+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hi there thanks for the blessings , so first of all your lawyer probably ordered blue book already in which every thing will be in detailed and lawyer will do preparation with you guys accordingly and then I don’t know the wait these days but you will receive ADR or full hearing that it depends on IAD what they will choose , ADR is more easy and fast but full hearing is longer comparatively.
My timeline I can share so
We applied 2019 may
28th june 2019 medical , Biometric and PCC
File moves to New Delhi in July 2019
Interview 31st October 2019
Reject Jan 2020
File appeal Jan 2020
Full hearing Jan 2021
Hearing refused march 2021
Went to federal court
Federal court gave grant Jan 2022
Second full hearing 2022 June
Winning this time and got decision after a week
Now file move to India after a month of approval
Now waiting for medical and PCC
The reason is don’t give up because our was the most tuffest case and grace of God we won !!
Woww really your case has been going for so long! Waheguru ji bless you and may you meet with your spouse soon!

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Guys, I've got my passport back with visa stamped and CoPR with it as well. Planning for landing in First week of September. (Timeline above updated)

I'm nervous about the last step here i.e. Interview with CBSA officer. Anyone has experienced it or any idea what they ask ?
Please don’t worry people scared me too,
I landed last week they were really easy going and kind folks now enjoying my time in Port Colborne I’m loving everything bout here everything God bless y’all and expedite all ya process.

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Hi there thanks for the blessings , so first of all your lawyer probably ordered blue book already in which every thing will be in detailed and lawyer will do preparation with you guys accordingly and then I don’t know the wait these days but you will receive ADR or full hearing that it depends on IAD what they will choose , ADR is more easy and fast but full hearing is longer comparatively.
My timeline I can share so
We applied 2019 may
28th june 2019 medical , Biometric and PCC
File moves to New Delhi in July 2019
Interview 31st October 2019
Reject Jan 2020
File appeal Jan 2020
Full hearing Jan 2021
Hearing refused march 2021
Went to federal court
Federal court gave grant Jan 2022
Second full hearing 2022 June
Winning this time and got decision after a week
Now file move to India after a month of approval
Now waiting for medical and PCC
The reason is don’t give up because our was the most tuffest case and grace of God we won !!
Glad u share your timeline and I'm also a 2019 applicant and got refused in May 2022.. appeal has been sent waiting for blue books and whatever..my question is what makes u think ur case was the most toughest case..? We have every document intact and what sometimes scare me off is the age difference. I have about 15yrs age gap and I keep wondering if that will affect me on this appeal thing. Beside the age gap, I don't have no other problem again. U saying ur case is the toughest case makes me ask myself if its just the same as the age gap as mine because I see my case as the toughest case since my wife is older than me.

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
hi blessing to everyone im new to the forum can anyone tell me after they receive your intent to appeal letter and reply what is the next step got refusal in June 6 2022 my lawyer appeal in July got email they receive appeal just wants to know what next step
Where's ur visa office and what is the reason for ur refusal?

Aug 5, 2021
Hello,

I am wondering that is there anyone like my situation.

I applied outland Spousal sponsorship online on Apr 15, 2022. Now I received AOR on July 21, 2022 but since then we have not received any biometrics or medical request yet.

The online PR tracker is still showing
Eligibility: Not started
Biometrics : Not requested
Medical exam: Not started

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Glad u share your timeline and I'm also a 2019 applicant and got refused in May 2022.. appeal has been sent waiting for blue books and whatever..my question is what makes u think ur case was the most toughest case..? We have every document intact and what sometimes scare me off is the age difference. I have about 15yrs age gap and I keep wondering if that will affect me on this appeal thing. Beside the age gap, I don't have no other problem again. U saying ur case is the toughest case makes me ask myself if its just the same as the age gap as mine because I see my case as the toughest case since my wife is older than me.
No need to worry about age gap , they would like to see genuineness in marriage

Reactions: Shankoma75

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hello guys, what form did you guys use to add your spouse to tax papers if they live overseas? I couldn’t find where I can do that?

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Hello guys, what form did you guys use to add your spouse to tax papers if they live overseas? I couldn’t find where I can do that?

U can add it online on revenue canada website , go In ur profile and change ur marital status to married and add ur spouse name

Reactions: stars6777

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
Don’t worry too much about the age gap, you’ll just need to explain why you married an older woman. I’m also older than my husband and we just won our appeal! All the best to you…VO is Accra

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Don’t worry too much about the age gap, you’ll just need to explain why you married an older woman. I’m also older than my husband and we just won our appeal! All the best to you…VO is Accra
Congratulations for winning your appeal, I hope the immigration will open ur file and run things up for u guys as soon as possible cos this journey is such a crazy one. And thanks for your answer. Honestly the age gap became a headache to me everytime I THINK about it but ur response has healed me. Congratulations

Reactions: Nigeriana

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
Congratulations for winning your appeal, I hope the immigration will open ur file and run things up for u guys as soon as possible cos this journey is such a crazy one. And thanks for your answer. Honestly the age gap became a headache to me everytime I THINK about it but ur response has healed me. Congratulations
Thank you! We’re as well 2019 application and it’s definitely not an easy journey. Just prepare very well, go over everything with your wife and make sure both of you are consistent .