+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
I was luck today to get agent spoke to me He told my application is CPC-M l, March 27 was sent for digitalization.

What does that even mean?

I thought app was available in digital since it’s in the GCMS and I received my appeal record in all in electronic all email.
Hi bril23 you order gcms notes after refusal? I think you will get soon remedical..

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello, I'm new here. I am a PR in Canada. I have applied before the pandemic to sponsor my husband. My husband spent time in the US prison and was deported to his home town about 15 years ago. We have 4 children together. Everything was done and he received his pre-arrival last year January but our application to sponsor him was declined thereafter. Is this something that normally happens? why would they send the pre-arrival letter but still deny the application? We have put in the appeal but since we sent the money to the lawyer we have not heard back from him nor have we received a date for the appeal hearing. Do you think that there will be a positive outcome of the appeal? Are we missing something here? It's been about 3 years since we have seen each other in person and I have all the kids here with me. my husband needs to get here.
Step by step as you're mentioning a lot here.

1 - I think pre-arrivals is an automated process so someone prematurely sent it out but now you know prearrival doesn't mean anything. If you search other forums you will find many others with similar situation

2 - was your husband denied due to criminal inadmissibility? Since his offence occurred over 15 years ago, you can apply for criminal rehabilitation. Check out this website Criminal Inadmissibility | Canada Immigration | Immigration Lawyers (matkowsky.ca) . You might want to contact the law firm. I don't know him or his firm. This is just information.

3 - You will have to appeal it on H&C grounds. The kids will be a big factor. Do your research on similar cases on Canlii.org.

Good luck!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolly1982

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello Friends,
I have a question to ask. All of you who got updated for PCC and Re-medical, have you all received update on E-mail and gckey at the same time?
Was Gckey updated right after you received E-mail?
God bless you all. May all of us unite with our families soon.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
No yet but I called the call centre. I hope so they reopen the case. How about did you find if they have transferred the app?
I m still waiting I don't know what going on our file.. I did webform query 2weeks before but haven't received any emails from ircc.. Allah Kareem inshallah in this beautiful Ramadan Mubarak month we will get good news..I believe on Allah inshallah God makes ezy for us..

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hello Friends,
I have a question to ask. All of you who got updated for PCC and Re-medical, have you all received update on E-mail and gckey at the same time?
Was Gckey updated right after you received E-mail?
God bless you all. May all of us unite with our families soon.
My husband is the PA and he received emails telling us that a message was sent, Check you GCKey account and also the new PR for spousal portal. Also go back and read previous messages in this forum, it with help you with your questions/concerns.

Kobe_Snipez

Sep 7, 2020
Good day Sir/Madam.. please a Quick question, how long does it take to get a feedback after police clearance and medical examination completed and sent to Accra Ghana? What happens next...Thanks

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
Ohhhh my goshhh Almighty God gives Happiness to everybody.
After 7 hrs of long Grilling session judge Tucci D approved my appeal.
Praise to lord hallelujah I wish I had words to explain now no one is point fingers at your marriage sir I will allow your appeal.
Congratulations
So happy for you

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Good day Sir/Madam.. please a Quick question, how long does it take to get a feedback after police clearance and medical examination completed and sent to Accra Ghana? What happens next...Thanks
With Accra nobody knows. How long ago did you win your appeal? Did it take long to re open after you won?

Kobe_Snipez

Sep 7, 2020
With Accra nobody knows. How long ago did you win your appeal? Did it take long to re open after you won?
Won appeal in 2019. Was asked to do medical and police clearance 2weeks ago which I did. Wanted to know if anyone knows how long it took to hear back from them.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Won appeal in 2019. Was asked to do medical and police clearance 2weeks ago which I did. Wanted to know if anyone knows how long it took to hear back from them.
My husband sent everything in Feb and the medical was accepted beginning of march. As for the police certificate, the acknowledged it last monday. So its long .[/QUOTE]

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Thanks for that information. At least I know what to expect. Gods Speed to all
[/QUOTE]
Some people here, waiting after AVO, are waiting even longer than me. It depends but expect snail pace. If they process faster u wont be disappointed

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
After Winning the appeal whom can I contact to expedite or what stages the application and from where it’s going to go ?
If y’all can enlighten me it will be helpful thank you.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
After Winning the appeal whom can I contact to expedite or what stages the application and from where it’s going to go ?
If y’all can enlighten me it will be helpful thank you.
You cannot expedite your application.
When file reopens you can follow on GcKey or that new portal. As to where its going to go, you can call the call centre (hard to reach) to know where its at.
Best bet would be to ask the MP to enquire for you

Reactions: Alexis1971