+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Sorry to hear your file hasn’t been opened yet… I’m in the same boat with Accra. Meanwhile I know about 3 files that were reopened in 2 weeks after appeal was allowed.
Have you sent webforms? They haven’t replied to ours and my MP was just given info that I already know….
I did send a webform July and got reply that the file is Accra this was beginning of august. The last update on my pr track was July 29th since then no more updated. My MP also telling that the file is Accra and just need to wait till open. I emailed Accra directly but no reply. I don’t know what to do. Just entred 4 months since appeal won.

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Sorry to hear your file hasn’t been opened yet… I’m in the same boat with Accra. Meanwhile I know about 3 files that were reopened in 2 weeks after appeal was allowed.
Have you sent webforms? They haven’t replied to ours and my MP was just given info that I already know….
Seem like we are the only one waiting a little longer than others.keep me updated please. Hope they will open this coming month.

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
I did send a webform July and got reply that the file is Accra this was beginning of august. The last update on my pr track was July 29th since then no more updated. My MP also telling that the file is Accra and just need to wait till open. I emailed Accra directly but no reply. I don’t know what to do. Just entred 4 months since appeal won.
What’s the PR track?

Reactions: Imari

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
The new online account which you have access on your file and see all the information and can see if they are working on it or not. It is like gckey but more detail
I don’t even have access to that, it try it everyday and they still haven’t created the profile for us…..

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
I don’t even have access to that, it try it everyday and they still haven’t created the profile for us…..
Keep trying but doesn’t really show anything apart the file still closed on the top and the last updated. I think the most important it is the file to open and if you are not able to creat account they will send a email to PA or REPRESENTATIVE. I would not worry about that.

Reactions: Nigeriana

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
It's been 3 months and 20 days since I'm waiting for my ppr. Last update was my medical passed on 14 June 2022. I feel like to die. Can control my emotions. getting depression and anxiety.

• Sad

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
It's been 3 months and 20 days since I'm waiting for my ppr. Last update was my medical passed on 14 June 2022. I feel like to die. Can control my emotions. getting depression and anxiety.
I totally understand how you feel. After a long wait of waiting to open the file then another wait. Sorry bro hope you will hear from them soon. Hang in there bro please try to surround yourself with people that love you and care. I am feeling the same every day passing. Sometime just have tears without even a words. It is really stuck

Reactions: realtalk

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
It’s not easy at all…. So much suffering . But know that will come, soon you’ll be reunited with your spouse.

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
I totally understand how you feel. After a long wait of waiting to open the file then another wait. Sorry bro hope you will hear from them soon. Hang in there bro please try to surround yourself with people that love you and care. I am feeling the same every day passing. Sometime just have tears without even a words. It is really stuck
I’ve been emailing AVO with no reply…. Praying and hoping they open our file soon!

• Sad

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
I’ve been emailing AVO with no reply…. Praying and hoping they open our file soon!
Same here . Emailed them twice now not reply and know someone who email them and go reply next day. I don’t know what make other prioritize and others no.
just open hear from them this month.

Kaka kaka

Nov 28, 2020
I am filling out form IMM 5669. My question is that I don't have a family name. I go by first name only. Shall I write that under family name or given names. Also my parents don't have a family name on their documents, they go by first name only. Will their first name or given name go under family name? My wife had sponsored me in 2019, and I was refused. Then we appealed and won it. Now I have to fill few forms So shall I click yes in question 6 (d) and (e) and provide explanation. I will really appreciate your help
Thanks

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Hi

I got Full Hearing Date, Mid December. can anyone advise how was experience during Full Hearing?

Thanks
Trupti Patel
It is a big day and should be taken seriously. That is the opportunity for you and your spouse to convince the immigration side that your marriage is genuine. Our day started 8:30 my husband and I, 3 Witnesses. We got a lot of letters from both families and friends who know relationship when started till now. We sent new conversations, transfer money, insurance, tickets and other. The main thing is both of you need to be in the same page avoids any contradiction. Know well your story and be in same page, review all the application that you submit and the blue book and see where the officer has a concerned. Show all you have that you relationship is genuine. Prepare your witness well. If you have a laywer will direct you but laywer can’t talk about you. He or she only asks you questions which already prepared and you will answer. In case you have a interpreter make sure he or she saying exactly what you are saying. During my hearing my laywer and I step up and speak loud because the interpreter was not saying what my dad says. After everyone sign up the judge asked everyone to leave and the appellant stay and my laywer starts asking questions, then after the MC asked questions and the judge too. After 3 hours then the move with the applicant for almost 2 hours. For us we were fortunate that around 2pm the stop the hearing and MC reverse the decision and the judge allowed the appeal. The hearing was supposed to done but 4:30 pm. Hope this help. Just talk with your heart. Hope that help. All the best…

Last edited:
Reactions: trupti8490