+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
I know; I keep texting my husband asking him to check his email for the dispatch notice; but nothing.
God, I hope we don't have to wait another week for them to dispatch it. Let's pray.
Ask your
That's good. My husband likes waiting around; he wants to wait until he gets notification. You're like me, I want answers right now. Hope he gets it tomorrow then he can be home for your anniversary.
I did everything from Montreal I called Accra Ghana and went VFS Ghana and send them an email the passport is already stamped what's the hold up, 2 hrs later they respond.

Reactions: Shankoma75

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
That's good. My husband likes waiting around; he wants to wait until he gets notification. You're like me, I want answers right now. Hope he gets it tomorrow then he can be home for your anniversary.
that's men we woman go straight at it, thank for your wishes, am searching for ticket price is high but worth it.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
It's the same number and the one for courier tracking pray by the end of day or tomorrow you hear something.
Thank you....I tried it but its not working as yet. Guess I have to wait until I get the notification, then check 24 hours after.

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Ask your

I did everything from Montreal I called Accra Ghana and went VFS Ghana and send them an email the passport is already stamped what's the hold up, 2 hrs later they respond.
Can you pls share the number u called the Accra visa office on so that we can also try it. My application is still in process since 2019 and it took me 2yrs to get an interview which was held on the 2nd week of Jan 2022. After the interview I haven't heard nothing back from them . I have few months to celebrate 3yrs anniversary without my wife.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Can you pls share the number u called the Accra visa office on so that we can also try it. My application is still in process since 2019 and it took me 2yrs to get an interview which was held on the 2nd week of Jan 2022. After the interview I haven't heard nothing back from them . I have few months to celebrate 3yrs anniversary without my wife.
Sorry It's not IRCC is VFS for passport return

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
We are anxiously waiting. Im done with my life being on hold. 35 months is too long for nothing
It really painful am sure before next week good news is coming, for us is years when I read some post most people didn't see there spouse for 12 months and frustrated which is normal because it's not easy, imagine us the last time I saw my husband is 2019, thank God for keeping us till this time.

Shankoma75

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
It really painful am sure before next week good news is coming, for us is years when I read some post most people didn't see there spouse for 12 months and frustrated which is normal because it's not easy, imagine us the last time I saw my husband is 2019, thank God for keeping us till this time.
Me too, the last time I saw my wife was 2019 and I'm still waiting to hear from IRCC to send me ppr