Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Hi guys .i ve not received my record yet its been more than 5 months .my case from vancouver. After filed appeal my lawyer received aknowledgement letter after 4 month ..i ve already waited 3 years . I dont know whats going on n what i have to do .im almost dead now :'( :'( :'( :'(..it seems tht life is finished..

rani2728

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
4 April 2013
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2013
Med's Request
23 Jan 2013
Interview........
21 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
26 feb 2014
hi, just a small query, if the applicant is in india and sponsor in canada and new delhi i.e ndvo denies family visa then where to appeal and what is the procedure and how long does it take.
m scared reading such painful replies of all u guys

eeza

May 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2013,package resent due to no med,24-02-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2013
File Transfer...
05-03-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
nov.6,2013
LANDED..........
dec.10,2013
Does VO still ask to submit the passport even f failed the interview or visa denied?

hilsten

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
they will take ask for passport before interview, to keep with them so, you cann't travel.

if they reject in interview then they will return right away ..

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Hina 123 said:
Hi guys .i ve not received my record yet its been more than 5 months .my case from vancouver. After filed appeal my lawyer received aknowledgement letter after 4 month ..i ve already waited 3 years . I dont know whats going on n what i have to do .im almost dead now :'( :'( :'( :'(..it seems tht life is finished..

Hi Hina,

For me also life is like coming to an end. My appeal in also in Vancouver. I received my Record in first week of august and after that, nothing yet.. Just waitinggggggggggggggggggggg...........

I can understand what u might be going through... But we have to be strong for our partners

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Sagar5187 said:
Hope you dont get okay soon and dont have to go through Chemo. Everthing will be fine with gods grace and your ADR will be okay.

VFS is just a office which just handles passport and visa application from applicant to Canadian embassy.
Thankyou Sagar for your kind words. Thanks to let me know about the VFS lol :) XO <3 God Bless

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Hina 123 said:
Hi Hina To get the record, they don't count your appeal notice date but rather the date CIC/CBSA recieves your notice to appeal from the IAD.They send you your record to IAD and then you get it from CBSA in the mail in which it takes 120 days. Sometimes it is a little bit late but very close to the 120 days in which you should recieve it. Mine was a little late(5 days) with probably mailing times not included, and because of the July long weekend. I received mine July 10th 2013 Appeal notice received at the IAD February 05th expresspost Feb 04th 2013. Acknowledgment letter from the IAD was received on March 05th dated Feb 28th. I assume March is the date CBSA used for the 120 time frame to receive my copy of the record which was July 10th.An officer signed the copy of teh record and it was dated July 09th 2013. This is the blue page, the first page of your file CBSA probably received the IAD acknowledgment of appeal letter I did the same day I did.I did call the IAD to enquire and they did say it had just arrived to them a little late and it would be mailed out shortly. The lady on the phone also said that there is another procedure if I did not get my copy within the 120 days or not at all. Hina, maybe you should call them to enquire as well? I think you will get your copy of the record very soon. God Bless XO I hope this helps? ;D

hazard

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
My spousal application was sent to Vancouver for further review . The officer doesn't believe eerily are in a genuine relationship. I already got Aip November last year

Hina 123

Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Interview........
4 Feb 2013 (denied)
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
soon Insha Allah
LANDED..........
soon Insha Allah
Double Rainbow said:
Hi Hina To get the record, they don't count your appeal notice date but rather the date CIC/CBSA recieves your notice to appeal from the IAD.They send you your record to IAD and then you get it from CBSA in the mail in which it takes 120 days. Sometimes it is a little bit late but very close to the 120 days in which you should recieve it. Mine was a little late(5 days) with probably mailing times not included, and because of the July long weekend. I received mine July 10th 2013 Appeal notice received at the IAD February 05th expresspost Feb 04th 2013. Acknowledgment letter from the IAD was received on March 05th dated Feb 28th. I assume March is the date CBSA used for the 120 time frame to receive my copy of the record which was July 10th.An officer signed the copy of teh record and it was dated July 09th 2013. This is the blue page, the first page of your file CBSA probably received the IAD acknowledgment of appeal letter I did the same day I did.I did call the IAD to enquire and they did say it had just arrived to them a little late and it would be mailed out shortly. The lady on the phone also said that there is another procedure if I did not get my copy within the 120 days or not at all. Hina, maybe you should call them to enquire as well? I think you will get your copy of the record very soon. God Bless XO I hope this helps? ;D

Thanks dear. I rejected my visa in Feb 4 2013 n rejection letter received in March 2013 then mu husband hire a lawyer in April 2013 sh sent our appeal then we receivedc aknowledgement letter in August 2013. Although we should have received aknowledgement in May or June . ... delaying delaying... i dont know how much i have to wait more n more .its really killing me . I really wish i could kill all candian embbasy people ..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

j_m said:
hi love bird 43, I'm new to this forum. I'm from Philippines. my concern is, although we haven't receive a refusal letter yet but I know we are heading there because the immigration raised a question as to how come I did not include my husband in my application in 2005. but at that time we were not married yet. but we lived together before while I was still residing in the Philippines. the reason why did not declare him its because we were not married at that time and I thought I am not entitled to include him in my application. if it was a mistake on my part I can assure it was an honest mistake. I'm not well informed when it comes to common law or conjugal matters. I really thought I can only sponsor him if we were married at that time. do you think I have a chance when I file for an appeal? if only I had known then I could have done it differently. and I sent them a letter to explain my side but I have a feeling that won't be enough. thank you for your time..
1. If you lived with your husband to be, for a year prior to your Immigration, then you were a common/law couple. If that is so, and you failed to declare him and he was not medically examined, then he is no longer a member of the family class and can't be sponsored.
2. If above is correct, then your sponsorship will be refused. As he will not be a member of the family class, you have NO appeal rights.

Sagar5187

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Oct 2012 (rejected) went for Appeal (ADR)
Passport Req..
July 2012
Double Rainbow said:
:D Hi Sagar Thankyou so very much for your much needed information. I am about 3 months behind you. I received my notes (blue book) July 10th notice to appeal received by IAD February 05th '13 I have not received anymore news. The lawyer I hired said Vanc office is about 4 months behind just now I hope it is soon :( I am worried my biopsy was on Sept 12th and just waiting for results too see if it is lymphoma. If it is I will need chemo and I hope I will feel well enough for my hearing :eek: ??? What is VFS?
hey, will pray your results will be all good and you dont have to go through chemo and you get will soon. You will be alright for your hearing and it will go good. VFS facilitates our passport from different city to Canadian embassy in Delhi. And allows applicants to collect from same centre once Canadian embassy issue passport.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Sagar5187 said:
hey, will pray your results will be all good and you dont have to go through chemo and you get will soon. You will be alright for your hearing and it will go good. VFS facilitates our passport from different city to Canadian embassy in Delhi. And allows applicants to collect from same centre once Canadian embassy issue passport.
Thankyou dear Sagar XO :-* :D

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Sagar5187 said:
Hi Guguz, For Toronto it was around 5-6 weeks after the Blue book was received. But our case went for ADR. And This Friday i just go VISA. Just go through all my post you will get all the times lines and procedure. Let me know if you want ny more information, i can try to help you with best of my knowledge.
It has been since July 10th that I received the blue book and have not received a hearing date yet as my lawyer said Vancouver is about 4 months behind and thinks I won't get a hearing until November :( I think Toronto is quicker than Vancouver yes? My lawyer has requested an ADR and no news yet. Hopefully soon

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Hi Guys,

What do they really mean by notice of appeal???