+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Newbie2015

Oct 12, 2021
hello everyone ... Is is still "required" to have a return ticket for my very first travel to Canada on Immigrant Visa?

Last edited:

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hi Guys, Please feel free to reply if you feel the same! Does anyone else also feel like there is no progress being made to our files, like everything is happening so slowly and tbh I just feel stuck. I've seen some people in this forum who have applied over two-three years ago and still waiting for visa. Its so mentally upsetting :(

Reactions: Kobe_Snipez

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
My husband's visa was refused after interview in New Delhi India because I didn't pick up their call during the interview. Which is so unfair because I was sitting there in front of my phone and didn't get the call. They kept my husband there for over 2-3 hours and I waited till 3 am. This is why I am appealing now. I am a citizen of canada and live here with my family... still got refused.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
My husband's visa was refused after interview in New Delhi India because I didn't pick up their call during the interview. Which is so unfair because I was sitting there in front of my phone and didn't get the call. They kept my husband there for over 2-3 hours and I waited till 3 am. This is why I am appealing now. I am a citizen of canada and live here with my family... still got refused.
One thing I learnt is that IRCC don’t prioritise appeal allowed applications.

Reactions: Kobe_Snipez

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello F.Ayub. I did contacted them but no response so far. Have you received PPR or Decision Made?
I haven't received any update yet.. I will call on Monday to Poland to find out how long to wait.. for ppr.. I think you have summit PCC schedule form more than 2 month? You should qury through webfom form.. allah makes ezy for us

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
Hello stars6777 what province you’re residing

Reactions: stars6777

realtalk

Jun 6, 2022
hi blessing to everyone im new to the forum can anyone tell me after they receive your intent to appeal letter and reply what is the next step got refusal in June 6 2022 my lawyer appeal in July got email they receive appeal just wants to know what next step

gurpreetgill72

May 24, 2019
hi blessing to everyone im new to the forum can anyone tell me after they receive your intent to appeal letter and reply what is the next step got refusal in June 6 2022 my lawyer appeal in July got email they receive appeal just wants to know what next step
Hi there thanks for the blessings , so first of all your lawyer probably ordered blue book already in which every thing will be in detailed and lawyer will do preparation with you guys accordingly and then I don’t know the wait these days but you will receive ADR or full hearing that it depends on IAD what they will choose , ADR is more easy and fast but full hearing is longer comparatively.
My timeline I can share so
We applied 2019 may
28th june 2019 medical , Biometric and PCC
File moves to New Delhi in July 2019
Interview 31st October 2019
Reject Jan 2020
File appeal Jan 2020
Full hearing Jan 2021
Hearing refused march 2021
Went to federal court
Federal court gave grant Jan 2022
Second full hearing 2022 June
Winning this time and got decision after a week
Now file move to India after a month of approval
Now waiting for medical and PCC
The reason is don’t give up because our was the most tuffest case and grace of God we won !!