+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
I will do my best to submit the appeal and I hope I can find a lawyer that will allow us to pay in installments cause I think we will be able to afford that if we have to pay it as such but not sure we can pay everything in full if they will demand payment in full. Can we fill the appeal letter without including no law firm or any lawyer and add a lawyer or law firm before the hearing since we haven't talked to any lawyer yet and I think we need to submit the appeal letter as soon as possible
Tip: when you sending appeal letter send via email so you can receive soon The Record(Blue Book) it takes less than mail. I make inquires lawyer based in Calgary who is cheaper $6500 flat is more than Toronto area I would advice to hire her you are/Sponsor based in Western Canada let me know if you need the contact number.

You can pay installment but you have to settle before the hearing day.

Reactions: Shankoma75

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hello everyone, I want to find out if anyone here has represented themselves without a lawyer to win an appeal before pls ???
Well depends how you can organized you’re and articulate to deliver your point of view, If money is stopping you to hire lawyer it’s okay to represent yourself.

Reactions: Pryncess99

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Tip: when you sending appeal letter send via email so you can receive soon The Record(Blue Book) it takes less than mail. I make inquires lawyer based in Calgary who is cheaper $6500 flat is more than Toronto area I would advice to hire her you are/Sponsor based in Western Canada let me know if you need the contact number.

You can pay installment but you have to settle before the hearing day.
Thanks very much for ur concern, I'm the applicant, my wife or sponsor is based in Toronto, ontario. Sure I will need the number to try and contact her pls or if possible, I could search her on Google

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Well depends how you can organized you’re and articulate to deliver your point of view, If money is stopping you to hire lawyer it’s okay to represent yourself.
I know the best thing to do is to hire a lawyer but I think I can hire one if they will accept payment in installments

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I will do my best to submit the appeal and I hope I can find a lawyer that will allow us to pay in installments cause I think we will be able to afford that if we have to pay it as such but not sure we can pay everything in full if they will demand payment in full. Can we fill the appeal letter without including no law firm or any lawyer and add a lawyer or law firm before the hearing since we haven't talked to any lawyer yet and I think we need to submit the appeal letter as soon as possible
you dont need to put attorney info. on the Appeal submission. if your wife is the one sponsoring you, she needs to sign and return it.

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
you dont need to put attorney info. on the Appeal submission. if your wife is the one sponsoring you, she needs to sign and return it.
Thanks... I thought there's a section where u need to fill a lawyers info if one will represent the case. . Should the appeal be submitted through email or mail

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Thanks... I thought there's a section where u need to fill a lawyers info if one will represent the case. . Should the appeal be submitted through email or mail
Do you have the appeal document or does your sponsor have it? I faxed the form.

Read it and send it back which ever method is convenient for you guys. I wouldn't send it via mail just in case there is a delay.

Is your sponsor on board...you should try to get her involve so it doesn't look like you (the applicant) is doing all the work. The more involve she is it shows immigration that she's open to this marriage.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hi @Alexis1971 What do I write Schedule A question 6 (D) “Have you been refused Permanent resident visa”. Yes or no. I understand Officer refusal was put aside on the appeal hearing, but I just want not to misrepresent myself again.

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Hi @Alexis1971 What do I write Schedule A question 6 (D) “Have you been refused Permanent resident visa”. Yes or no. I understand Officer refusal was put aside on the appeal hearing, but I just want not to misrepresent myself again.
Your response should be yes and then you give an explanation to which you will include the fact that the decision has since been over turned at the appeal with dates and application number.

Reactions: Alexis1971

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi bril23 have you received schedule A form and ppc ?

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
We said Yes with an explanation. There is a box on the form where you can explain any of they questions you answered Yes. Good luck!!

Reactions: BRIL23 and armoured