+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

trupti8490

Jul 26, 2017
That’s good that you have lawyer.
Hearing may take 2-4 months it depends which part of Canada you’re appealing from sometimes Western Canada ( Vanc, Calg, YEG) hearing may not take long compare to Eastern Canada. If IAD think your case strong and have enough evidence you may get ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) it’s mini hearing to settle your case.
Do you mind sharing which Visa Officer refused your case and the reason why they refused you?

Hi Bril23,

My Visa Office was NDVO, also Marriage Genuineness was Concern.

Thanks
Trupti

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
You mean before ppr or before winning appeal? I'm so stressed about everything brother. Sorry to bother you.
Appeal stage you passed long time ago. They do security after was about to finalize soon after security completed you’ll get PPR.
You’ll get ppr this week brother.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hi Bril23,

My Visa Office was NDVO, also Marriage Genuineness was Concern.

Thanks
Trupti
Yeah you need to work on why VO have concern. perhaps you didn’t do cultural norms and it’s red flag for Indians to miss one step of cultural ceremonies. I notice indian applicants are process fast reasons IRCC have guidance of steps involve of getting married in India.
if Punjabis marries to non Punjabis it’s red flag for IRCC mostly like refuse app for non genuineness.

ariellaparadis

Dec 29, 2019
Visa Office......
KVO
I knew they were going to check your file out to make surely

It's a corrupt system indeed. I knew they were going to look into ur file as fast as they can since you story was published online to expose them. I pray God help us through these tough times. Stay bless and keep the faith. Any officer who caused you pains with the refusal to have ur husband with you will surely reap a huge Blow that they cannot handle it until they lose it.
Thank you, we won our ADR. I have never felt such relief in my life. The lady who interviewed me was so nice. It was so different than the actual immigration interview. To be honest it was what I thought the interview would be like.

Reactions: Shankoma75

ariellaparadis

Dec 29, 2019
Visa Office......
KVO
Hi, i Have update to share.

i got my Appeal Record on Sep 14th, does anyone know what will be next steps?
I received my appeal record end of August and 2 weeks later they contacted my consultant with different dates available for my ADR. We picked a date that was 3 days later (we had sent all our supporting documents in middle of July). They had a few dates left for September but most were October and we didn't want to wait that long. I was dealing with the Toronto office.

Reactions: trupti8490

ariellaparadis

Dec 29, 2019
Visa Office......
KVO
Just wanted to share an update that we had our ADR on Thursday and our appeal has been granted. Thank you everyone for your encouragement and support. It is such a relief to know my husband will be allowed to finish his application.

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Just wanted to share an update that we had our ADR on Thursday and our appeal has been granted. Thank you everyone for your encouragement and support. It is such a relief to know my husband will be allowed to finish his application.
Congratulations
Happy for you and your family. Now waiting for the file to be open. What is your VO if I may ask

Reactions: ariellaparadis

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Wow .. congratulations I'm so
Thank you, we won our ADR. I have never felt such relief in my life. The lady who interviewed me was so nice. It was so different than the actual immigration interview. To be honest it was what I thought the interview would be like.
Wow ... congratulations God is good. That's how it supposed to be, Canadian immigration hurting their own citizens by separating families. The system is crazy and I pray God help us to win our appeal as I'm still waiting on the ( record book ) before a hearing date

trupti8490

Jul 26, 2017
I received my appeal record end of August and 2 weeks later they contacted my consultant with different dates available for my ADR. We picked a date that was 3 days later (we had sent all our supporting documents in middle of July). They had a few dates left for September but most were October and we didn't want to wait that long. I was dealing with the Toronto office.
Thank you for your reply. i Hope My application will go for ADR as well. Finger crossed. its been 1 week since i receive Appeal Record. also i am too nervous about Hearing / Interview. How was your Experience. My IAD office is Toronto Office. in India i had worse Experience at Interview. she was soo rude to me and my Husband. we have also sent all supporting documents so far to IDA.

Thanks again.
Trupti Patel

Reactions: Imari

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello Good Friends
On gckey we are facing some technical issue, it says CURRENTLY STATUS IS UNAVAILABLE. also asking for SUBMITTING, CLIENT INFORMATION. but not option to submit and the date of submitting is changing everyday from 3 October 2022 to 13 October 2022

Is this happening with anyone here.

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Hello Good Friends
On gckey we are facing some technical issue, it says CURRENTLY STATUS IS UNAVAILABLE. also asking for SUBMITTING, CLIENT INFORMATION. but not option to submit and the date of submitting is changing everyday from 3 October 2022 to 13 October 2022

Is this happening with anyone here.
I have the same thing on my gckey. Started 3 October now is 11 October. Think it is a glitch

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
I have the same thing on my gckey. Started 3 October now is 11 October. Think it is a glitch
Thank you. Your message is a relief. It's been 3 months and 1 week since the last update and waiting for my PPR. so much stressed depressed can't tell you

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Thank you. Your message is a relief. It's been 3 months and 1 week since the last update and waiting for my PPR. so much stressed depressed can't tell you
You are welcome
This all process is just to separate family and punish them failing in love with someone outside of Canada. At least you got updated and know that the next email will be pr. I won appeal 3 months ago and still waiting the file to open. Call and contact Mp still saying you need to wait that the Accra VO will contact you. I don’t know how long will wait. Only God knows…

Reactions: Kobe_Snipez