+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
hello everyone
As I mentioned earlier that we had unsuccessful hearing in 2021 Jan , then we went to federal court and we got grant in month of Jan 2022 our file went to IAD again and our hearing in on June 21-2022 but our lawyer didn’t even did any preparation because they didn’t point out any points so far .
My question is what they can ask now in hearing Bcz the judge made decision as follows

THIS COURT'S JUDGMENT is that:
This application for judicial review is granted. The decision is set aside and the
matter returned back for redetermination by a different decision-maker.
2.There is no question to certify.

Please anyone can help here
Did you speak to your lawyer? As its coming soon

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
This long journey is over for us. Here is my Appeal timeline:
Appeal(ADR) won on Feb 1st 2022
File reopened: Feb 8 2022
Pre arrival + reMedical request: Feb 8 2022
PCC + Background + Family form request: Feb 15th 2022
PPR: April 14th 2022
Passport sent and got lost for 3 weeks from April 15th until May 4th, 2022
Passport stamped: May 26, 2022
Wow that's amazing and congratulations for finally get through with this stressful journey. Hopefully we will get there someday. Pls at which visa office did you applied from.

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Thank you. Been a journey of over 3 years...
The visa office was Accra
I know how crazy the journey has been.. cos I'm 2019 applicant, also applied from Accra visa office, got denied 5th May 2022, and I submitted an appeal form on the 30th May 2022, hoping they will accept my appeal request and set a date for the hearing. Congratulations once again. I believe you can now have a good rest at night lol .

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
I know how crazy the journey has been.. cos I'm 2019 applicant, also applied from Accra visa office, got denied 5th May 2022, and I submitted an appeal form on the 30th May 2022, hoping they will accept my appeal request and set a date for the hearing. Congratulations once again. I believe you can now have a good rest at night lol .
Of course they will accept your appeal request. You will get a date of hearing after receiving the appeal notes.
As for the sleep comment, I sleep but not as well as you would think

Reactions: Shankoma75

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello Good friends
Today I was having my medical. Because it was so hot, after giving blood sample in 20 minutes I just had unconcious feeling and dizziness. My medical was good. But doctor wrote that patient feets were straight and this and that.
Will it effect anything? I'm so nervous. Please Please Please reply Asap
its normal for individuals to get dizzy after giving blood. This is why when you donate blood they ask you to lay down for a bid before getting up. I don't think this is a negative thing.

Reactions: Sam Sun

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello @princ
its normal for individuals to get dizzy after giving blood. This is why when you donate blood they ask you to lay down for a bid before getting up. I don't think this is a negative thing.
thank you so much friend. I am worried because they thought it was seizure but I told them I have no medical history. And I know I will clear the medical. The only thing I am worried is, pannels Remarks about my dizziness or whatever they write.

If I clear all the tests will this remark matter?

stevemoh

Jan 9, 2018
Wow that's amazing and congratulations for finally get through with this stressful journey. Hopefully we will get there someday. Pls at which visa office did you applied from.
Congratulations.
Can you please share with us the words contained in the decision letter. Thank you

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello @princ
thank you so much friend. I am worried because they thought it was seizure but I told them I have no medical history. And I know I will clear the medical. The only thing I am worried is, pannels Remarks about my dizziness or whatever they write.

If I clear all the tests will this remark matter?
you just have to wait and see. A seizure is very different from dizziness. just pray all will be well.

realtalk

Jun 6, 2022
Hi everyone i was denied at my interview last week for spousal sponsor 2020 applicant but i have a question. How can you know if an officer already made decision before starting your interview please need help going through appeal

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
you just have to wait and see. A seizure is very different from dizziness. just pray all will be well.
Agree. There is (in my non-medical opinion) no way a doctor would put a serious note (of the type that would raise any issues for immigration) or diagnosis of any serious issue from a single bout of dizziness after giving blood without further tests, exams and inquiries - it would be completely irresponsible.

YOu'll just have to wait of course but worry about this less - most likely is that no-one is thinking about this except you.

Reactions: Alexis1971