answer.......
so, my dear friends KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS PLEASE ..... everyday theres something I dont know why............
OH GOD GIVE ME A BREAK..............
GOOD LUCK to all the members who is still waiting for their visas.......

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Gango is waiting said:
Hi all my friends,
i'm so worried so, i need your help.. theres something wrong with my medical... theres something very rare & abnormal situation on one of my ribs so, still culdnt find out what it is... doctors say its not a big issue... but still no proper answer.......
so, my dear friends KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS PLEASE ..... everyday theres something I dont know why............
What happened ...? Plz ask them..n go to ur dr n ask .if its possible then do medical from ur dr n ask whats in reports.
Dont worry gango .u r so brave ..u ll hear soon .im sure .plz be stick.

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Gango is waiting said:
Hi all my friends,
What happened ...? Plz ask them..n go to ur dr n ask .if its possible then do medical from ur dr n ask whats in reports.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Hina 123 said:
yes dear i went to my panel physician and shes very good & we took some more x-rays & still gone through the tests and today did a CT scan also so, still no reply or report for that
and doctors say that wont be a big issue but its very rare and abnormal... so, thats why they cant recognize what is that
actually one of my ribs is expanded abnormally so, they suggested that its there from my birth but they dont know what is that yet so, they have to find out what it is.. otherwise they say that the immigration will refuse me again if they do not say what is it exactly...
I hope that everything will be alright .... Pray for me dear....................
thnx for your kind words as always dear

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
shaiz said:
Thanks handsup
When i called IOM , recording was playing , saying to get appointment do email .
I sent an email , got reply within 1 hr .
Wow congrats very quick service :)

Gango is waiting said:
yes dear i went to my panel physician and shes very good & we took some more x-rays & still gone through the tests and today did a CT scan also so, still no reply or report for that
and doctors say that wont be a big issue but its very rare and abnormal... so, thats why they cant recognize what is that
actually one of my ribs is expanded abnormally so, they suggested that its there from my birth but they dont know what is that yet so, they have to find out what it is.. otherwise they say that the immigration will refuse me again if they do not say what is it exactly...
I hope that everything will be alright .... Pray for me dear....................
thnx for your kind words as always dear
I wish you all the best and would pray for you personally I know it is so much painful and disturbing for you. Can you show your reports to other doctors? Other than the CIC Physician panel?

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
handsup said:
Wow congrats very quick service :)

I wish you all the best and would pray for you personally I know it is so much painful and disturbing for you. Can you show your reports to other doctors? Other than the CIC Physician panel?
thnx for your kind words dear handsup,
I went to few doctors and I have all the reports of the tests so, some doctors say that it wont be a big problem... they suggest something but still cant say what is that exactly... I did a CT scan yesterday & the hospital informed me that the report has come & I hv to go to the doctor again in the evenng to show the report... hope that everything will be fine.........

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Gango is waiting said:
I went to few doctors and I have all the reports of the tests so, some doctors say that it wont be a big problem... they suggest something but still cant say what is that exactly... I did a CT scan yesterday & the hospital informed me that the report has come & I hv to go to the doctor again in the evenng to show the report... hope that everything will be fine.........
Dont worry gango girl..plz be sticku ll b hear sokn good news.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Gango is waiting said:
Okay, do not worry everything will be alright and CIC would go smooth with your case. Wish you good luck and do sgare what doctor said, I am worried for you.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Hina 123 said:
Dont worry gango girl..plz be sticku ll b hear sokn good news.

handsup said:
Okay, do not worry everything will be alright and CIC would go smooth with your case. Wish you good luck and do sgare what doctor said, I am worried for you.

Dear Hina 123 & handsup,
thnx for u'll for your compassionate words & you two make me strong. today i got the report & they said that i have to do a biopsy & if it says that is not good i have to go for a rib removable surgery...
Oh God.... !!!!!!!! why you make everything very hard for me??????????
I hope & i wish that the surgery has not to be done ................................................................ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'(
thnx you two again dear friends i really appreciate your encouragement ................ Good luck to you'll processes ........
tomorrow morning i have to go for another doctor ... i'm going to doctors everyday mornings & evenings these days.......... I'll do my best........... to come up from this dark hole of my life

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Gango is waiting said:
Dear Gango, I will pray for you, hope the very best for you.

Dear Hina 123 & handsup,
thnx for u'll for your compassionate words & you two make me strong. today i got the report & they said that i have to do a biopsy & if it says that is not good i have to go for a rib removable surgery...
Oh God.... !!!!!!!! why you make everything very hard for me??????????
I hope & i wish that the surgery has not to be done ................................................................ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'(
thnx you two again dear friends i really appreciate your encouragement ................ Good luck to you'll processes ........
tomorrow morning i have to go for another doctor ... i'm going to doctors everyday mornings & evenings these days.......... I'll do my best........... to come up from this dark hole of my life