+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello Good Friends
It's 4 months now since I received last update of Medical Passed. I'm tired. Everyone here received their PPR in maximum 3 months. But my is almost 4 months and no update yet.
It looks like I can't take it anymore. I'm feeling dying inside. Can't control my feelings and anxiety. My depression is getting more and more.

• Sad
Reactions: Imari

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Hello Good Friends
It's 4 months now since I received last update of Medical Passed. I'm tired. Everyone here received their PPR in maximum 3 months. But my is almost 4 months and no update yet.
It looks like I can't take it anymore. I'm feeling dying inside. Can't control my feelings and anxiety. My depression is getting more and more.
Hello friend
Only thing can say hold on a little bit again… Your turn is coming soon. This all situation is not acceptable. People win appeal and file open after two weeks and got visa and other need to wait for years… there is not a logic in all this process

Reactions: realtalk

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
If the application is refuse do immigration office remove the sponsor from Canada or just sponsored person ban from Canada for 5 years?

Last edited:

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
How about you when you had your approval and when your file send to Acraa?
My file was send beginning of august it is what the webform says. But no update till now
Still waiting that Accra open the file. I can see on track says closed. I wish Accra can extend my medication which I know will not happen because it be two months since medical expired. Just wait… only God knows when will get updated. Most people saying within period of 3-6 months while other getting after 2 weeks. This all process is crazy and doesn’t make any sense

Last edited:

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
My file was send beginning of august it is what the webform says. But no update till now
Still waiting that Accra open the file. I can see on track says closed. I wish Accra can extend my medication which I know will not happen because it be two months since medical expired. Just wait… only God knows when will get updated. Most people saying within period of 3-6 months while other getting after 2 weeks. This all process is crazy and doesn’t make any sense
Seriously after long period of time we all see the light and to have that still wait

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hi guys, it has been 120 days since I filed for an appeal, and I still haven't received a reply from IAD or anyone. Please guide what can I do?? I have called IAD and also emailed them about this. They said Case manager will track my appeal record and email me in 2-3 business days.

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Hi guys, it has been 120 days since I filed for an appeal, and I still haven't received a reply from IAD or anyone. Please guide what can I do?? I have called IAD and also emailed them about this. They said Case manager will track my appeal record and email me in 2-3 business days.
You already call and email; just need to wait and email or call back after 2-3 business days if you don’t receive anything. But I know couple people that went above the 120 days

Reactions: stars6777

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
@Imari any news from AVO yet? Since your file is opened you’re waiting for medical and police certificate request? Ours still not even reopened… just silence

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
@Imari any news from AVO yet? Since your file is opened you’re waiting for medical and police certificate request? Ours still not even reopened… just silence
I don’t know what you mean open. The webform send that is in Accra and sent two emails no reply so far and the pr track still say closed. Call again send the file was send back to Accra and can’t give me so much details. Do you think being able to see pr track mean is open ? Still waiting for medical and police certificate request.