Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2011
Med's Done....
apr 2014
Interview........
4th March 2013... denied...won ADR 30th Jan 2014..
Passport Req..
02 aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24 sep 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah nxt month
Hina 123 said:
Hi lonly tears .first of all many many congrats dear .plz pray for me as wel
Thank you Hina sis... don`t worry dear Allah is there to help us.. just pray for success and he will defiantly help you...You just have to believe you will succeed InshAllah... as I told you I didn`t hire any consultant and lawyer and also I had not so many proves but I prayed a lot I asked for ALLAH`s help and Alhamdulillah he helped me... :)

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Hina 123 said:
Yeahhhhhhh im still waiting for my hearing date :'( :'(
Where are you located? I see you have filed an appeal in feb 2013. How come you still don't have date?

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
lonely tears said:
Thank you Hina sis... don`t worry dear Allah is there to help us.. just pray for success and he will defiantly help you...You just have to believe you will succeed InshAllah... as I told you I didn`t hire any consultant and lawyer and also I had not so many proves but I prayed a lot I asked for ALLAH`s help and Alhamdulillah he helped me... :)
Yes i strong believe tht only Allah will help . But plz pray for me

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
hhassa said:
Where are you located? I see you have filed an appeal in feb 2013. How come you still don't have date?
My husband lives in vancouver n my interview was in Feb 2013 n received rejection letter in March .my appeal filed in April 2013. Our lawyer was saying tht due to refuge cases, these cases r taking time thts y going late for hearing date .

haritsharma

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI/INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 April,2013
AOR Received.
26 APRIL 2013
Med's Done....
2 MARCH 2013
Interview........
15 MARCH 2014
Passport Req..
12 JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
VISA REFUSED11/04/2014
Hello friends can wedding album,reception album laptop pan drive allowed in interview at ndvo.thanx.in advance.

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Normally they are very rude while interview .. try to take print one ...

You should not give any chance .. Best of luck and prepare yourself well .. don't want to scare you .. there is something that why you been called for interview ... Listen well and ask for repeat the question if you don't understand ..

Best of luck ...

hope51

Jan 30, 2014
I think I found an answer to one of my questions:
"...the plain meaning of s. 4(3) of the Immigration Regulations is clearly centered on the intention of a spouse at the time of the marriage, a situation that cannot be affected by a subsequent change of intentions on her part. Therefore, the applicant's spouse was properly adjudged not to be a member of the family class..."

from here reports.fja.gc.ca/eng/2000/2000fc26227.html

So, as I understand it, that if the reason for refusal of spouse sponsorship is that VO does not believe that the realationship is genuine, then the only option left is an appeal.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
lonely tears said:
Hey friends I had my ADR today and thnx to ALLAH I have won.. they told me result right the way but they said I`ll get an formal official letter in few weeks confirming the result of ADR... I was too upset and sad when my case was rejected and then I found this forum, this forum is such a blessing... we can find any information in it.. thnx to ALLAH I found this site..
Wish you all the best to all of you and thanks everyone for moral sport.

Congrats lonely tears.... Happy for u.... Stay blessed

lonely tears

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2011
Med's Done....
apr 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
02 aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24 sep 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah nxt month
Guguz said:
Congrats lonely tears.... Happy for u.... Stay blessed
Thank you so much Guguz :)

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
lonely tears said:
Hey friends I had my ADR today and thnx to ALLAH I have won.. they told me result right the way but they said I`ll get an formal official letter in few weeks confirming the result of ADR... I was too upset and sad when my case was rejected and then I found this forum, this forum is such a blessing... we can find any information in it.. thnx to ALLAH I found this site..
Congratulations :D :-* :p

Aug2012

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
Interview........
May 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused at interview
LANDED..........
Very soon
lonely tears said:
Congrats....I have adr on 3rd feb.Can u plz tell me wot do they ask?Reply asap.

tinkutiny

May 28, 2012
Hello all

Can someone plz tell me what usually are the reason for refusal? I ve applied for my husband and am scared.

Thanks

lonely tears

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2011
Med's Done....
apr 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
02 aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24 sep 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah nxt month

lonely tears

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/09/2011
Med's Done....
apr 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
02 aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24 sep 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah nxt month
Aug2012 said:
Congrats....I have adr on 3rd feb.Can u plz tell me wot do they ask?Reply asap.
for me adr was not so tricky because I have only one red flag of age difference in my case... my hubby and me belongs to same family.. same language.. same religion.. first marriage for both of us... had a big marriage ceremony.. there was nothing wrong in my case accept 6 years of age difference.. so they didn`t ask me too many question.. my mother in law is older than my father in law so this helped me in my case I said this is not so unusual you can see an example in my family this is not culturally frowned... one thing they will ask you may be if we refused you today what you will do so try to show them that you guys can`t live without each other you love eachother so much ...tell them i`ll move to my country to live with my spouse because we are married and we can`t live apart... they asked me some general questions such as what do you do... how many time you visited your spouse... how many bro and sis you are... what they do etc etc... they just interviewed me for 15 min... I was too scared after reading so many views here that they do behave rudely but really really for me it was so easy even though I didn`t have any lawyer and consultant... trust me guys you can do it without any lawyer if it is adr...

Aug2012

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
Interview........
May 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused at interview
LANDED..........
Very soon
lonely tears said:
for me adr was not so tricky because I have only one red flag of age difference in my case... my hubby and me belongs to same family.. same language.. same religion.. first marriage for both of us... had a big marriage ceremony.. there was nothing wrong in my case accept 6 years of age difference.. so they didn`t ask me too many question.. my mother in law is older than my father in law so this helped me in my case I said this is not so unusual you can see an example in my family this is not culturally frowned... one thing they will ask you may be if we refused you today what you will do so try to show them that you guys can`t live without each other you love eachother so much ...tell them i`ll move to my country to live with my spouse because we are married and we can`t live apart... they asked me some general questions such as what do you do... how many time you visited your spouse... how many bro and sis you are... what they do etc etc... they just interviewed me for 15 min... I was too scared after reading so many views here that they do behave rudely but really really for me it was so easy even though I didn`t have any lawyer and consultant... trust me guys you can do it without any lawyer if it is adr...
Thank you very much.I won ADR today.How much time will it take to get visa?