+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Please everyone my husband should be receiving his passport tomorrow at the same time am searching for flight, is it ok to book a flight passport not in his hands yet... please advise thanks.

Reactions: ginabrigi

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Please everyone my husband should be receiving his passport tomorrow at the same time am searching for flight, is it ok to book a flight passport not in his hands yet... please advise thanks.
Yes of course. Just make sure the name on the passport matches the ticket

Reactions: Miror

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Thanks God bless...
You are welcome. One advice: try not to have your husband land in Toronto. If you do, leave a long time to catch the flight to Montreal as they will do his landing in Toronto and that might take a while. U dont want him to miss his flight.

Reactions: Miror

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
You are welcome. One advice: try not to have your husband land in Toronto. If you do, leave a long time to catch the flight to Montreal as they will do his landing in Toronto and that might take a while. U dont want him to miss his flight.
Thank you for this advice very helpful...

Reactions: Pryncess99

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Where do you advice he lands if he's going to Montreal or in my case Ottawa?

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Where do you advice he lands if he's going to Montreal or in my case Ottawa?
I live in Toronto 10 min from the airport but I had to book a ticket for my husband when he came to Montreal bc the ticket to Toronto was WAY too expensive I just drove up to Montreal to pick him up then drove back home not a big deal I saved about $400 and the ticket to Toronto he would have had a 11h layover in Montreal so I said forget it I'll just drive up to get him

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I live in Toronto 10 min from the airport but I had to book a ticket for my husband when he came to Montreal bc the ticket to Toronto was WAY too expensive I just drove up to Montreal to pick him up then drove back home not a big deal I saved about $400 and the ticket to Toronto he would have had a 11h layover in Montreal so I said forget it I'll just drive up to get him
Ok. How long did it take him to get through Customs during his landing in Montreal?