+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

hampton11

Mar 1, 2021
Congratulations buddy! I'm still waiting for my appeal record, but its nice to hear that your file was reopened and processed very quickly! Could you post a full timeline for your application please? Thank you!
Thank you mate, we originally applied December 2019, file returned August 2020, reapplied October 2020, rejected October 2021, appealed, won the appeal April 2022, reopened June 2022, PPR August 2022.

Wishing you all the best and a speedy process from here.

Reactions: stars6777 and Imari

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Thank you, they did indeed, our lawyer did this for us and basically emailed it to the visa office in Australia.
Thank you for reply.. basically my lawyer send pcc and schedule form and Additional family information form my email to visa office.. and he told me you send original PCC to visa office which I send.. it has been one month I haven't received any update....

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
nothing brother. still waiting. getting more and more stress.
Where is you application is processing I mean which visa office? My one warsaw.. I did webform quey last day .. let's c whats come .. I am also getting stressed .. I did call to warsaw office luckly the attend. And the agent told me we do not give information on phone you need to email us .. I don't know why thy said inshallah next week hopefully we get PPr inshallah