Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
26 feb 2014
hilsten said:
@ rani2728

The appeal process will conducted in Canada and they will interview your sponser.
[thanks a million]

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Hi Everyone I just posted on the appeal times for Vancouver. I spoke with a lady from IAD and she explained why the waiting times are as such. Vancouver arranges/ organizes all of Western Canada, including Vancouver of course everyones hearing dates, times etc.To get everybody available is a difficult task and she would not want this job for any amount of money. To organize all who will be at your hearing for the same time, date is difficult to do. Sometimes more so than others and with other provinces as well for the Western Canada Division. The lady did say that Vancouver is alot quicker overall for Immigration appeal hearings. I hope this helps some? Wishing everybody a wonderful day. XOXO <3 :)

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Double Rainbow said:
Hi Everyone I just posted on the appeal times for Vancouver. I spoke with a lady from IAD and she explained why the waiting times are as such. Vancouver arranges/ organizes all of Western Canada, including Vancouver of course everyones hearing dates, times etc.To get everybody available is a difficult task and she would not want this job for any amount of money. To organize all who will be at your hearing for the same time, date is difficult to do. Sometimes more so than others and with other provinces as well for the Western Canada Division. The lady did say that Vancouver is alot quicker overall for Immigration appeal hearings. I hope this helps some? Wishing everybody a wonderful day. XOXO <3 :)

Thanks double rainbow. Its a good piece of information. But did she give any idea regarding ur case?? When will u be gotting date for hearing?

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Guguz said:
Thanks double rainbow. Its a good piece of information. But did she give any idea regarding ur case?? When will u be gotting date for hearing?
Your welcome.Yes, I thought it was good information also and wanted to share with everybody. It was a case manager and nope no information on my case. She said they are behind a bit but we are faster here in Vancouver than anywhere else. I thought we were slower at these times lol but not.Opps! I owe a thousand bows lol. She mentioned Edmonton was slow, baclogged a bit at the moment, and that they are trying very hard to get it back on track to keep everybody moving along. It is not an easy task she said to coordinate everybody for hearing dates for all of Western Canada but the schedual people do quite well overall considering.She said for no amount of money could she do their job. Anyways as soon as I hear something, I will update. I did go to an Immigration Appeal Hearing this morning. It was interesting to say the least. I was there for over 3 hours. I had to get to my car as my parking time was up and I had to get home to take the dog out. I live quite a ways from there. There were a gazillion questions about many topics of their relationship. The man had an interpeter.He did well over all. I would like to know if his appeal was sucessful or not. Not sure if I can find out? I will go again to another appeal when I can. I have always liked law, courts. I probably should have been a lawyer lol. Who knows maybe if I ever win the lottery I can afford to go to school. 8) :D I .know I really would enjoy it. :)

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
Double Rainbow said:
Your welcome.Yes, I thought it was good information also and wanted to share with everybody. It was a case manager and nope no information on my case. She said they are behind a bit but we are faster here in Vancouver than anywhere else. I thought we were slower at these times lol but not.Opps! I owe a thousand bows lol. She mentioned Edmonton was slow, baclogged a bit at the moment, and that they are trying very hard to get it back on track to keep everybody moving along. It is not an easy task she said to coordinate everybody for hearing dates for all of Western Canada but the schedual people do quite well overall considering.She said for no amount of money could she do their job. Anyways as soon as I hear something, I will update. I did go to an Immigration Appeal Hearing this morning. It was interesting to say the least. I was there for over 3 hours. I had to get to my car as my parking time was up and I had to get home to take the dog out. I live quite a ways from there. There were a gazillion questions about many topics of their relationship. The man had an interpeter.He did well over all. I would like to know if his appeal was sucessful or not. Not sure if I can find out? I will go again to another appeal when I can. I have always liked law, courts. I probably should have been a lawyer lol. Who knows maybe if I ever win the lottery I can afford to go to school. 8) :D I .know I really would enjoy it. :)
Ohhhhhh! that is marvellous you could do it! It was very informative, isn't? Also it is a great thing to do to prepare you psychologically for your own hearing. You know now what to expect :) The spouse who was on the phone... which country was he/she from? What were their reasons for refusals?

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Habibti said:
Ohhhhhh! that is marvellous you could do it! It was very informative, isn't? Also it is a great thing to do to prepare you psychologically for your own hearing. You know now what to expect :) The spouse who was on the phone... which country was he/she from? What were their reasons for refusals?
Thankyou Habibti :D yes I did it yay. I felt drained though. I wonder how the man is doing? I bet he was there all day. As for the phone nada. It was him that needed an interpeter lol and you really don't want to know the reasons for refusal lol I am not sure I am allowed to say anyways. I don't want to rock the boat just now. I want to get through my hearing God willing. Quite stressful these appeals are, but very imformative. I enjoyed it but felt so tired and I was only there for over 3 hours lol. That man must be sleeping soundly I am sure, well I hope he is. He went through alot today. :-X

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
hello everyone, pls does visa office holding your passport after interview means they will issue a visa? Thanks

Lenchik

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-12-2012
File Transfer...
27-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2013 refused. blue book - July 2013. ADR - May,2014
hilsten said:
Guys, I won my ADR.
Hilsten congratulations to you!!!! Finaly some good news here after long silence. Wish all paperwork will be finalized very fast for you. Good luck to ur family.

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
hilsten said:
Guys, I won my ADR.
Congrats Hilsten,

So happy for u. There was a long silence since so long and am happy it ended with ur good news. If i am not wrong u had ur hearing today?? Quite fats process. Good for all of us to know that.

Hilsten, can u plz help me? My visa was refused on Feb 11, 2013, a month after u. And in first week of august I received my Blue Book and since then there is long silence. I have no idea when appeal division people will break there silence. :( . Did u hire any lawyer?? Where was ur appeal heard?? If in Vancouver, who is ur lawyer or consultant?? Please help as me and my hubbie would love to consult ur lawyer.

Ur reply would be highly appreciated.

Congrats ones again.

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Thanks everyone, indeed its a big relief .. now next one will start... hope it should move fast...

@Guguz

You should receive the ADR date if they will give, I had received by ADR date after one month of blue book. I did hired the lawyer "Green n Speigal" .. they are very professional tho they take good money for their consulatation. My case was in Toronto.

I will very happy to help if you need i can inbox my number .. i can share my exp.

SponsorCanada87

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
12-01-2013
Passport Req..
23-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2013
LANDED..........
27-09-2013
Hey just to update.

It is not necessary to just appeal. You can also re-apply and win. Not many have taken this route I did and won for my wife after long battle + in between strikes. :D :D

My wife is in Canada and happily living with me.

Not all the conclusions derived by VO are correct. There maybe many loopholes. If you think you can fight them then re-apply.

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
hilsten said:
Thanks everyone, indeed its a big relief .. now next one will start... hope it should move fast...

@ Guguz

You should receive the ADR date if they will give, I had received by ADR date after one month of blue book. I did hired the lawyer "Green n Speigal" .. they are very professional tho they take good money for their consulatation. My case was in Toronto.

I will very happy to help if you need i can inbox my number .. i can share my exp.
Thanks my dear,

Could u please share the questions that ADR asked?? Did they call ur spouse too?? And I haven't received anything from appeal division yet. Its been already 2 months since we received the Blue notes :(

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Guguz said:
Thanks my dear,

Could u please share the questions that ADR asked?? Did they call ur spouse too?? And I haven't received anything from appeal division yet. Its been already 2 months since we received the Blue notes :(
It will be 3 months Oct 10th for me after receiving the blue notes :(

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
hilsten said:
Guys, I won my ADR.
:p :p :p :p :D ;) :-* :-* :-* ;D :D ;) 8) 8) 8) ** Woo*** Hoo** Congratulations*** Hilsten** So very happy for you Voot Voot :D ;) ;D 8) :p :-*