+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
You are welcome
This all process is just to separate family and punish them failing in love with someone outside of Canada. At least you got updated and know that the next email will be pr. I won appeal 3 months ago and still waiting the file to open. Call and contact Mp still saying you need to wait that the Accra VO will contact you. I don’t know how long will wait. Only God knows…
My file opened exactly after 1 year of winning appeal

• Wow
Reactions: Imari

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
My file opened exactly after 1 year of winning appeal
Sorry… it is really sad what happening with Canada immigration. I am sure you hear from them soon. It is not easy. Someone denied you base on feeling and delayed to gave you the visa when you reversed the decision. It is so painful. I don’t know if one day I will advise someone to married a Canadian. Will never…

Reactions: realtalk

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Sorry… it is really sad what happening with Canada immigration. I am sure you hear from them soon. It is not easy. Someone denied you base on feeling and delayed to gave you the visa when you reversed the decision. It is so painful. I don’t know if one day I will advise someone to married a Canadian. Will never…
Don't worry God will unite us with our family. It's already 4 years since applied for PR. Dont worry. God bless everyone

• Love
Reactions: realtalk and Imari

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Which mp did u contacted and can you tell me how u manage to get the mp contact? My visa office is Accra and sometimes it baffles me how others get the chance to contact their mp to figure out things for them.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Which mp did u contacted and can you tell me how u manage to get the mp contact? My visa office is Accra and sometimes it baffles me how others get the chance to contact their mp to figure out things for them.
Look up the address/postal code of your sponsor here:
https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en

Write to the MP's constituency office, not the office in Ottawa.

That's how you 'get the chance', you look it up.

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
I contacted my MP for update unfortunately for me didn’t help. Gave me only the information that I already know that the file was transferred to VO and need to wait. I heard from some people after their mp ask for update the file get look up and they get updated for ircc few weeks after. So try you never know for me just need to wait and trust in God.

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Delhi is the worst VO, I'm sorry but no one should have to wait this long to meet with their loved ones. Appeals should be prioritized man
Can you please tell me who can we contact for PPR because it's a long time now. And we don't know who to contact regarding PPR. please guide

• Sad

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Can you please tell me who can we contact for PPR because it's a long time now. And we don't know who to contact regarding PPR. please guide
It is really sad to see and hear how people struggling mentally, emotional and financially in name of love. If you are not strong enough you will give up. Hope you hear something soon. All this wait is not fair.
when someone is free from all the charge the let the person go but with ircc is not same. You win the appeal then another way start again. I wish they should finish the process at once. You end up waiting longer than people just start the process.Hoping God touche their hearts.

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
I contacted my MP for update unfortunately for me didn’t help. Gave me only the information that I already know that the file was transferred to VO and need to wait. I heard from some people after their mp ask for update the file get look up and they get updated for ircc few weeks after. So try you never know for me just need to wait and trust in God.
Sorry to hear your file hasn’t been opened yet… I’m in the same boat with Accra. Meanwhile I know about 3 files that were reopened in 2 weeks after appeal was allowed.
Have you sent webforms? They haven’t replied to ours and my MP was just given info that I already know….