Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Full Hearing: August 19, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
MrsTrejo said:
Hi ajarupan,

In the letter I received I believe and all that I have read it lasts about an hour.
Thanks MrsTrejo,

My lawyer just called me that the Ministry cancelled my ADR :'( . God hates me.

MrsTrejo

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana, CU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
November 21, 2013 - Denied
Passport Req..
Appealed - January 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ADR unsuccessful - November 19
ajarupan said:
Thanks MrsTrejo,

My lawyer just called me that the Ministry cancelled my ADR :'( . God hates me.
I am so sorry to hear that!!! What is the reason, why did they cancel?

That is two people in the last few days now. haritsharma also had her ADR cancelled and scheduled for a full hearing.

Mine is on the 19th so now this worries me.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
04-01-2014 - Decision Made, rejected.
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
Appeal Accepted - March 3, 2014
File Transfer...
Blue Book Received - July 6, 2014
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
MrsTrejo said:
I am so sorry to hear that!!! What is the reason, why did they cancel?

That is two people in the last few days now. haritsharma also had her ADR cancelled and scheduled for a full hearing.

Mine is on the 19th so now this worries me.
There was 2 ministries, one thinks that our file is not something to be solved. It was regarding misinterpretation (Tsunami) case. I really have a huge headache. Seriously, they shouldn't gave an ADR in the start and in the end saying it's cancelled. Dreams washed. I feel upset, hopefully my husband is alright. God hates us. I hate the second ministry who came along to cancel our ADR. What a bad day :'(. Can't even concentrate properly. I feel a huge rock stuck in my head.

Don't worry MrsTrejo, you will be fine as long is not a misinterpretation case like ours. Good luck!

MrsTrejo

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana, CU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Appealed - January 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ajarupan said:
There was 2 ministries, one thinks that our file is not something to be solved. It was regarding misinterpretation (Tsunami) case. I really have a huge headache. Seriously, they shouldn't gave an ADR in the start and in the end saying it's cancelled. Dreams washed. I feel upset, hopefully my husband is alright. God hates us. I hate the second ministry who came along to cancel our ADR. What a bad day :'(. Can't even concentrate properly. I feel a huge rock stuck in my head.

Don't worry MrsTrejo, you will be fine as long is not a misinterpretation case like ours. Good luck!
I feel this hatred for them for you as well!! It is unfair and shameful that they would do that. After we all know and do our research about ADR hearings being able to help make this process easier.

Mine is not a case of misinterpretation, but they should not be able to toy with peoples emotions like this.

My heart goes out to you and your husband. Be strong!!

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
MrsTrejo said:
I feel this hatred for them for you as well!! It is unfair and shameful that they would do that. After we all know and do our research about ADR hearings being able to help make this process easier.

Mine is not a case of misinterpretation, but they should not be able to toy with peoples emotions like this.

My heart goes out to you and your husband. Be strong!!
Thanks MrsTrejo for your sympathy. I don't feel like coming to this forum after all what happened. The ministry is being unfair. Only they will understand if same thing happens to them.

Good luck on your ADR MrsTrejo! Wish you all the best. Merry advance Christmas & A Happy New Year. I thought our Christmas & New Year going to be fine this year. Same time refusal during New Year for us. :(

MrsTrejo

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana, CU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Appealed - January 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ajarupan said:
Thanks MrsTrejo for your sympathy. I don't feel like coming to this forum after all what happened. No ministry being fair. Only they will understand if same thing happens to them.

Good luck on your ADR MrsTrejo! Wish you all the best. Merry advance Christmas & A Happy New Year. I thought our Christmas & New Year going to be fine this year. Same time refusal during New Year for us. :(
I understand Ajarupan. An advanced Merry Christmas and Happy New Years as well. If anything changes, we are all still here for you for anything you need - even just a chat! Take care love.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
MrsTrejo said:
I understand Ajarupan. An advanced Merry Christmas and Happy New Years as well. If anything changes, we are all still here for you for anything you need - even just a chat! Take care love.
Thanks MrsTrejo. Same to you take care.

ajarupan

Oct 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
Doc's Request.
28-10-2013 - In Process
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Appealed - February 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February, 2016
Med's Done....
February, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting...in process
mikeymyke said:
If they cancel your ADR, then aren't you up for an IAD hearing?
No, they haven't informed me about IAD. I am afraid to take IAD interview. My lawyer told me that Ministry told that our case is hard to solve. I have no idea what I can do about this. I am very upset.

M

mikeymyke

You mentioned that your husband tried to file for PR after the tsunami. You mean he tried to file as a refugee or skilled worker? Do you guys feel you can prove to CIC that they made a mistake in refusing your husband? Really sorry for what you guys are going through now.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
ajarupan said:
My husband forgot to mention that he applied for permanent resident to Canada during Tsunami time. He got rejected before. We forgot to mention in the application about this situation. The immigration officer pointed out 3 mistakes which was different from previous application. They believe is a fault statement. What will going to happen? We sent all the required letter's and statements. I don't know what will happen next... feeling confused and lost. :(
See her post above - they were denied due to misrepresentation and she filed an appeal. This is what I don't understand.

If CIC did not have any problem with her relationship(which seems to be the case), there was no point in appealing a misrepresentation. It was better for him to serve the 2-year ban, then she applies afresh to sponsor him. This time he has to disclose two visa refusals.

mikeymyke said:
You mentioned that your husband tried to file for PR after the tsunami. You mean he tried to file as a refugee or skilled worker? Do you guys feel you can prove to CIC that they made a mistake in refusing your husband? Really sorry for what you guys are going through now.

shaiz

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Hi everyone ,
Can anyone help me in my confusion , IAD sent a letter that Isl Visa Post ready to reopen my application , ALl requested docs and updated IMM forms have been sent on Aug 25 , please note it was three days late because of protest in Islamabad. I didnot get any acknowledgment letter from Isl VO yet ,it's been 2 months . my ECAS showing nothing . Where shud i ask about my package ? I am scared they dont miss my package again , as it also had happened before and was the reason of refusal.
Please if anybody help me

THanks In Advance .

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
shaiz said:
Hi everyone ,
Can anyone help me in my confusion , IAD sent a letter that Isl Visa Post ready to reopen my application , ALl requested docs and updated IMM forms have been sent on Aug 25 , please note it was three days late because of protest in Islamabad. I didnot get any acknowledgment letter from Isl VO yet ,it's been 2 months . my ECAS showing nothing . Where shud i ask about my package ? I am scared they dont miss my package again , as it also had happened before and was the reason of refusal.

THanks In Advance .
I would check tracking # to make sure it was received. Have your Canadian partner go to MP office (member of Parliament) to see if they will assist you. August 25 is not so long ago. Probably just waiting to be processed. Best of luck ::)

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
shaiz said:
Hi everyone ,

THanks In Advance .
most probably it'll take around 6 months to get visa after winning appeal. count n see from the date you won
good luck

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Gango is waiting said:
most probably it'll take around 6 months to get visa after winning appeal. count n see from the date you won
good luck
Gango is waiting ..mine is going to be 6 months in this month .but not heard anythig after remedical n forms etc. Its been more than 3 months of my remedical submission ... my lawyer said have patients .it is best to wait n not ask from them. Last month MP said about my status tht file is in background checking..
I dont know how much more n more i have to wait.
Im very much up set .it seems i ll remain n all wil get their visas .. :'(