+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Thank you! We’re as well 2019 application and it’s definitely not an easy journey. Just prepare very well, go over everything with your wife and make sure both of you are consistent .
Thanks very much, I will do exactly that. Even though we hired a lawyer so I thought the lawyer will represent us. This whole thing is too much. We have every document they could ask for to prove the genuineness of our marriage. After I A D accepted our appeal notice, we just waiting to receive the blue books. Did you couples represent urself or you hired a lawyer ?

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
Thanks very much, I will do exactly that. Even though we hired a lawyer so I thought the lawyer will represent us. This whole thing is too much. We have every document they could ask for to prove the genuineness of our marriage. After I A D accepted our appeal notice, we just waiting to receive the blue books. Did you couples represent urself or you hired a lawyer ?
We had a lawyer. Keep in mind the lawyer cannot answer the questions for you, so is you and your wife that will need to be well prepared. We can talk more in off if you want…

Reactions: Shankoma75

BlueSky25

Aug 1, 2020
Hi everyone,

My husband and I have our appeal under family sponsorship in process with IAD. The deadline to receive our appeal record was August 11th, 2022. We have not received our case record by this date. Does anybody know why this happens? Is it common for IRCC to miss the deadline? We have asked our lawyer to contact the Immigration Ministry regarding this matter? What else should be done?

Thank you.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

My husband and I have our appeal under family sponsorship in process with IAD. The deadline to receive our appeal record was August 11th, 2022. We have not received our case record by this date. Does anybody know why this happens? Is it common for IRCC to miss the deadline? We have asked our lawyer to contact the Immigration Ministry regarding this matter? What else should be done?

Thank you.
It wasn’t normal before but in this time IRCC barely functioning. Contact IAD office or case officer from IAD can contact responsible CBSA office.

Don’t bother contact IRCC/ VO they’ll not response back.

I sent adr docs 3 months ago still IRCC have not been upload/updates to my profile yet.

Reactions: BlueSky25

BlueSky25

Aug 1, 2020
It wasn’t normal before but in this time IRCC barely functioning. Contact IAD office or case officer from IAD can contact responsible CBSA office.

Don’t bother contact IRCC/ VO they’ll not response back.

I sent adr docs 3 months ago still IRCC have not been upload/updates to my profile yet.

Thank you :) We are going to try to contact the IAD office. As well, my lawyer is trying to contact the Ministry. Let's see what happens. All the best.

Reactions: stars6777

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
We had a lawyer. Keep in mind the lawyer cannot answer the questions for you, so is you and your wife that will need to be well prepared. We can talk more in off if you want…
Sure I will be glad if we can talk off here so that u tell me more to it. Will be glad if u can text me on WhatsApp ±233540933076

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
Sure I will be glad if we can talk off here so that u tell me more to it. Will be glad if u can text me on WhatsApp ±233540933076
Your number is not correct, is missing one digit. Can you double check it?

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello bril23 and sum sum any update regarding your visa?
not yet brother.
on the new portal it's showing
Eligibility. - Completed
Background check. - Completed
Medical - Completed
from 45 days. But no PPR yet. Getting into depression brother.
It's 2 months 4 days since last update of Medical Passed and 2 months 15 days since I received Medical, Schedule A and PCC request.....

Have you got any update brother?

Last edited:

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
not yet brother.
on the new portal it's showing
Eligibility. - Completed
Background check. - Completed
Medical - Completed
from 45 days. But no PPR yet. Getting into depression brother.
It's 2 months 4 days since last update of Medical Passed and 2 months 15 days since I received Medical, Schedule A and PCC request.....

Have you got any update brother?
Me too no PPR yet. it’s 2 months and 10 days since medical received