Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hi every one ...i have a question plz help me all... in Oct 1 MP e mail us for current status ..in which embassy said tht file is in backgrounds checking..next time ask after 3 months..now its been a month can i ask to embassy by myself or my lawyer can ask . Althought MP asked before but this time if lawyer or i ask to them .wil they give me answer ? Or should i ask them ..its been3 months of my remedical but not hear anything yet...gango is waiting ..rathika2011n hhassa plz answer me .im so much worried :'(

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
Hina 123 said:
Hi every one ...i have a question plz help me all... in Oct 1 MP e mail us for current status ..in which embassy said tht file is in backgrounds checking..next time ask after 3 months..now its been a month can i ask to embassy by myself or my lawyer can ask . Althought MP asked before but this time if lawyer or i ask to them .wil they give me answer ? Or should i ask them ..its been3 months of my remedical but not hear anything yet...gango is waiting ..rathika2011n hhassa plz answer me .im so much worried :'(
My MP called them in beginning Oct. He was told that file was recently accessed and undergoing security checks. he was told that next date for review is Dec 21. As far as I understand that they r not accessing our files whenever they feel like. They do have set dates im assuming like every 3 months to access and check. Most likely they sending inquiries to different countries/organizations related to our cases and waiting for responses.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
Hina 123 said:
try not to worry so much ! You will see. Everything will work out.
I was in your shoes not so long ago. !!!!!!!! 8)

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Hina 123 said:

hi dear hina
yes anybody can ask but not MP.

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
Hina 123 said:
hi hina i know how you feel try not to stressed out alot now that u came a long way by winning the appeal ""hardest part"..you can always e-mail them your self and they will update you with ur current situation ..but remember every time they review your file example like security or back ground check they put "bring forward date"(bfd) that is a reminder date for them to go back and check your file so it can be from a month to 3 month's but like i said you can always e-mail them you will get a response good luck..

nancyzm

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
I need some advice urgently. I'm in Qatar with my husband and daughter. I'm currently appealing my husbands visa rejection for misrepresentation. Some people have told me to go to Canadian embassy in Qatar to see if anything can be done. I'm only here for 2 more weeks so I need to decide now whether I should go to the embassy. Do you think it will help our case? Would it be worth it? Anyone have experience???

lonelymrs

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
15-10-2014
LANDED..........
FULL HEARING WON FEB 15/2017!!
Hey I was wondering if someone can help me my husband has been refused for sponsorship they believe he married for papers and I have to appeal I don't know what the process is and how long it takes someone had said it's sometimes easier to reapply all together! How long does the appeal process take roughly?

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
rathika2011 said:
hi hina i know how you feel try not to stressed out alot now that u came a long way by winning the appeal ""hardest part"..you can always e-mail them your self and they will update you with ur current situation ..but remember every time they review your file example like security or back ground check they put "bring forward date"(bfd) that is a reminder date for them to go back and check your file so it can be from a month to 3 month's but like i said you can always e-mail them you will get a response good luck..
Didnt get u rathika2011 ..y the review my file everytime..? Is it harmful :eek:...i mean may it cause of more delay if i ask them current status?

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Hi everyone ,
Can anyone help me in my confusion , IAD sent a letter that Isl Visa Post ready to reopen my application , ALl requested docs and updated IMM forms have been sent on Aug 25 , please note it was three days late because of protest in Islamabad. I didnot get any acknowledgment letter from Isl VO yet ,it's been 2 months . my ECAS showing nothing . Where shud i ask about my package ? I am scared they dont miss my package again , as it also had happened before and was the reason of refusal.
Please if anybody help me

THanks In Advance .

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Hello, i just want to share my experience with the notes from the interview. and i was wondering how many other people have gone through this. Well i have filled the notice for appeal last month and just today i have received the notes.
first i just want to say that i have send with my application for the sponsorship of my husband to canada about sixty photos maybe half of it from the wedding and the rest from our honey moon and in all different situations and locations from my trip there. in addition i have sent close to 400 pages of our chats from msn, facebook, skype including screen shots from the beginning of our relationship till the time i filled out our application.
so in the notes today...the Visa officer who accused my husband of not talking english wrote that we had a wedding but there are no pitures. in another sentence she wrote that on the pictures she can see few family members ( i have included pictures with almost all different people in them and us). family members, friends and neighbours. Yet again in the notes she stated that there was no pictures from the wedding or my stay there. My husband right after the interview told me that she was looking at the pictures in front of him and nodding her head as he was talking about our wedding ceremony.
Next she wrote that there is no evidence of our communication..i have included so many pages...i took samples of our chat and few whole conversations from the day we met till the time i send my application. about 400 pages and screenshots with dates of us chatting on skype. She also wrote that he told he he had proof but not with him. He brought additional 200 pages at least but she refused to take them and told him that she believed that part and did not need more proof.
i dont know what to make of this...is this some kind of a joke? can they do that? can they somehow destroy our evidence? I have the receipt of sending the application and i think sine it was a registered express mail there should be weight on it so they can estimate how many pages there were.
then she wrote in the notes the wrong name of the site on which we met...but i have screenshots.
then she got wrong his education level while we included the certificates of his degrees in the original file.
she said he was confused and did not say we had any plans together. she said he did not know anything about my past 2 marriage? i was married only once and its in the application and also he knows. and how about her telling him there is no drugs in canada when he told her that my past relationship fell apart due to substance abuse.
so although there seems to be only 3 differences in what he remembered happened and what she is writing happened the stuff about the photos and lack of evidence of conversation is a blunt lie on her part.
besides that all that was in the interview were her thoughts...she was wondering if i had relationship with somebody younger before, she questioned whether i was coming there again and questioned him asking her when he can get the notes. she also stated that he is confused about my job when he knows exactly what i do and where and how because we mention something about our jobs daily and on my weekend job we are able to chat on skype so he even talked to my coworkers and seen exactly what i do.
then she concluded that from the above she doubts his intentions. I am just shocked and feel sick to my stomach? all that work i put into that application..reading printing getting staff organized and she is saying we have no proof of communication and no pictures? really i am shocked. and the notes are in french when the interview was in english and then also he used arabic english translator.
Has anybody else experienced that? is there a possibility they lost some of our file? but he saw the pictures and big stack of paper on her desk. He does not even know about the notes yet... poor guy he already feels bad about all this stuff i have to go through.

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
soblue3 said:
Hello, i just want to share my experience with the notes from the interview. and i was wondering how many other people have gone through this. Well i have filled the notice for appeal last month and just today i have received the notes.
first i just want to say that i have send with my application for the sponsorship of my husband to canada about sixty photos maybe half of it from the wedding and the rest from our honey moon and in all different situations and locations from my trip there. in addition i have sent close to 400 pages of our chats from msn, facebook, skype including screen shots from the beginning of our relationship till the time i filled out our application.
so in the notes today...the Visa officer who accused my husband of not talking english wrote that we had a wedding but there are no pitures. in another sentence she wrote that on the pictures she can see few family members ( i have included pictures with almost all different people in them and us). family members, friends and neighbours. Yet again in the notes she stated that there was no pictures from the wedding or my stay there. My husband right after the interview told me that she was looking at the pictures in front of him and nodding her head as he was talking about our wedding ceremony.
Next she wrote that there is no evidence of our communication..i have included so many pages...i took samples of our chat and few whole conversations from the day we met till the time i send my application. about 400 pages and screenshots with dates of us chatting on skype. She also wrote that he told he he had proof but not with him. He brought additional 200 pages at least but she refused to take them and told him that she believed that part and did not need more proof.
i dont know what to make of this...is this some kind of a joke? can they do that? can they somehow destroy our evidence? I have the receipt of sending the application and i think sine it was a registered express mail there should be weight on it so they can estimate how many pages there were.
then she wrote in the notes the wrong name of the site on which we met...but i have screenshots.
then she got wrong his education level while we included the certificates of his degrees in the original file.
she said he was confused and did not say we had any plans together. she said he did not know anything about my past 2 marriage? i was married only once and its in the application and also he knows. and how about her telling him there is no drugs in canada when he told her that my past relationship fell apart due to substance abuse.
so although there seems to be only 3 differences in what he remembered happened and what she is writing happened the stuff about the photos and lack of evidence of conversation is a blunt lie on her part.
besides that all that was in the interview were her thoughts...she was wondering if i had relationship with somebody younger before, she questioned whether i was coming there again and questioned him asking her when he can get the notes. she also stated that he is confused about my job when he knows exactly what i do and where and how because we mention something about our jobs daily and on my weekend job we are able to chat on skype so he even talked to my coworkers and seen exactly what i do.
then she concluded that from the above she doubts his intentions. I am just shocked and feel sick to my stomach? all that work i put into that application..reading printing getting staff organized and she is saying we have no proof of communication and no pictures? really i am shocked. and the notes are in french when the interview was in english and then also he used arabic english translator.
Has anybody else experienced that? is there a possibility they lost some of our file? but he saw the pictures and big stack of paper on her desk. He does not even know about the notes yet... poor guy he already feels bad about all this stuff i have to go through.
Hi, sorry to hear this. I kind of understand what u feel coz we faced almost same situation. The officer who interviewed my husband was rude, wouldnt let him speak but answer herself her own questions in a convenient way for her. Anyway, when we received our notes 50% of what she wrote was part of her imagination. For example, she wrote that my husband sad in bold I WANT TO GO TO CANADA. I really dont know what kind of drugs they are on. The way she wrote our marriage looked like 100% fake marriage. My husband doesnt know anything about me, she wrote. Anyway when i had adr i was asked if i have anything to say about notes. And i sad that unfortunately i wasnt in the room, even though i was at embassy with husband, as per my husband there are many points that he never sad!

My lawyer sad that there are many complaints about officers creating stuff.

Unfortunately i dont think there is anything can be done since there is no recordings during interview.

I truly can feel your anger and only can wish good luck. As pee my experience, officers in Canada more helpfull and understandable.

M

mikeymyke

Hey soblue3, I'm really sorry about what you and your hubby have to go through. It kinda sounded like the person interviewing your husband made up her mind already about to refuse him when the interview started. It must make you really upset to read those notes when half of it is seemingly not true.

Good news for you though is at least the appeal has a high rate of success, given that you are potentially facing off against the person who refused you, along with an arbitrator.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
thanks guys ...yes the worse is her saying that there were no pictures and no proof of communication? (can they make things up like this? and can they try to destroy or mess up my file?} well i found a really good lawyer and he was shocked at even her saying that him using google translate is not conductive to real life? what does that mean? and what about all the mistakes she made about the facts...site we met on, his education, my previous relationship? she had the proof right there and all the pictures and chats lol. well the lawyer seems very competent, lot of experience, used to be a legal adviser to immigration and refugee board before he opened his own firm, also received many awards from bc bar and such a nice guy on top of that and not charging a fortune either so i hope we will be ok. and really sorry Lenchik about your experience and that it is still dragging on even after the adr. I feel i should wait for my husband to get here first but i dont think i should let it go after. I will try to write to whomever it is possible. This is not right. our tax money are paying for those people who seem to be paid to make up blunt lies like saying there is no pitures when there are and saying there is no proof of communication when it is right in front of her on her desk? so many people get sick over this. and have to put their lives on hold and spend all the extra money? and so many who dont even have the money and have to go through this? really its sad and something that needs to be changed. those vos need to be accountable.

M

mikeymyke

If it makes you feel better, there's a lady on this thread, Mrs. Selim.

She had the same complaints as you: interviewer seemingly made up his mind before it started, saying things that aren't true, such as her husband not able to speak English and such. But during the appeal, they were able to disprove everything that the interviewer said, and won the appeal

Don't worry, just like I wished Mrs. Selim, I'm sure you and your hubby will prevail at the appeal.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
thanks Mike, those success stories are what keeps me hopeful. Just i was waiting for those notes expected to see some factual stuff there that would give me at least little rationale as to why we were refused. I had read that the vos can lie but i did not know she could lie about what was right on her desk. i hope ottawa keeps some records of what they had received..i would hope they at least scan that stuff and they better not loose or destroy any of our papers. the lawyer said they are not allowed to. i hope so. i have copies of all i have send on a cd but how would i actually be able to prove that i have send it already. just hope that receipt has the weight recorded..but it is at home right now so i can not check. but really i think it maybe in our favour all those interview notes because i have never seen nothing so vogue used as a proof in court . and not to mention she even messed up his name.