+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I checked online it says if the person landing in Toronto there's a service Canada in the airport itself.... mr Google said that.
Yes, I think that's the only airport, and note it's not always open (wasn't when we did, late on a weekend night). Maybe google has that info too but too lazy I am.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Yes, I think that's the only airport, and note it's not always open (wasn't when we did, late on a weekend night). Maybe google has that info too but too lazy I am.
Yes that's the only airport, and course all service Canada have the same government hrs 8:30am-4pm, in this case the person can book a flight in that time, if possible I see fight for my husband can arrive in Toronto during the day, but it's not urgent like Alexis1971 husband already have a job offer which is great.

Sam Sun

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Do you happen to know when They transfer to Delhi? I’m also waiting my file to reopen different Visa Office I know if they transfer back to local visa office yet I couldn’t get that info.
Good luck friend. May God bless everyone and send them to their family in Canada.