+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Hi guys, can anyone tell me if I can live in Canada and work for a company in another country, but will declare all salary and pay require tax and whatever else needs to pay as if working for Canadian company,thanks in advance.

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
Tomorrow my partner is going to meet the lawyer for our appeal.

1. I want to know if in case you lost the case in the court during appeal is that true you can never be sponsored again. You will not to be allowed in Canada for life?

2. If you go with appeal and later you find out its going to be full hearing not ADR can you close the case and reapply again?

3. If your case has been selected for ADR is that means you are going to get visa for sure or still there is a chance they will refuse you?

Regards.

scorpioxx1

Mar 11, 2013
SAHIL SINGH said:
Tomorrow my partner is going to meet the lawyer for our appeal.

1. I want to know if in case you lost the case in the court during appeal is that true you can never be sponsored again. You will not to be allowed in Canada for life?

2. If you go with appeal and later you find out its going to be full hearing not ADR can you close the case and reapply again?

3. If your case has been selected for ADR is that means you are going to get visa for sure or still there is a chance they will refuse you?

Regards.
Hi there,

1. Yes and No
Yes- if your appeal is not successful because of misrepresentation or criminal record something of that nature...it is possible to be "banned" from entering Canada.
No - if your visa was refused based on relationship not being genuine..circumstances can change overtime..as in in the eyes of cic your relationship can become genuine overtime.

2. Yes

3. Means you have a good case but does not guarantee a pass.

Hope that helps.

Ankit_Sonam

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Jan'2012
AOR Received.
2nd April'2012
File Transfer...
18th Jan'2012
Med's Done....
19th Feb'2012
Interview........
24th July'2012
Passport Req..
12th April'2012
VISA ISSUED...
20 June' 2014
takingsolong said:
Hi Ankit

Have you recieved your visa yet? How long did it take after the decision.
Hi,

Not yet . :(
I have sent the updated forms, pcc and medical. It's been 2 months and i haven't heard anything from them. I won in dec, got email requesting forms in feb and no visa till yet.

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting
scorpioxx1 said:
Hi there,

1. Yes and No
Yes- if your appeal is not successful because of misrepresentation or criminal record something of that nature...it is possible to be "banned" from entering Canada.
No - if your visa was refused based on relationship not being genuine..circumstances can change overtime..as in in the eyes of cic your relationship can become genuine overtime.

2. Yes

3. Means you have a good case but does not guarantee a pass.

Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot dear.

Even the lawyer didn't say that there will be a ban on us in case we lost the appeal.

My PR application was not refused because of misrepresentation or criminal record. so the information you gave me that means its save to go with appeal.

Thanks again

M

mikeymyke

SAHIL SINGH, did you ever get your GCMS notes yet? What were their concerns?

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Waiting
mikeymyke said:
SAHIL SINGH, did you ever get your GCMS notes yet? What were their concerns?
We haven't apply yet. The lawyer told us they will apply for Notes is it true? or we have to apply it?

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Lenchik said:
Hi guys,

I won my adr.

My blue book was received in July and ADR on may7
Im dealing with Toronto office.
Woo Hoo Congratulations! :D :-* ;) :D ;D 8) :p :) Well done!

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hi guys im back after long time ... Just received an e mail from my lawyer tht we" Won" our Appeal Allhamdulilah . It was full hearing n received a decision letter today :-* :p
I still dont believe tht our nightmare is about to end after 4 years. Ahhhhhh !!!
Specialy thanks to Habibti. Double Rainbow n Tunisianbride lots of prayers for u guys n for those who r waiting also. :-* :-*
It was very hard for me to stick n remained positive after waiting so long but thanks to my husband who realy encouraged me .
Luv u all :p :-* :-*

M

mikeymyke

SAHIL SINGH said:
We haven't apply yet. The lawyer told us they will apply for Notes is it true? or we have to apply it?
Lawyer needs written permission from your spouse I believe. You really need those notes becuase you need to see why they refused you.

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hina 123 said:
Hi guys im back after long time ... Just received an e mail from my lawyer tht we" Won" our Appeal Allhamdulilah . It was full hearing n received a decision letter today :-* :p
I still dont believe tht our nightmare is about to end after 4 years. Ahhhhhh !!!
Specialy thanks to Habibti. Double Rainbow n Tunisianbride lots of prayers for u guys n for those who r waiting also. :-* :-*
It was very hard for me to stick n remained positive after waiting so long but thanks to my husband who realy encouraged me .
congrats !!! Hina

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
Hina 123 said:
Hina! I am so so so happy for you! I hope to meet you one day as you told me your husband is in Vancouver, right? CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU! You cannot imagine how thrilled I am for you! The judge said you would get an answer 2 months after the appeal and it took only 2 weeks to receive the decision letter, right? WOW! That was quick! It is wonderful you did not have to be anxious and worried for 2 months lol May you get the visa before the end of the year! Best wishes!