Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
I don’t know what you mean open. The webform send that is in Accra and sent two emails no reply so far and the pr track still say closed. Call again send the file was send back to Accra and can’t give me so much details. Do you think being able to see pr track mean is open ? Still waiting for medical and police certificate request.
Ok it looks like they have not opened your file yet…. We have no choice but to wait

Reactions: Imari

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Ok it looks like they have not opened your file yet…. We have no choice but to wait
Yeah unfortunately
Still
Waiting to hear from them. Nothing yet from Accra and they are not even responding on the email.
we just need to wait… will be 4 months in a week since I won the appeal

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Wishing you all the best ... but pls share with us the INSIDE and OUTSIDE of the who appeal, it will help alot cos I'm also waiting my appeal records.

Reactions: stars6777

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
On my GCKey Account its showing " application status is unavailable. Please try later". I don't know why its showing that. Is anyone also having the same problem.

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
On my GCKey Account its showing " application status is unavailable. Please try later". I don't know why its showing that. Is anyone also having the same problem.
I just try to sign it and was able to access my gckey without having any issue. I think probably someone is working on your file that why you having this error. Try to closed all the windows and try again.

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
I am not waiting for pr since my file still closed. Waiting the file to open.
are you able to log in on new pr track?
if not I will try to creat a new gckey and link your file again
yes brother i can log in on the new PR portal/track. It says IN PROCESS

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Think that is the most important thing. You can see there if there is update.
my still showing refused on gckey and closed on pr track
can i see your timeline my brother. I let me tell you one thing, you are one the best and kind person in my life. Thank you to be always there for me and many others. You are truly an angel, when we need someone to hear us you are always there. Love you brother. God bless you and may god bless all of us here.

• Love

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
can i see your timeline my brother. I let me tell you one thing, you are one the best and kind person in my life. Thank you to be always there for me and many others. You are truly an angel, when we need someone to hear us you are always there. Love you brother. God bless you and may god bless all of us here.
Thank you bro
I know how hard it is this all process. Sometime I think that no one can understand what I am feeling and no one can help. It is so hard…
My timeline
Application received: February 19th
Application refused: February 1st
Notice of appeal: February 15th
Received record book: May 5th
Hearing: June23rd
Won appeal: June 23rd
Letter appeal allowed: June 24th
File transfer to Accra : August 5th
File open :
ADR :
PR :

Reactions: Luv4all88

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Thank you bro
I know how hard it is this all process. Sometime I think that no one can understand what I am feeling and no one can help. It is so hard…
My timeline
Application received: February 19th
Application refused: February 1st
Notice of appeal: February 15th
Received record book: May 5th
Hearing: June23rd
Won appeal: June 23rd
Letter appeal allowed: June 24th
File transfer to Accra : August 5th
File open :
ADR :
PR :
Don't worry brother, it will be done soon. File opening may take 6 months to maximum 1 year. In my case it took 1 Year but in some cases it only took 2 months also. After that you will receive MEDICAL, SCHEDULE A Form IMM5669, Form IMM0008 and Police Clarence Certificate. For that you will have one month to submit these all. Then all will be left is PPR request. By the way where are you from brothet