+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Double Rainbow said:
:'( Feeling down. Waiting for forever it seems for the friggin visa for hubby. Meds re done end of January beginning of Feb 2014. March 19th via e-mail request form the Embassy for a new medical done already beginning of 2014 updated PCC translated into English, updated Schedual A IMM 5669 form All three were updated and hubby hand delivered to the Embassy within a few days post request. Won the ADR appeal in Nov 2013 after a 9 month wait for that. Now wait, wait, wait more time. Our 2 wedding anniversary is on the 17th of May. I just finished chemo at the end of March.I will be fine cancer wise thankfully and gratefully for the 3rd time. Two different kinds of cancer. I feel very tired can only do one or two things a day. I just wish hubby were here feeling so low :'( There should be timelines post ADR and full hearings on the CIC site as well as that of normal applications so we know where we stand and where if it goes back to the visa office or to Ottawa etc. How much longer????? Ughhhhhhhhhhh :eek: :-X :-\ :mad: :( ??? :'(
Happy Anniversary dear.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
My dear friends tell me when we have to send some more proofs and a covering letter to the hearing and they have send a letter to my husband that we'll get a hearing and they will inform the date of hearing later on. my husband lives in vancouver and he appealed in January and still didnt get a date for a hearing and please tell me
how long will it take to give a date? (and i have heard that all will be finished within 6 months)
after they send a letter informing the date of hearing how long before that date we can send the proofs?
and to where?
please guide me... thanks to all

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Vijender_Rana said:
I have a Question. How to know if one would get Appeal or ADR. Someone pls reply...
i think you mean ADR or full hearing
The IAD will inform you
if you have a simple thing they will give you an ADR
and if it is a major thing they will give you a hearing

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gango girl said:
i think you mean ADR or full hearing
The IAD will inform you
if you have a simple thing they will give you an ADR
and if it is a major thing they will give you a hearing
thanks ...

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
SenoritaBella said:
Thank you and same to you! That will be awesome, and a great opportunity to meet everyone in one go.
:D Yes it will be awesome and yes a very good opportunity to meet everyone in one go! :D Here's hoping ;) fingers and toes crossed :) It is our 2nd wedding anniversary today I received a beautiful poem from hubby and a really nice e-mail from him as well. Also received a really nice e-mail from a dear friend of ours for our anniversary. It made my day! :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
gango girl said:
Happy Anniversary dear.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww Thankyou so very much gango girl XOXOXO :-* :-* :-* :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
gango girl said:
My dear friends tell me when we have to send some more proofs and a covering letter to the hearing and they have send a letter to my husband that we'll get a hearing and they will inform the date of hearing later on. my husband lives in vancouver and he appealed in January and still didnt get a date for a hearing and please tell me
how long will it take to give a date? (and i have heard that all will be finished within 6 months)
after they send a letter informing the date of hearing how long before that date we can send the proofs?
and to where?
please guide me... thanks to all
My ADR took 9 months post sending the appeal notice. :eek: Received the date with not too much time before the ADR ....... Vancouver

Stressed wife

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
My sponsor,hubby received official letter from CIC say details of our hearing and our case will continue process by immigration officer,hubby got letter 6 weeks after appeal date.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Double Rainbow said:
My ADR took 9 months post sending the appeal notice. :eek: Received the date with not too much time before the ADR ....... Vancouver
ok then dint you send the additional documents to IAD before the ADR?
if you sent, to where you sent?
i mean to IAD?
thanks dear

helpseeker12

Apr 20, 2014
gango girl said:
dont know how to post the letter here
no need to see a genuine refusal letter dear, i'll give you one hint to see whether that letter is fake. the cic is not saying that " rejected" they are using the word "refused". if you are failed from the hearing they use the word "dismissed".

another is, they dont mention their names in the letters... thats it

i have two client id numbers one for me and one for my husband and both have 8 digits

I also suggest you to call over cic you will get the correct answer with that
when you call cic you can give them the client id numbers to them then they will tell you whether its a true one or not

Thanks a lot

Any single piece of information is helpful. And i am on that path now.
But a fellow member on forum has Refusal letter with first Secretary name mentioned on that, but ofcourse rest of points were not matching.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
Stressed wife said:
My sponsor,hubby received official letter from CIC say details of our hearing and our case will continue process by immigration officer,hubby got letter 6 weeks after appeal date.
are you in Vancouver?
my hubby appealed in January & got a letter from IAD saying that we get a Full Hearing and they will let us know the date of hearing
but not yet...
did you send the additional documents before the hearing?
and to where?
please I want to get to know these details as I want to send additional documents which supports to our ability of financial...
thanks

helpseeker12

Apr 20, 2014
Stressed wife said:
All the best to you both for your success.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
helpseeker12 said:
Thanks a lot

Any single piece of information is helpful. And i am on that path now.
But a fellow member on forum has Refusal letter with first Secretary name mentioned on that, but ofcourse rest of points were not matching.
ok contact the cic and everything will be clear
you can send an email address with inquiry to cic and ask them whether this application is refused or not? they will definitely answer for that

helpseeker12

Apr 20, 2014
gango girl said:
ok contact the cic and everything will be clear
you can send an email address with inquiry to cic and ask them whether this application is refused or not? they will definitely answer for that
Thanks
:)

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
gango girl said:
ok then dint you send the additional documents to IAD before the ADR?
if you sent, to where you sent?
i mean to IAD?
thanks dear
I did not send the additional documents to the IAD before the ADR My lawyer did and hand delivered them.The IAD stamps on the front of each bundle we had with the date and time received and says IAD on it to have confirmation. I received a copy of all with these stamps The lawyer had a copy as the IAD ,Minster's counsel. It was alot of work to prepare this and myself for the ADR but well worth it. If you are very well prepared, you will win. There were alot and he went two times in person to hand deliver them. They were in bundles that he did with a huge staple through each. He did the cover letter also. We complied all of the docs together and the cover letter together. I went many, many times to his office to work on all together over many months. I think we had close to 10 days to submit to the IAD and Minister's Counsel, hence having received from the IAD the date, time stamps on each huge pile of documents but most was already prepared with us working together on all of it over the many months prior to the ADR.I also brought two huge heavy bags of evidence along with these bundles and the blue book as well. All were very heavy to carry. I should have used my luggage with pull handle and wheels lol I also attended 5 full hearings that took all day of which only one won. The actual court time was less but all day long to have breaks two 15 minute breaks and 1 30 minute lunch break. They were exhausting but interesting and helped alot to prepare myself. I hope this helps?