+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Nairobi, no other request we are waiting.
Bril23 Could you check your online status on ecas what show? Because when I inter my information it not show me.i did query through webfom in march.. they exactly after One month.thy said your file is in Q and showtyl we will add you documents..

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Congratulations.... pls how long did it took you to win ur appeal after refusal and did you hired a lawyer or immigration consultant to represent your appeal. ? I'm 2019 applicant and got refused on 5th may 2022 , hoping to appeal it so I want to know how to go about it... i will be glad if you can help me with some ideas. Thanks in advance
It took 8 months from the day was refused to have hearing, to decision on the appeal. I’d have a lawyer It cost $8500. It took 5 months to reopening the file. Don’t be discouraged I have couple friends, same visa office, their apps were reopen in less than 10 days after appeal allowed on same day If you go through the appeal and win you have higher probability your Visa get approved by May 2023 if not before.

Reactions: Shankoma75

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Bril23 Could you check your online status on ecas what show? Because when I inter my information it not show me.i did query through webfom in march.. they exactly after One month.thy said your file is in Q and showtyl we will add you documents..
I can ecas it says in process this morning but not last night I couldn’t access. It seem your file has not reopen. You should call Center and ask if your file has been transferred to Local Visa office?

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
I can ecas it says in process this morning but not last night I couldn’t access. It seem your file has not reopen. You should call Center and ask if your file has been transferred to Local Visa office?
Bril23 I am applicant 2019. May application was prosce from London visa office. But due to COVID-19 in UK lockdown. 2020 London visa office thy send my file to warsaw VO for further prosce. Warsaw visa office refused My application 2021 in april.but My question is I won My appeal so IAD and CBSA Will send my file to warsaw VO or london???where will be further prosce..

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Bril23 I am applicant 2019. May application was prosce from London visa office. But due to COVID-19 in UK lockdown. 2020 London visa office thy send my file to warsaw VO for further prosce. Warsaw visa office refused My application 2021 in april.but My question is I won My appeal so IAD and CBSA Will send my file to warsaw VO or london???where will be further prosce..
Best to find out where is your file is Call center call at +1 (888) 242-2100.

Reactions: F.ayub

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Sorry we used an immigration attorney and the cost was close to 10k. Unfortunately I do not know any immigration consultants but ask your spouse to call around in the city/province they reside and I'm sure you guys can find one. OR you can ask right here in the forum, someone can probably refer you to one.

Good luck!! But please carefully weigh your options. Reapplying may not be the best way to go. Also if you are going to appeal their decision you need to submit the Appeal form. I believe you need to do this within 30 days of the refusal decision.
Thanks very much for ur response, I have realised the best thing to do is to appeal instead of reapply but honestly, the cost is what is blowing up my mind. It's so much. I wish I can hear from someone who represented themselves on an appeal to win their case to give me some guidelines about how to go about it.

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
It took 8 months from the day was refused to have hearing, to decision on the appeal. I’d have a lawyer It cost $8500. It took 5 months to reopening the file. Don’t be discouraged I have couple friends, same visa office, their apps were reopen in less than 10 days after appeal allowed on same day If you go through the appeal and win you have higher probability your Visa get approved by May 2023 if not before.
Thanks very much, I will try my best ... blessings

Reactions: F.ayub

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Thanks very much for ur response, I have realised the best thing to do is to appeal instead of reapply but honestly, the cost is what is blowing up my mind. It's so much. I wish I can hear from someone who represented themselves on an appeal to win their case to give me some guidelines about how to go about it.
I'm certain there are many who did...sorry no one is responding. I guess not too many people are on the forum now. Keep asking, someone will respond.

Just submit the appeal letter asap. We submitted ours July 2019 and the hearing was scheduled for March 2020 but due to Covid it was moved to September of 2020 and we won appeal January 2021, too IRCC one year to reopen our file. File was reopened January 2022 and my husband got PR in April 2022.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Thanks for the recommendation but pls I will be glad if u can tell me how much she charges to take on the job, pls I need to know so that I can contact them.as soon as possible. I know I can win my appeal but the fund's is the problem. Pls tell me something about her price for the job
Its the Desloges Law Group.
Www.desloges.ca
As for the price, it depends who you are assigned to: it ranges from 250 to 500$/hour. You can take a package or pay per hour. Contact them for more details. reception@desloges.ca

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
You can appeal alone but you gotta weigh in your options. Appealing alone vs appealing with a lawyer. Financial aspect vs knowledge of the law etc. Like Alexis said: you should send the notice of appeal (within 30 days of refusal date) and add a lawyer later of you wish. At least you will get the GCMS notes and u can reapply after withdrawing if thats what you want. We chose a lawyer because we were exausted and wanted a solid representation. In my case, it cost me less because I had an Early Resolution meeting but otherwise it ranges from 8000 to 10 000$. A friend of mine paid 11k for her appeal.
You can also have a consultant to guide you as needed. The choice is yours.

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
I'm certain there are many who did...sorry no one is responding. I guess not too many people are on the forum now. Keep asking, someone will respond.

Just submit the appeal letter asap. We submitted ours July 2019 and the hearing was scheduled for March 2020 but due to Covid it was moved to September of 2020 and we won appeal January 2021, too IRCC one year to reopen our file. File was reopened January 2022 and my husband got PR in April 2022.
I will do exactly that, wanted to figure out if we could get a lawyer so that we hand the case to them but whether we are able to afford a lawyer or not, I will talk to my wife to submit the appeal. Is unfortunate that my wife doesn't know much about Internet stuffs, and all these delays plus the denial has broke up her heart so it's kinda hard for her to deal with the situation for us to move on to get what we want from the appeal. I'm so proud of u @Alexis as u are on this forum to fight so hard on this. I wish my wife could even jump on here to see how a lot of people are fighting for this.

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
You can appeal alone but you gotta weigh in your options. Appealing alone vs appealing with a lawyer. Financial aspect vs knowledge of the law etc. Like Alexis said: you should send the notice of appeal (within 30 days of refusal date) and add a lawyer later of you wish. At least you will get the GCMS notes and u can reapply after withdrawing if thats what you want. We chose a lawyer because we were exausted and wanted a solid representation. In my case, it cost me less because I had an Early Resolution meeting but otherwise it ranges from 8000 to 10 000$. A friend of mine paid 11k for her appeal.
You can also have a consultant to guide you as needed. The choice is yours.
I will do my best to submit the appeal and I hope I can find a lawyer that will allow us to pay in installments cause I think we will be able to afford that if we have to pay it as such but not sure we can pay everything in full if they will demand payment in full. Can we fill the appeal letter without including no law firm or any lawyer and add a lawyer or law firm before the hearing since we haven't talked to any lawyer yet and I think we need to submit the appeal letter as soon as possible

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
I will do my best to submit the appeal and I hope I can find a lawyer that will allow us to pay in installments cause I think we will be able to afford that if we have to pay it as such but not sure we can pay everything in full if they will demand payment in full. Can we fill the appeal letter without including no law firm or any lawyer and add a lawyer or law firm before the hearing since we haven't talked to any lawyer yet and I think we need to submit the appeal letter as soon as possible
Yes u can add a lawyer at anytime after. Good luck

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Hello everyone, I want to find out if anyone here has represented themselves without a lawyer to win an appeal before pls ???