+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I pity your so called knowledge about my marriage but can’t complain because every is entitled to their so called speculation.
And your lack of so called wisdom FYI my wife is coming to Toronto to meet me and my brothers and settle down there.
It’s inconceivable how your so called retort is inconspicuous.
if a person ask a so called query keep it to the soo called topic rather than being personal.
I’m outta here Tada.
I guess you didn't mention that your wife is moving also to Toronto to settle with you there.
That makes a big difference. You should then give a Toronto address so that your PR card will be mailed there.

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to ask about family/friend reference letters. Do I ask each of my relatives to write a reference letter by themselves in the Punjabi language (because they are a little weak in English) and then get that translated? Or can I make one document and get all the relatives to sign it that they agree about our marriage genuineness? Please provide some suggestions!! How did yall's get references from friends/family?

Reactions: Imari and Khan2001

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to ask about family/friend reference letters. Do I ask each of my relatives to write a reference letter by themselves in the Punjabi language (because they are a little weak in English) and then get that translated? Or can I make one document and get all the relatives to sign it that they agree about our marriage genuineness? Please provide some suggestions!! How did yall's get references from friends/family?
Siblings will create huge impression,
I told my brothers to write a declaration letter and got it notarised from lawyer.
the judge read those letter and further my brother testified infront of the tribunal on the hearing date.

Reactions: stars6777

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Hello everyone!
We got both side meaning from husband and wife family and close friends to write supporting letters. Will suggest that they write individually and get translated later. Instead make it one document and get all the relatives to sign as everyone has different opinions on your relationship and which will demonstrate that each family members or friends know your relationship well. For us we didn’t need translation since my parents speak fluently French , siblings, other’s family members and friends English. I know will cost to translate but you want to do all you can to make you case solid. It is your turn to demonstrate that your relationship is genuine. Hope this help

Reactions: stars6777

BlueSky25

Aug 1, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am living in Toronto, Canada. I sponsored my husband who lives in Sri Lanka under Family Class Sponsorship. However, my application was refused on April 1st, 2022. We began our appeal process and received our notice of appeal. My husband had voluntarily told the truth about a misrepresentation in his background a couple days before his visa interview at the Colombo visa office. However, still the visa officer refused our file.

My lawyer told us to appeal. I just wanted to ask if anyone had a similar experience when appealing. Does anyone know how an appeal with misrepresentation would be and how long it will take? Thank you for your support.

Thanks.

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hi everyone,

I am living in Toronto, Canada. I sponsored my husband who lives in Sri Lanka under Family Class Sponsorship. However, my application was refused on April 1st, 2022. We began our appeal process and received our notice of appeal. My husband had voluntarily told the truth about a misrepresentation in his background a couple days before his visa interview at the Colombo visa office. However, still the visa officer refused our file.

My lawyer told us to appeal. I just wanted to ask if anyone had a similar experience when appealing. Does anyone know how an appeal with misrepresentation would be and how long it will take? Thank you for your support.

Thanks.
What's the misrepresentation? How serious is it?

BlueSky25

Aug 1, 2020
What's the misrepresentation? How serious is it?
The misrepresentation involved my husband not disclosing one part of his background, specifically where he worked on the application. He had voluntarily came forward with the truth 5 days before the visa interview and my lawyer had sent a letter about this to the Colombo Visa Office. How serious would this be?

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
The misrepresentation involved my husband not disclosing one part of his background, specifically where he worked on the application. He had voluntarily came forward with the truth 5 days before the visa interview and my lawyer had sent a letter about this to the Colombo Visa Office. How serious would this be?
If his refusal letter mentioned a 5 year ban for misrepresentation. Appeal is really your chance to overturn it. It would be a long process and really a 50/50 chance of success.

All in all my best advice is if you think you have a good lawyer trust him or her as each case is different and your lawyer would best know all the complexities.

As it is now with all the questions I still have I don't think I could offer any meaningful advice but to say the above

Last edited:
Reactions: Imari

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello friends please any one can tell me . I have fill the schedule form there is a education history what should I write in Trade/Post secondary box? Because I did master in MBA.. I thinking this box for PhD who did.. should I write 0??? Please help and also in signature box should I write my name and plus signature as well what is electronicaly signature? Please help thank you

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
During the appeal hearing, was any of your husband/wife asked to join the hearing and provide information via video/audio call?

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Siblings will create huge impression,
I told my brothers to write a declaration letter and got it notarised from lawyer.
the judge read those letter and further my brother testified infront of the tribunal on the hearing date.
Thank you for the clarification! I will get them to hand-write the letters in Punjabi language and then get it translated and notary tested. Also, thank you for the suggestion about including siblings!

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
We got both side meaning from husband and wife family and close friends to write supporting letters. Will suggest that they write individually and get translated later. Instead make it one document and get all the relatives to sign as everyone has different opinions on your relationship and which will demonstrate that each family members or friends know your relationship well. For us we didn’t need translation since my parents speak fluently French , siblings, other’s family members and friends English. I know will cost to translate but you want to do all you can to make you case solid. It is your turn to demonstrate that your relationship is genuine. Hope this help
Alright! Will follow your guidance! Thank you Imari :)

BlueSky25

Aug 1, 2020
If his refusal letter mentioned a 5 year ban for misrepresentation. Appeal is really your chance to overturn it. It would be a long process and really a 50/50 chance of success.

All in all my best advice is if you think you have a good lawyer trust him or her as each case is different and your lawyer would best know all the complexities.

As it is now with all the questions I still have I don't think I could offer any meaningful advice but to say the above
Thank you for your reply. The visa officer did not mention a 5 year ban for this misrepresentation. My lawyer said to appeal so we will see how it goes. Do yo know how long an appeal for this type of appeal case will take? Thank you.