Doc's Request.
Sep 15, 2017
File Transfer...
October 20, 2017
Med's Request
Sept 15, 2017
Med's Done....
Oct 06, 2017
Its been 3 months i applied for my appeal process just got confirmation nothing else when i expect some movement?
where is your IAD office?

TRK500

Mar 22, 2018
Hello all
I check my status online and this is what it says
  1. We sent ########## a letter on July 26, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. .Still to this day we have not received anything, can anyone please help me and tell me what the next step is I’m starting to get a little impatient considering it does not usually take that long to send mail
What do I do now we already won full hearing on Jan 15 2019 And medical/ police report done do I just keep waiting for snail mail to come

Reactions: Alicee

Sandhupavi

Aug 1, 2019
Hello all
  1. We sent ########## a letter on July 26, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. .Still to this day we have not received anything, can anyone please help me and tell me what the next step is I’m starting to get a little impatient considering it does not usually take that long to send mail
What do I do now we already won full hearing on Jan 15 2019 And medical/ police report done do I just keep waiting for snail mail to come

Sandhupavi

Aug 1, 2019
Hello all
Which visa office and when did u submit the medical

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Hello all
Its been almost 1.5 months, you should call cic asap.

fatima1990

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
you can take the lawyer khan khokhar Toronto he is good and experience lawyer he fight my case my case is so difficult because we have age difference last month we win the appeal I suggest you this lawyer name because my case is very difficult but he give us hope then we fight our case ALLHUMDOILLAH WE WIN

how much is your age gap? is there other red flags too?

mr chuahdary

Jul 29, 2017
HI Folk,
i am old IRCC applicant since January 2016. now my case is cleared and ready for departure to Canada this month. the question is at the start when i send application cic were required original documents Nikkah Nama, marriage certificate, birth certificate and education documents. now i am searching for my original documents how i got back my originals from cic office. is there any one knowledge where to send email and request for send back our documents
thank you all in advance

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
ThankU for your reply.
I'm not sure how this site works but no one ever answers me lol and I haven't seen anyone post since 2012.
Im wondering if you could tell me a little about the appeal process..
From when you submitted the forms, how long before they got back to you and sent your package with the transcript of what went on in the interview?
Sure send me message

mahi09

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
July 26, 2017
Doc's Request.
Sep 15, 2017
File Transfer...
October 20, 2017
Med's Request
Sept 15, 2017
Med's Done....
Oct 06, 2017
HI Folk,
i am old IRCC applicant since January 2016. now my case is cleared and ready for departure to Canada this month. the question is at the start when i send application cic were required original documents Nikkah Nama, marriage certificate, birth certificate and education documents. now i am searching for my original documents how i got back my originals from cic office. is there any one knowledge where to send email and request for send back our documents
thank you all in advance

I requested mine through Webform and also through Privacy Act. And it took about months to get it from London Visa office.

Hvank

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Hi all after the longest journey and when I was about to finally give up and move overseas we finally won our appeal. We were denied June 2018 filed for appeal July 2018 our hearing was May 27 2019 they told us a decision would be made by July 5th. and finally we won the appeal sept 5 2019. I know it is still a long journey ahead but thankfully the decision is made and we do not need to be in the unknown any longer Praying this process goes quickly thank you for all those who gave advice along the way and I’m sure I will be asking for more soon. Best of luck to all those waiting as well