+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
eca said:
hi just confuse what is ODSP mean???
Ontario disability support programme

SponsorCanada87

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
12-01-2013
Passport Req..
23-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2013
LANDED..........
27-09-2013
Habibti said:
THANKS GOD!!! My husband had appointment this morning at the embassy. Here is his message: "Thanks to Allah, to you, to our representative and everyone who contributed to realize this dream. Congratulations habibti! I am happy to know that at last we're going to be together after so many obstacles. Everything was fine. I came to the visa office at 8:30. We were about 30 persons. They gave our passports and we sat to watch a movie talking about life in Canada's system; work, education, politics and some laws, nothing new or special and the movie was done in 1992 Smiley When the movie finished, a Moroccan woman came to deliver us visas on our passports and two copies of Permanent resident to give to the people of immigration in the airport of Montreal. There were some questions and she answered them. I am going to Casablanca to buy my suitcases Smiley I love you. 9 days inchaAllah and I will be in your arms."
What a relief. I am very very happy for you !! you sacrificed a lot.

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
LOVEHURTS said:
I got my.passport bak with visa today
@lovehurts, congratulation for your visa just enjoy the moment after all the hard work! Good luck....

smiley1723

Nov 7, 2012
Hello all , just new here because my husband was denied and now we are on process of appeal. Actually i really don't know what to do. I contacted a lawyer and OMG so expensive, Why people think we've got money? the truth is we're just fighting for our loved ones. I just feel so depressed and frustrated of what's happening, They ruined our plans to be with our loved ones and/or start our family. I am not that young anymore and all i want is my husband to be with me and to have our life settled here in Canada but i was wrong. I thought this would be a better place for us but the time i received that denied letter i feel my life is hanging. I am not rich either, i work for a living even help my family back home and now this appeal that i need to spend every single penny that i have. Sorry all, i just need to release this emotion. 'Coz i know we are all in the same page here so you will understand what i feel right now :( Thank you. Good luck to all of us fighting for what is right.

Reactions: Alicee

Mrs BB

Dec 30, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 20, 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Interview........
October 30, 2012
I can relate to the way you feel. I am in the process of appealing and holding on to faith each day. Unfortunately we cannot pay a lawyer, so I am actually doing it myself. I did a lot of research on the internet and educate myself a lot since this happen to us. This Forum is also a blessing, because we get to share info with each other. Good Luck!

rsmeet

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 april 2012
Med's Request
24 july 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
8 august 2012
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
Hi guys my wife was refused visa on 16 jan in new delhi in a interview I am still waiting for refusal letter can someone advice howmuch time it takes unusually to get refusal letter after interview thanks

smiley1723

Nov 7, 2012
Hello everyone, I just want to ask if there's anybody here from Edmonton that their spouse been refused. My husband been refused and i am now in the starting process of our appeal. If anybody could just help me to find a good and cheaper lawyer in town that can represent us through this appeal. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP Sad ...Send me a message if ever possible. Thank you all.

gsize

May 2, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009....denied Feb 2010.....appeal allowed (August 2012)..waiting for processing
Doc's Request.
04/04/2013
File Transfer...
30/01/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013 (second time)
Passport Req..
21/02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18/03/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2014
smiley1723 said:
Hello everyone, I just want to ask if there's anybody here from Edmonton that their spouse been refused. My husband been refused and i am now in the starting process of our appeal. If anybody could just help me to find a good and cheaper lawyer in town that can represent us through this appealion. . PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP Sad ...Send me a message if ever possible. Thank you all.
A) make sure you get the Appeal letter in as soon as possible.
B) do a google search and go interview them. Many will give you a free consultation. You can also use Immigration consultant in your area. Of course you can always do it yourself (that is if you have a very thick skin, however, I know many are successful doing it on their own)

Good lucK ! Most appeals are successful (as was mine). Try to stay busy and stay strong !

Ghanawife

Sep 11, 2012
Hello All...

I just want to say that I have been reading these forums for the past year to get support as I wait for my husband to join me here in Canada. Thank you so much for sharing your stories of tears, frustration, excitment and celebration.

I'm hoping to gain a bit of support for myself as I feel I am at my breaking point but know my turn is just around the corner. ;)

My Timeline is as follows:

Applicaltion submitted- Oct 2009
Sponsorship Approved- Nov 2009
Transfered to Accra Visa Office -Nov 2009
Medical- Aug 2009
Interview- Aug 2010
Visa Denied :mad: -Dec 2010
Appeal Submitted -Jan 2011
Full Hearing Appeal and WON ;D- July 26, 2012
File transered back to Acca Visa Office Aug 10, 2012
Applicaiton "started processing" and "in process" (according the ecas)- Sept 14, 2012
Request for medical, police clearnace and additional forms/ documents- Sept 24, 2012
Said requests submitted - Oct 24, 2012
Medicals received according to ecas- Dec 26, 2012
Email sent by myself enquiring how much longer and was informed in "que for review" - Dec 28, 2012
Email sent by my lawyer enquiring on process and was informed "in the que for final review" - Jan 23, 2013

So my question is, has anyone had experice with how long will it take for "final review"?
Is it expected for them to interview my husband again even after a successful appeal?
Do successful appeal cases get "bumped to the begining of the que" or do we have to wait the said 11 months processing?

Any help at this point will be very much appreciated. :'(

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
The experiences with the Ghana office seem to be that the processing after a successful appeal will take some time. They are not supposed to put successful appeal applicants at the end of the queue, but who knows what they are doing. Inlimbo, for example, has been waiting quite a long time after a successful appeal. I'd have your lawyer continue to ask what's going on once in a while. You can also contact your MP to see if they can help, or at least get you some info.

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
Ghanawife said:
Hello All...

I just want to say that I have been reading these forums for the past year to get support as I wait for my husband to join me here in Canada. Thank you so much for sharing your stories of tears, frustration, excitment and celebration.

I'm hoping to gain a bit of support for myself as I feel I am at my breaking point but know my turn is just around the corner. ;)

My Timeline is as follows:

Applicaltion submitted- Oct 2009
Sponsorship Approved- Nov 2009
Transfered to Accra Visa Office -Nov 2009
Medical- Aug 2009
Interview- Aug 2010
Visa Denied :mad: -Dec 2010
Appeal Submitted -Jan 2011
Full Hearing Appeal and WON ;D- July 26, 2012
File transered back to Acca Visa Office Aug 10, 2012
Applicaiton "started processing" and "in process" (according the ecas)- Sept 14, 2012
Request for medical, police clearnace and additional forms/ documents- Sept 24, 2012
Said requests submitted - Oct 24, 2012
Medicals received according to ecas- Dec 26, 2012
Email sent by myself enquiring how much longer and was informed in "que for review" - Dec 28, 2012
Email sent by my lawyer enquiring on process and was informed "in the que for final review" - Jan 23, 2013

So my question is, has anyone had experice with how long will it take for "final review"?
Is it expected for them to interview my husband again even after a successful appeal?
Do successful appeal cases get "bumped to the begining of the que" or do we have to wait the said 11 months processing?

Any help at this point will be very much appreciated. :'(

@Ghanawife, thia is an amazing and a long process you have been going through and my heart goes to you wishing you a very fast visa stamp. I am also dealing with the Accra office, since my wife's interview in November we have not heard anything until i sent them email last week and i was told our file is in quere for review.@When your husband attended his first interview in 2010, were all the evidence returned to him after the interview?

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
canadianwoman said:
The experiences with the Ghana office seem to be that the processing after a successful appeal will take some time. They are not supposed to put successful appeal applicants at the end of the queue, but who knows what they are doing. Inlimbo, for example, has been waiting quite a long time after a successful appeal. I'd have your lawyer continue to ask what's going on once in a while. You can also contact your MP to see if they can help, or at least get you some info.
@Canadianwoman, please i sent accra an email to enquiry about the status of our my file since my wife's interview in November and i was replied 4 days later that my file is currently in quere for review. Ecas showed in process on January 10 2013 and now in quere for review. Canadianwoman, is this a normal processing cos i asked them about the medical that was expired last month but they didn't say anything about the medical? Thanks in advance......

@Canadianwoman, how was your case going on? hope everything is progressing normally.