Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
This is my Timeline
Appeal won - 28 May 2021
File open - 3 June 2022
Medical, ppr and other documents asked - 3 June 2022
Medical Remarks Updated (passed) - 14 June 2022
What is next now?
Congratulations friend! When was your file refused? And how long after did you get an appeal hearing?

Reactions: Sam Sun

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Thank you friend
My office was Delhi.
File refused 2019 September
Hearing date - 30 March 2021
Appeal won - 28 May 2021
My file was also rejected from the New Delhi Visa office. We got an email with our appeal file number today. Our appeal journey has just begun. Also did you have a full hearing or ADR? Good Luck to you and your spouse, your hard work has paid off!!

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
My file was also rejected from the New Delhi Visa office. We got an email with our appeal file number today. Our appeal journey has just begun. Also did you have a full hearing or ADR? Good Luck to you and your spouse, your hard work has paid off!!
Thank you brother. I am messaging you my number. Call me whenever you want. If you wanna ask anything. Here people are very helpful, they will always guide you perfectly and always motivate you. Don't hesitate to ask anything in this group.

Reactions: stars6777

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello Good friends
What is after Medical exam passed.

1).It's PPR or CoPR?
2).How you get about PPR and CoPR update, on e-mail or GCKey?

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hello Good friends
What is after Medical exam passed.

1).It's PPR or CoPR?
2).How you get about PPR and CoPR update, on e-mail or GCKey?
After medical is Background check
Ppr comes by gckey as a request letter.
Copr (2 copies) is sent back with the passport from VFS Global.

sparkles_

Jun 26, 2020
After medical is Background check
Ppr comes by gckey as a request letter.
Copr (2 copies) is sent back with the passport from VFS Global.
hi! how does the background check work? do they email us to let us know it has started / ask for “permission”? Is it based off of fingerprints from biometrics?

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
hi! how does the background check work? do they email us to let us know it has started / ask for “permission”? Is it based off of fingerprints from biometrics?
They dont let you know.
Criminality is with the police.
Security is checking with other countries if you are a threat to Canada ( terrorism)

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi everyone i was denied at my interview last week for spousal sponsor 2020 applicant but i have a question. How can you know if an officer already made decision before starting your interview please need help going through appeal
How is it possible for anyone to know what an officers thoughts are before an interview. Even if they made a decision before your interview, they wouldn't share that information.

instead of focusing on something you cannot change, spend your time and efforts preparing for the appeal process. Good luck and sorry to hear about the denial.

Reactions: Pryncess99

stars6777

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
Thank you brother. I am messaging you my number. Call me whenever you want. If you wanna ask anything. Here people are very helpful, they will always guide you perfectly and always motivate you. Don't hesitate to ask anything in this group.
Thank you so much my friend! Please message me your number, will probably call you on Whatsapp! My email is ravindersimran16@gmail.com if you want to send on that...