+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
soblue3 said:
Hi Mike and thanks for your kind words. and congrats on your wife's approval.
I am back in canada now..i did not move there yet...but i had a wonderful time there with him and his family and took many pictures of us and people who came to visit me and many pictures of the times when we went to visit his family out of town and his friends. really i am a bit shocked at the reasons she gave for the refusal. to say he always uses google translate to communicate with me...all the time i was there he did not have to use any translation and everyday that we talk on skype he also does not use it...he just told her he used it in the beginning..but he also said that she had a very strong accent and it seemed that english was not her first language...maybe she misunderstood him...also to say he is planning to study here and just work and not to continue our life as a couple and i am sure that was never his goal...ah i can understand the age difference and the fact that it is not a tunisian tradition to marry a woman who is older than a man and from another country...but there are more and more people now who do it.

there was a member who named tunisabride and she also had the same problem and she won her full hearing if you follow her posts, you can get some ideas and if she read the forum still, she will definitely will help you. collect enough proofs and try to visit again your hubby before the hearing date

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
MrsTrejo said:
I have a question for all who is able to help for prep of the ADR documents.

In my Blue Book they did not attach copies of the evidence I sent in. Such as boarding passes, pictures, emails, letters from the beginning of our relationship to when we sent in the sponsorship appeal.

Do they or do they not send copies of that to you included in the blue book? They attached a few photos of our wedding to my blue book, also our marriage certificate, my husbands divorce certificate, his birth certificate, and that's about it. But none of the evidences.

Will this effect me in my ADR? Should I re-send these boarding passes, emails, photos with my new evidence from AFTER sending in our sponsorship/after being refused?

*Also when I sent in my appeal, I attached a cover letter saying why they should allow my husband his visa, and referencing the reasons of his refusal are not valid. I can't find this letter in all my documents now. I know I should write a cover letter for my ADR documents saying how we met, our future plans, why we should be together, talk about the VO's refusal reasons again. If I don't have the original letter and they have it at the ADR will this be a problem? I remember what I wrote in it. I have a rough draft but I don't believe I have the finished copy that I sent them.
dear if you can send the evidences back with your cover letter its better for you. bcoz the stuff you have already sent in for now to CIC have not yet seen by the ministers counsel & the panel. so, how they decide about your relationship? so, it'll cost a little but it'll be better for your ADR success. and i was refused only under the financial but i sent more pics also to show my genuineness bcoz, the visa post can refuse again under another category after we win the ADR or a full hearing. and then the Pacific Region Enforcement Center has sent a letter to my husband saying that " there is no issue as to the bona fides of the marriage".
so, like that if you have and you can, you send enough proofs to them. then they will not have anything to against with you. but when you write the covering letter again make sure you write the same story otherwise they will suspect you. i have read them in Canlii cases. i know that you do not have a big issue thats why they have given you an ADR. but better to get ready with correct, true enough proofs.

Yana

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 april 2013
Doc's Request.
November 24, 2015
AOR Received.
sponsorship rejection in july 2013
Med's Request
November 24, 2015
Med's Done....
January 05, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
february 19, 2016 and passport submitted on February 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
case refused on 18 sept 2014 won appeal on july 31, 2015
gango .. cud u pls tell me how much time do they usually take to give final decision concerning appeal of ontario region.

bluejade

Oct 2, 2014
My husband had an interview in Hongkong on July 30, 2014, He got a letter from the Canadian Immigration Section in Hongkong on September 26, 2014 requesting a updated Police Certificate, Medical Report and Notarized Marriage Certificate by 9/11/2014.

We missed the deadline because we did not receive the letter in time. The letter was dated on 8/11/2014 and was mailed from Hongkong by air mail on 8/12/2014, but my husband did not receive it until September 26, 2014 which had a postal stamp to prove it.

On the very day my husband got the letter, I sent an email with scanned copies of the both front and back side of the envelop showing the dates mailed and the date arrived in the post office. My husband just returned from Guangzhou to complete the Medical Report, and he got the new Police Report, and he is now waiting for the Notarized Marriage Certificate which will be ready within 15 working days.

In my letter I asked the Visa Officer to extend the deadline for submitting the additional documents to a later date in October, but I just received an email notification that my husband's application has been refused. I know that it was stated in their letter dated 8/1/2014 that failure in submitting the documents and his passport by the due date will result in refusal.

Please see some of the content of the email: " Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your husband's application has been forwarded to an immigration officer for review.

You will only receive further communication from our office if the decision on your application has changed. If it is determined that the decision rendered was correct in law and in fact you will not be notified.

If you wish to launch an appeal of your permanent residency determination with the Immigration Appeals Division, ensure that you follow the steps outlined and the appeal deadline as stated on your refusal letter."

There is a 7-day holiday in China right now, all the public sectors will not be opened for business until October 8, 2014. I really need help in how to appeal this case.

Please give me some advise on what to do and how to do. Thank you in advance for your help!

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
Yana said:
gango .. cud u pls tell me how much time do they usually take to give final decision concerning appeal of ontario region.
hi
actually theres no any time limit for any region but some cases which doesnt have any further confusion, they give the decision right away and for some they take little time to give the decision. its actually all on the Ministers counsel.

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
bluejade said:
My husband had an interview in Hongkong on July 30, 2014, He got a letter from the Canadian Immigration Section in Hongkong on September 26, 2014 requesting a updated Police Certificate, Medical Report and Notarized Marriage Certificate by 9/11/2014.

We missed the deadline because we did not receive the letter in time. The letter was dated on 8/11/2014 and was mailed from Hongkong by air mail on 8/12/2014, but my husband did not receive it until September 26, 2014 which had a postal stamp to prove it.

On the very day my husband got the letter, I sent an email with scanned copies of the both front and back side of the envelop showing the dates mailed and the date arrived in the post office. My husband just returned from Guangzhou to complete the Medical Report, and he got the new Police Report, and he is now waiting for the Notarized Marriage Certificate which will be ready within 15 working days.

In my letter I asked the Visa Officer to extend the deadline for submitting the additional documents to a later date in October, but I just received an email notification that my husband's application has been refused. I know that it was stated in their letter dated 8/1/2014 that failure in submitting the documents and his passport by the due date will result in refusal.

Please see some of the content of the email: " Your request for reconsideration of the refusal of your husband's application has been forwarded to an immigration officer for review.

You will only receive further communication from our office if the decision on your application has changed. If it is determined that the decision rendered was correct in law and in fact you will not be notified.

If you wish to launch an appeal of your permanent residency determination with the Immigration Appeals Division, ensure that you follow the steps outlined and the appeal deadline as stated on your refusal letter."

There is a 7-day holiday in China right now, all the public sectors will not be opened for business until October 8, 2014. I really need help in how to appeal this case.

Please give me some advise on what to do and how to do. Thank you in advance for your help!
the sponsor has the right to appeal within 30 days from the date he got the appeal form. but you can ask your husband to scan and email the refusal letter and you can download the appeal form from the website then fill it up by yourself and send it. if you can hand it over or can mail too.
you dont need to worry about bcoz now you have the requested documents in your hands right? so, according to my knowledge i know that they will ask you a written submission. so, then you can make a good explanation letter (they normally ask an explanation letter) saying about all the story what has happened with the delayed mail. so, then you have to submit the cover letter and the documents back to the Ministers counsel and to the IAD. they will tell you what you should really do. so, dont worry.
and as early as you send the appeal form you'll get a Date of written submission very soon.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
bluejade said:

I would just send the notice of appeal in. they are saying that if the decision stays the same they will not notify you and i would worry how that would affect your chance for appeal if you wait too long. It is always possible to withdraw your request for appeal if you receive positive decision.

bluejade

Oct 2, 2014
Thanks for everyone for your helpful advise! Do you mean I can an appeal letter to the minister council without the appeal form? My husband has not received the refusal letter yet and not sure when we will receive in that the email did not tell me when they sent and whether it was sent by regular mail or register mail.

MrsTrejo

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana, CU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
November 21, 2013 - Denied
Passport Req..
Appealed - January 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ADR unsuccessful - November 19
Gango is waiting said:
dear if you can send the evidences back with your cover letter its better for you. bcoz the stuff you have already sent in for now to CIC have not yet seen by the ministers counsel & the panel. so, how they decide about your relationship? so, it'll cost a little but it'll be better for your ADR success. and i was refused only under the financial but i sent more pics also to show my genuineness bcoz, the visa post can refuse again under another category after we win the ADR or a full hearing. and then the Pacific Region Enforcement Center has sent a letter to my husband saying that " there is no issue as to the bona fides of the marriage".
so, like that if you have and you can, you send enough proofs to them. then they will not have anything to against with you. but when you write the covering letter again make sure you write the same story otherwise they will suspect you. i have read them in Canlii cases. i know that you do not have a big issue thats why they have given you an ADR. but better to get ready with correct, true enough proofs.
Hi Gango.

Do you mean I should re-send all the evidence I sent with my sponsorship? That is what I am curious of.

I have all my new proofs from AFTER I sent my sponsorship. Letters, pictures, call invoices, flight passes.

But the proof I sent from before with my sponsorship I am wondering if I should send again. I sent so many pictures it was unbelievable. E-mails, flights, call invoices. The only thing I don't have anymore from two years ago would be the call invoices.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
bluejade said:
Thanks for everyone for your helpful advise! Do you mean I can an appeal letter to the minister council without the appeal form? My husband has not received the refusal letter yet and not sure when we will receive in that the email did not tell me when they sent and whether it was sent by regular mail or register mail.
Oh if you did not receive the refusal letter then i think you need to wait for that. i would just send all the forms to the embassy that they requested and wait for him to get the letter. unless it says on yours that he can appeal...but we received ours on the same day. my husband received one letter and i received another one saying that i have 30 days to appeal from the time i received my letter ( i am the sponsor).

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
bluejade said:
dear if its not even your husband got the refusal letter you do not appeal. wait till they send a refusal form even to your husband. but after your husband get the refusal letter he can scan it and send it to you before you get your copy of the refusal.
what ever you still do not know that whether you are refused or not
so, wait till they send a letter to you

Gango is waiting

Jul 10, 2014
MrsTrejo said:
Hi Gango.

Do you mean I should re-send all the evidence I sent with my sponsorship? That is what I am curious of.

I have all my new proofs from AFTER I sent my sponsorship. Letters, pictures, call invoices, flight passes.

But the proof I sent from before with my sponsorship I am wondering if I should send again. I sent so many pictures it was unbelievable. E-mails, flights, call invoices. The only thing I don't have anymore from two years ago would be the call invoices.
dear didnt you keep the copies of your evidences which you sent to the immigration? but i think its upto you to think how much evidences you must send and i suggested you the best thing you can do for your case be success. i think rathika2011 will answer you how much evidences she sent for her refusal. she won. its a big thing for you to show that your marriage is genuine. its not like other grounds. though you have a legal marriage certificate and wedding pictures, the CIC tells that your marriage is not genuine. so, thats why i told you that its a big thing. so, more you send its better and it will help you to get through. as i said you in an earlier post the panel and the ministers counsel have not seen your earlier evidences. so, if you send even some more proofs which you have already sent to the visa post and not in the blue book, i think it'll be better. then you can shoe then that though you sent enough evidences the visa officer has refused you.
you have to think which is better good luck

MrsTrejo

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana, CU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Appealed - January 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Gango is waiting said:
dear didnt you keep the copies of your evidences which you sent to the immigration? but i think its upto you to think how much evidences you must send and i suggested you the best thing you can do for your case be success. i think rathika2011 will answer you how much evidences she sent for her refusal. she won. its a big thing for you to show that your marriage is genuine. its not like other grounds. though you have a legal marriage certificate and wedding pictures, the CIC tells that your marriage is not genuine. so, thats why i told you that its a big thing. so, more you send its better and it will help you to get through. as i said you in an earlier post the panel and the ministers counsel have not seen your earlier evidences. so, if you send even some more proofs which you have already sent to the visa post and not in the blue book, i think it'll be better. then you can shoe then that though you sent enough evidences the visa officer has refused you.
you have to think which is better good luck
Thanks Gango. I think I will do that then. I don't have the call invoices. I was stupid and did not save them, but printed them directly off the website I made the calls through. I still have all the pictures, boarding passes, e-mails, it's just the calls I do not have. :( So for that now I am a little worried. I just want to make sure I have a good amount to win without a problem.

tunisianbride

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 7, 2010
Interview........
May 5, 2010
MrsTrejo said:
Thanks Gango. I think I will do that then. I don't have the call invoices. I was stupid and did not save them, but printed them directly off the website I made the calls through. I still have all the pictures, boarding passes, e-mails, it's just the calls I do not have. :( So for that now I am a little worried. I just want to make sure I have a good amount to win without a problem.
I wouldn't worry too much - I was told by my lawyer at the time of my appeal, that I should only submit additional proof, not anything that I had already submitted.

MrsTrejo

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana, CU
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Appealed - January 2014
VISA ISSUED...
tunisianbride said:
I wouldn't worry too much - I was told by my lawyer at the time of my appeal, that I should only submit additional proof, not anything that I had already submitted.
Tunisianbride thank you for your response. That does help me too.

I am almost freaking out here trying to track down old invoices and whatnot. :eek:

I am doing this all on my own so any advice is helpful. My ADR is in November so I want to have everything ready and sent by the end of October. So if it is just additional evidence then I am prepared for that with all new photos, call invoices, letters, etc..