4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
gsize said:
Stay positive. 4 months is not so long after wining appeal. You will hear soon.

Best wishes.... :)
Hi gsize ... thank u soooooo much dear... but im very much scared bcuz embassy didnt anything mention .when they will send me ppr request .many other who asks from MP .they mention time also.but not mine .thts y im very much scared :'(

milenka

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-08-2014 second time
Interview........
07-05-2013 ADR 14-05-14 won
hhassa said:
So I am assuming your case is being processed in Ukraine and your husband will be there to attend the interview? May be they just want to confirm everything one last time before giving him visa. Try not to worry and just gather all your memories from ADR and transfer knowledge to your hubby. I think they will most likely be asking similar questions to confirm both side stories.
yes ......it is so stressful....i expected just passport request( so....i hope everything will be fine

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
hhassa said:
Hi Hina123 and Lenchik

I think we have to wait at least 3 months for Passport request after submitting forms. When you submitted updated forms did they ask you to also submit passport copy?
How many countries have you visited --- how many Police certificate have you provided? I think bg check duration also depends on that... any other suggestions ?
We werent asked to submit passport copy. We had provided only 1 police certificate. I wonder if they check only countries which are indicated on forms or other countries as well. Ughhh this waiting never ends.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam everyone, as you know I arrived in Canada on Sept 19/14 and exactly one week after my husband received his Pass Port back with Visa on Sept 26/14 Alhamdulillah I can never thank Allah for all what Allah has done for us.
My husband will be arriving on Oct 18/14. What does he need to fill out to be ready when he arrives In Sha Allah. He will be traveling onward to New Brunswick with our Persian Cat. We are getting so anxious and all my family feel so happy like after 4 years since we applied.
May Allah bless you all with this great blessing and feelings as we have right now. Also I want to wish everyone Eid Mubarak. I will be having surgery on my back at the end of October as I arrived in bad shape so please keep us in your prayers In Sha Allah. Is anyone traveling on Oct 17/14 from Islamabad to Toronto. My husband flew in Helicopters and a small flight none as long as this flight. So please pray he will be ok and not too nervous. May Allah bless you all In Sha Allah

Micmac101

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
micmac101 said:
Salam everyone, as you know I arrived in Canada on Sept 19/14 and exactly one week after my husband received his Pass Port back with Visa on Sept 26/14 Alhamdulillah I can never thank Allah for all what Allah has done for us.
My husband will be arriving on Oct 18/14. What does he need to fill out to be ready when he arrives In Sha Allah. He will be traveling onward to New Brunswick with our Persian Cat. We are getting so anxious and all my family feel so happy like after 4 years since we applied.
May Allah bless you all with this great blessing and feelings as we have right now. Also I want to wish everyone Eid Mubarak. I will be having surgery on my back at the end of October as I arrived in bad shape so please keep us in your prayers In Sha Allah. Is anyone traveling on Oct 17/14 from Islamabad to Toronto. My husband flew in Helicopters and a small flight none as long as this flight. So please pray he will be ok and not too nervous. May Allah bless you all In Sha Allah

Micmac101

Congratulations Micmac 101.. n Eid Mubarik to u too.im very much happy for you.. can u plz tell me after medical .how much embassy took time for PPR request .as im from pakistan Lahore . N im waiting for my ppr .its been 2 month for submitted my re medical.forms etc etc..but not hear anything

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
MrsTrejo said:
Good morning!

I tried to go on the website but that was two years ago so they don't have the records anymore. Only this last year. The other issue is that they changed the layout so now it only shows how many texts I have sent international and received, but does not show the phone number. So I hope even if I send that just highlighting how many texts, how many received too that might just show something.

I just visited my husband in the beginning of September, so I won't be able to go again before my ADR in November. No money's, no funny's! My grandmother always said lol. But I will mention in my cover letter that I did send in lots of proofs. calls, emails, text records, photos with my sponsorship. Do you think the Cover letter should be like a story? Or basically just addressing them saying why we should be granted his visa, how our relationship has been since we were refused, stuff like that? I am more stuck on this cover letter than anything of how it should be written.

I do have all of our new proofs though. Since I sent in the sponsorship/after we were refused. Lots of pictures, lots of calls, letters from friends and family too. Of course it's hurt us that we were refused but we still continue our relationship, and it feels stronger than ever!

I have to say thank you Gango for all of your advice. I really do appreciate it. It is hard to do this alone and with everything else in my life hiring a consultant or lawyer is just not an option! So yes, I am trying to believe I CAN and WILL win!

hi yes you will do it dear dont worry
and you are welcome
i also did not have a consultant or any lawyer in this whole process but i did everything alone and my husband also not good with paper work. so, all were on my shoulders and i did it well. so, i think if you can write about your relationship like how it was started and why you are so interested about him and what are the specials he has you to marry him and if he can, tell him also to make a cover letter. we did like that. dont worry they read all. we can think that which we sent are enough. but if we can make them satisfy, then we'll definitely win. so, if we think this is enough and that is enough and wait, and after if we get a bad result we have to suffer. so, why we shouldn't send enough proofs which we have in our hands already? doesnt matter its too much they never put them aside. if you really comfortable enough to send the stuff, then send.
good luck....

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
It took about 2 1/2 months until the Pass Port was returned with Visa as they took his Pass Port July 7/14 and he got his back Sept 26/14... May Allah help you out of this soon IN Sha Allah...

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Hina 123 said:
Hi all need ur suggestions.. my husband contected to MP .then her Secretary told us tht in a few days she ll let us know.. now she reply back n said tht embassy is checking security back ground status. N my medical is valid till 20 Auguest 2015 n more over we can again ask them after 3 months. :'( :'(
I dont know how much i have to wait more... again my bad luck .every one is getting fastly their visa after winning appeal but im stil stuck there... :'( :'( :'(
I dont know what kind of they r checking security back ground .. :'(
They didnt mention tht when can i receive my PPR request. Its been 2 months of my medical. I won my appeal in May 2014 so total time is almost 4 moths..im very much in panic n depressed. :'( :-\
hi dear Hina and Lenchik
after i won the ADR, i checked timelines of most of cases after won the appeal, and it takes 6 months to be done and visa issued after the appeal is won. dont worry you are almost done. hang on a little more.....

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
Gango is waiting said:
hi dear Hina and Lenchik
after i won the ADR, i checked timelines of most of cases after won the appeal, and it takes 6 months to be done and visa issued after the appeal is won. dont worry you are almost done. hang on a little more.....
Thanks Gango, you just made me feel much better now: )))

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Gango is waiting said:
hi dear Hina and Lenchik
Thank u sooooo much dear gango is waiting... but im.scared bcuz someone is in this form won appeal n submitted to re medical n forms etc but tht person again called by embassy for interview ..oooo Myyyy .thts is so much heartbearking . :'( thts y im very much scared

Mrs Selim

Mar 6, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-3-2013
Interview........
May 28 2013 denied
Passport Req..
May 5 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12 2015
LANDED..........
May 31 2015
Hi all...I have a appeal date for October 31 ..I have a couple of questions ...Im a little confused with what to do with sending more proof 20 days before my hearing do I sent pictures too??? and what is a a4 sheet of paper..And my next question is I heard that even after wining the appeal the visa office might still refuse visa on financial grounds is that true?? because I heard that the might ask to see my husbands financial statement even after wining the appeal..

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Mrs Selim said:
Hi all...I have a appeal date for October 31 ..I have a couple of questions ...Im a little confused with what to do with sending more proof 20 days before my hearing do I sent pictures too??? and what is a a4 sheet of paper..And my next question is I heard that even after wining the appeal the visa office might still refuse visa on financial grounds is that true?? because I heard that the might ask to see my husbands financial statement even after wining the appeal..
Hi Mrs Selim. Congrates tht u got ADR date finally..yes before ADR must submit ur pics too .all the documents n proofs after rejecting ur file must submit.. it is possible tht they can reject on financial back ground . So plz be prepare urself .if they ask question of fiancial statement then give them suitable n right answer . Someone can also help u better i this matter.. but wish u good luck. :-*

ama1978

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hina 123 said:
Hi Mrs Selim. Congrates tht u got ADR date finally..yes before ADR must submit ur pics too .all the documents n proofs after rejecting ur file must submit.. it is possible tht they can reject on financial back ground . So plz be prepare urself .if they ask question of fiancial statement then give them suitable n right answer . Someone can also help u better i this matter.. but wish u good luck. :-*
How can they refuse on financial grounds. I thought spousal sponsorships were exempt from meeting specific financial requirements.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Mrs Selim said:
hi dear A4 paper is 8x11 inches photocopy paper
you have to submit your proofs 20 days before the hearing date
after you win this refusal, the visa office can refuse you in some other ground
so, if you think that theres a problem will occur on financial ground, your husband can start another job even now and show his financial ability to care of you while you are in canada. and also you should show the financial ability and transferable skills and assets which you can bring to canada when you come.
somebody can say no, but i was refused only for financial but i sent evidences for genuineness too. then the enforcement division has sent a letter saying that "there is no any issue as to the bona fides of the marriage".
so, now the visa office con not refuse us again under that ground so, i'm free of all the grounds.
and if you think you can cover it after you winning the appeal till the file transferred to the visa office, then you send proofs after the visa office request from you. you just send evidences under the genuineness for now.
but better if you can send proofs for the financial too
good luck

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
ama1978 said:
How can they refuse on financial grounds. I thought spousal sponsorships were exempt from meeting specific financial requirements.
we were refused for financial even i have enough assets and income in my country and have transferable skills and assets but my husband ws with me in my country for about 8 months when we built our house in my country. then my husband went back to canada and did 3 jobs then we were allowed the appeal. the ministers counsel has told my husband that he has done a good job by doing 3 jobs within a small period. (within 7 months)
i also was confused that why we need enough assets and skills as a spouse to come to canada? but their rules their country right?
but if you check the Canlii cases you can see how many people were refused under the financial though they are genuine.