Had Hearing 08/16/2016 waiting for the decision/ appeal allowed Nov 1st 2016
Re: Rn8e: ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

aquarian visa said:
Jaycee plz give me ur mail id ..need some information
we got rejection and after living alone 4 an year we want to reunite
time involved in process scare me ...
Plz let me know ur lawyers name if u think he is efficient

Plz help me dear
Dnt worry be patient my lawyer name is Mendel green. He z d best lawyer in toronto. But he z a bit expensive also. For ADR I pay him $6000. And if it z full hearing den another $2500.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
ja_007 said:
Hello friends,

My sister appealed her sponsorship to her husband case back in early October. She had received her appeal notice. Beyond this, she is lead to believe that she has to wait for a 120 days for the so-called "blue book". However, presently she is very frustrated and depressed that she isn't with her husband and is really angered with the thought that she has to prove to the government that her merriage is genuine. At times, she even contemplates suicide, mainly because her life with her better half has been put on hold for nearly 2 years and on going.

I reach out to you guys for some guidance/suggestions/tips on how I can help my sister in her case. She is inquiring if there is anything she can do now to speed up the process? Gather more evidence? Submit more evidence ASAP to the IAD? Anything?

Any help/advice is much appreciated. Thank you.
I am very sorry to hear this news. But what is not genuine about your sister's marriage? Is there something the immigration not approve of? If you give me some clear view we can help you. Better to hire a lawyer, not just a lawyer. Lawyer should deal with immigration case.

saharyounis

Dec 5, 2014
Hi everyone, such a great forum and the input from everyone's experience is tremendously helpful and time saving.
I have a few questions
1) in the guide they are requesting to submit an document checklist for TRV, does that mean that we should fill out the TRV application and submit it along with the sponsorship application? if somebody can tell me which checklist did he send along with the principal applicant application, its not clear

2) should we do meds and submit them with the application, or should we wait until we have a file number and CIC request the meds?
my husband has been asking to do the medical examination but they have been telling him that its still early to do them and they will be requested later on during the processing, but i find that its metioned in the checklist,

3) I am a naturalized canadian, so I have never lived or worked in canada, How do I obtain an option c printout? the line is so busy I cant get a hold of anyone to answer me.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Gango is waiting said:
hi dear
they do the ADR or the Hearing in Canada but dont knw which category you were refused for ... if its for the missing documents they will ask you the written submission
but i feel its under "marriage not genuine".. isnt it? then your husband can apply for the appeal from china in canadian IAD Address which mentioned in your refusal letter.. but your husband have to be present in person in Canada
thank you very much Gango, yes, it is under husband and wife sponsorship, 'marriage not genuine'. I was hoping that they will do the
ADR outside Canda. Our intention is getting ADR and win.If unlucky, we need a full hearing, we will quit and do the re-apply, because from what we understand full hearing could take such long time, like 2 years.

Thanks again Gango.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
saharyounis said:
Hi everyone, such a great forum and the input from everyone's experience is tremendously helpful and time saving.
I have a few questions
1) in the guide they are requesting to submit an document checklist for TRV, does that mean that we should fill out the TRV application and submit it along with the sponsorship application? if somebody can tell me which checklist did he send along with the principal applicant application, its not clear

2) should we do meds and submit them with the application, or should we wait until we have a file number and CIC request the meds?
my husband has been asking to do the medical examination but they have been telling him that its still early to do them and they will be requested later on during the processing, but i find that its metioned in the checklist,

3) I am a naturalized canadian, so I have never lived or worked in canada, How do I obtain an option c printout? the line is so busy I cant get a hold of anyone to answer me.
Hi I think I only could answer your 2nd question, for the medical examination, your husband is supposed to wait for their email notice then do it. Good luck my friedn.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Hi guys, eventually I got the email of refusal letter today, also said the appeal provision letter is on the way to my husband's Canada address, right now he is in China with me. It said our marriage is not genuine and it was entered primarily for the purpose of acquiring PR in Canada. My husband and I are going for an appeal as soon as the letter is received in Canada. Good luck to us and you all.

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ saharyounis

1)If you are applying to sponsor your spouse to come to Canada, you do not fill out any forms to do with TRV. Go to the website page:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

and one of the first things you will see is the Document checklist IMM5491 which you must print out and include in your application along with the other forms listed and then scroll down you will see the forms required for your spouse to include and then further down there are additional guides depending on what region your spouse is coming from.

2) You absolutely can get an up front medical (UFM) done before hand so you can include it with your application. This is what my husband did and there was no issue with the embassy accepting it. The draw back is if you are refused it will have been a waste of money as you will be required to have another one done after the appeal if (it is successful). Not sure why they are telling you you have to wait until it's requested. However it will cause a delay if you do wait until it's requested (maybe 15-30 days or so). It's really up to you.

3)Unfortunately the only way to obtain an Option C printout is to call that number and keep trying until you get through. Although I can't say if you've never worked or lived in Canada whether you can actually obtain one of these. Very frustrating, our government sometimes.

I do have a concern however, if you've never lived in Canada, are you planning to come here? I do believe that the sponsor is required to be in Canada for a certain length of time during the sponsorship process to be eligible to sponsor. Hopefully someone on here can tell you more about this as I am a little unsure.

Good luck to you both

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hi all ... need info what is PPR 1 & PPR 2 .. plzzzzzz guid me
Thanks

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
Hina 123 said:
Hi all ... need info what is PPR 1 & PPR 2 .. plzzzzzz guid me
Thanks
PPR = Passport Request.
In Pakistan PPR comes in 2 steps [PPR-1 & PPR-2].
PPR-1.....London Visa office send PPR-1 through email asking for recent photos, passport copies and a form.
PPR-2.....London VO send PPR-2 through email. Original Passports should be submitted to Islamabad VO for Visa stamping.
Normally (PPR-1) takes 3-5 months after medical done & (PPR-2) 4-6 weeks.
this is what i found in this forum hope it helps

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
milenka said:
PPR = Passport Request.
In Pakistan PPR comes in 2 steps [PPR-1 & PPR-2].
PPR-1.....London Visa office send PPR-1 through email asking for recent photos, passport copies and a form.
PPR-2.....London VO send PPR-2 through email. Original Passports should be submitted to Islamabad VO for Visa stamping.
Normally (PPR-1) takes 3-5 months after medical done & (PPR-2) 4-6 weeks.
this is what i found in this forum hope it helps
Thank u realy soooo much milenka...

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
my dear .... its an URGENT..........!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
friends need a help, information....
i received an email saying,

................ my name .....
This is in reference to your visa application for Canada.

Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached. Details have been sent to your eMedical file regarding the medical information required. Please return to see the Panel Physician who performed your immigration medical examination or to another eMedical enabled Panel Physician (http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx). The Panel Physician will arrange for the additional medical tests to be carried out and will forward the results directly to this office.

Please contact PP within 07 days from the date of this email/letter for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Please quote your IME number on all correspondence with this office.

Sincerely,
Officer
Regional Medical Office
High Commission of Canada ...............................

so, dear friends i did my medical two weeks ago.... i dont have any bad medical conditions... so i just want to know that anybody else here have the same experience with this kind of medical request from you? what is that about? please share your experience with me i really appreciate....

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
AnnieDonald said:
Hi guys, eventually I got the email of refusal letter today, also said the appeal provision letter is on the way to my husband's Canada address, right now he is in China with me. It said our marriage is not genuine and it was entered primarily for the purpose of acquiring PR in Canada. My husband and I are going for an appeal as soon as the letter is received in Canada. Good luck to us and you all.
you dont need to wait till the letter is reached Canada address. now your husband can apply for the appeal.. but dear i have never heard that there were any ADR held out side canada. yes toronto waiting time is more than the Vancouver time frame.... do the best........ good luck.......!!!!!!!!!

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Hina 123 said:
Hi guys need ur help... when we send ppr n information forms to embassy then do we have to send envelope along with passport .in which embassy send back to passport.. ?
Or we dont need to send envelope they wil send themself
Hi dear,in my email I was asked to send prepaid courier airway bill to myself to return my original documents, I sent out same today.

AnnieDonald

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
China
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23Rd, Dec, 2014
Gango is waiting said:
you dont need to wait till the letter is reached Canada address. now your husband can apply for the appeal.. but dear i have never heard that there were any ADR held out side canada. yes toronto waiting time is more than the Vancouver time frame.... do the best........ good luck.......!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Gango, really appreciate your input. My husband and I both are in China now, so we are going to re-apply since he doesn't want to go back to Canada without me for the appeal----might be difficult for me to get a visit visa. What we are going to do is to take more photos with my family and keep more evidence for the next application.

Thanks again guys, wish you the best best luck.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
AnnieDonald said:
Thank you Gango, really appreciate your input. My husband and I both are in China now, so we are going to re-apply since he doesn't want to go back to Canada without me for the appeal----might be difficult for me to get a visit visa. What we are going to do is to take more photos with my family and keep more evidence for the next application.

Thanks again guys, wish you the best best luck.
good dear...... do as you wish...... i wish you the best & collect enough proofs........