Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Ohhhh my goshhh Almighty God gives Happiness to everybody.
After 7 hrs of long Grilling session judge Tucci D approved my appeal.
Praise to lord hallelujah I wish I had words to explain now no one is point fingers at your marriage sir I will allow your appeal.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Praise to lord hallelujah I wish I had words to explain now no one is point fingers at your marriage sir I will allow your appeal.
Congratulation on your win, all the best for the next step.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Congrats my friend I’m really happy for you. It’s sad that They put you in this hardship. I hope it doesn’t take long to reopen your file. Positive sign some members in this forum their applications has reopen less than 10 days, I hope you’re of those.

Last edited:

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Congrats to you and your family.

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
The new portal was updated - COPR was issued. Now we are waiting for VFS to send us back the passport. More waiting, I need to take a meditation/yoga class.
Congratulations. Question my husband did medical and its updated, we recieved PA, on the new portal it says eligibility completed, background check completed, medical completed, they have not asked for police clearance or additional documents. Should we expect PC and additional documents or what? I hope they don't ask just ask for PPR next... please anyone let me know if you have idea....thanks

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Congratulations!!

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Congratulations. Question my husband did medical and its updated, we recieved PA, on the new portal it says eligibility completed, background check completed, medical completed, they have not asked for police clearance or additional documents. Should we expect PC and additional documents or what? I hope they don't ask just ask for PPR next... please anyone let me know if you have idea....thanks
Its hard to say what they will ask for next but if background is completed they may not request police clearance now as that should be part of the background check. When was the last time you submitted a police clearance, maybe its still valid.

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Its hard to say what they will ask for next but if background is completed they may not request police clearance now as that should be part of the background check. When was the last time you submitted a police clearance, maybe its still valid.
Dec 2020. I hope they don't ask.. thank you

Reactions: Alexis1971

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Hi Frds,
Just Received the decision from the judge appeal allowed.
How much wait time am I looking forward too ?
file was refused on 9th sept 2021
3rd Application.
Judge Exclaimed Mr Khan now I will send file back to visa office,
it’s Warsaw will it go there back again
When I can view it on GC Key

Reactions: BRIL23

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hi Frds,
3rd Application.
You might see on Gckey update submitted when they reopen your app or you may receive medical request/pre arrival that means your file has been reopen.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
I was luck today to get agent spoke to me He told my application is CPC-M l, March 27 was sent for digitalization.

What does that even mean?

I thought app was available in digital since it’s in the GCMS and I received my appeal record in all in electronic all email.

Reactions: F.ayub

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi Frds,
3rd Application.
Salam khan2001. First of all many congratulations you won appeal. I won appeal 3 November 2021and got next day notice of decision letter which mean appeal allowed.. but still waiting.. my visa also refused from warsaw office.... Are you from Pakistan?

Dolly1982

Apr 8, 2022
Hello, I'm new here. I am a PR in Canada. I have applied before the pandemic to sponsor my husband. My husband spent time in the US prison and was deported to his home town about 15 years ago. We have 4 children together. Everything was done and he received his pre-arrival last year January but our application to sponsor him was declined thereafter. Is this something that normally happens? why would they send the pre-arrival letter but still deny the application? We have put in the appeal but since we sent the money to the lawyer we have not heard back from him nor have we received a date for the appeal hearing. Do you think that there will be a positive outcome of the appeal? Are we missing something here? It's been about 3 years since we have seen each other in person and I have all the kids here with me. my husband needs to get here.