+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
HI everyone
So my court case was held today, looks like we will be refused. Even though we had affidavit's from the high court and the Minister of foreign affairs verified his documents including his birth certificate which has the correct date. They are using my husband's WAEC certificate because it is a historical document but it has the wrong birth date on it. We also had an affidavit for that, but I was told it is self serving. The judge said that she will review everything and I will receive her response via mail. So that being said I am pretty sure after 2 years of waiting and several court dates, all the time and money I spent that I have lost.:(
You have full hearing or ADR
And how much long your hearing goes what’s are their concerns during hearing you have representative or not and what’s you judge from their statements and be stay positive as if you see the older post many cases receive positive decision via mail

olorvi

Nov 4, 2015
And how much long your hearing goes what’s are their concerns during hearing you have representative or not and what’s you judge from their statements and be stay positive as if you see the older post many cases receive positive decision via mail

I had a full hearing, I had to go back to court three times, and they were concerned with my husband's WAEC certificate because his birth date did not match the birth certificate, he was registered for school by a family friend and they had given the wrong day and year for his birth date, but we had the affidavit for that and were told that it is self serving, I also had fb posts relating to his birthday messages prior to him even knowing me showing his birthday as the same day and month on his birth certificate, but that did not seem to matter either. I did not have a lawyer, and I could tell by the way things went during the trial that the judge did not believe us.

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017

I had a full hearing, I had to go back to court three times, and they were concerned with my husband's WAEC certificate because his birth date did not match the birth certificate, he was registered for school by a family friend and they had given the wrong day and year for his birth date, but we had the affidavit for that and were told that it is self serving, I also had fb posts relating to his birthday messages prior to him even knowing me showing his birthday as the same day and month on his birth certificate, but that did not seem to matter either. I did not have a lawyer, and I could tell by the way things went during the trial that the judge did not believe us.
From which country you receive WAEC certificate when you receive so you attest at from higher education commission and what the next step you have because it’s not a big concern

olorvi

Nov 4, 2015
From which country you receive WAEC certificate when you receive so you attest at from higher education commission and what the next step you have because it’s not a big concern

He is from Ghana! I agree it's not a huge concern, but they are making it into one and if the judge denies the appeal then I can take it to federal court, which I will because we have done nothing wrong and we are not lying about anything.

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017

He is from Ghana! I agree it's not a huge concern, but they are making it into one and if the judge denies the appeal then I can take it to federal court, which I will because we have done nothing wrong and we are not lying about anything.
I think before hearing you should attested from the education commission and you should explain to him properly but let see what’s the decision are they take but I think it’s ok it’s not some big issue just stay positive best of luck

olorvi

Nov 4, 2015
I think before hearing you should attested from the education commission and you should explain to him properly but let see what’s the decision are they take but I think it’s ok it’s not some big issue just stay positive best of luck

When my husband got the WAEC Certificate from the office he told them that his date of birth was wrong, and asked them what could be done about it, and they told him they cannot correct the document that he would have to get an affidavit, he also asked them for a letter regarding that it cannot be changed but they told him they could not provide him with a letter. He even went to the school he attended to ask them to give him a letter and they refused to give him a letter for the mistake made. The only thing he could do was get an affidavit for the mistakes made for his birth date. I explained that as well as my husband, but they are saying its self serving and he lied about his age when he registered his birth certificate to make himself 4 years older, because i am older then he is. His first birth certificate was issued in 2013 so he had a delayed registration and that is why they are using the WAEC certificate. I agree that they should not be able to make such a big issue of that but that really is all they have and they do not want to allow him to come over.

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016

When my husband got the WAEC Certificate from the office he told them that his date of birth was wrong, and asked them what could be done about it, and they told him they cannot correct the document that he would have to get an affidavit, he also asked them for a letter regarding that it cannot be changed but they told him they could not provide him with a letter. He even went to the school he attended to ask them to give him a letter and they refused to give him a letter for the mistake made. The only thing he could do was get an affidavit for the mistakes made for his birth date. I explained that as well as my husband, but they are saying its self serving and he lied about his age when he registered his birth certificate to make himself 4 years older, because i am older then he is. His first birth certificate was issued in 2013 so he had a delayed registration and that is why they are using the WAEC certificate. I agree that they should not be able to make such a big issue of that but that really is all they have and they do not want to allow him to come over.
I think you should of hire a very good lawyer before you went back to court because in the judge and immgration office they consider this as fruad my case was baisc on something like this but it had to do with change of name you should of have friends and family writing letters for saying they know about the miss communication between the birth date and what he was doing to correct it but nothing beat prayer cause when everyone was saying that my husband wouldn't get through but God answer my prayers and he can do it for you

olorvi

Nov 4, 2015
I think you should of hire a very good lawyer before you went back to court because in the judge and immgration office they consider this as fruad my case was baisc on something like this but it had to do with change of name you should of have friends and family writing letters for saying they know about the miss communication between the birth date and what he was doing to correct it but nothing beat prayer cause when everyone was saying that my husband wouldn't get through but God answer my prayers and he can do it for you

They may want to think that it is fraud, but when you are registered for school and the date of birth shows the wrong day and year on the document, due to a mistake being made at the time of registration, that is not fraud, and an affidavit was the only thing he could get to clear it up. He also had a baptismal certificate that was issued prior to him getting his birth certificate and it has the correct date of birth on that and he did have letters as well as a high court affidavit and the foreign ministry of affairs verified his documents, but they are refusing to accept that calling it self serving, because they are in our favor.

Narendra Kaur

Nov 3, 2018
Hey, friend, can you tell e after won appeal how long it takes because we won an appeal after a full hearing on 21 November 2018 and still waiting. Although when I tried to check online for the status of my application it showed me that my lawyer had a code of conduct to open this account and if I want to check then I have to cancel code of conduct with a lawyer. so if you have any idea because I really don't want to cancel code of conduct with my lawyer because then technically I do not agree to proceed my application through my lawyer but I want to keep y lawyer for further processing.

Narendra Kaur

Nov 3, 2018
Hello all,

I am writing to see if someone can help me or been in a situation like me. I first sponsored my wife January 2014, my was refused a Visa december 2015 coz the officer thought our marraige was not genuin. I appealed the decision which I think was my biggest mistake, and after one year in January 2017, I had a hearing which was successful, I did not hire any lawer but I did ask around and I was told that my wife should get Visa within 6 months. In march 2017 I was requested for updated forms and medical for my wife which we sent in April same year, after that they asked for some more documents time to time. Now it is end of July 2018 and couple weeks ago I sent an email asking for an update, they replied back saying that my file is under further verification and it could take longer than our regular processing time and please keep the correspondence to the minimum. I have been dealing this system for almost 5 years and I have a daughter now which I have not seen and I can not travel back and I have legimit reasons which immigration is aware of. I do not know nor they would tell me an approximate time. Sometimes I think of applying my wife a visitor Visa then again I am told by people she wouldnt get one.

Can anyone guide me? Sometimes I feel like taking my case to media but I am so confused not knowing what to do.
Oh, Bro, I feel so bad because I won appeal 21 November 2018 and still waiting to hear something from VO but now I a feeling if you did not hear till now how long I a going to take. It is really frustrating. I am praying to God that for sure you already listened to some good news while I am writing this. If yes let me know. That will give me strength.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hey, friend, can you tell e after won appeal how long it takes because we won an appeal after a full hearing on 21 November 2018 and still waiting. Although when I tried to check online for the status of my application it showed me that my lawyer had a code of conduct to open this account and if I want to check then I have to cancel code of conduct with a lawyer. so if you have any idea because I really don't want to cancel code of conduct with my lawyer because then technically I do not agree to proceed my application through my lawyer but I want to keep y lawyer for further processing.

It's takes approximately 2 months after decision made befit you'll receive the documents request. This was my time frame anyways

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
You should be wait I win my appeal on 27 September 2018 and on 16 October I receive Decision letter and now still I am waiting so wait let see what’s going on

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
, Bro, I feel so bad because I won appeal 21 November 2018 and still waiting to hear something from VO but now I a feeling if you did not hear till now how long I a going to take. It is really frustrating. I am praying to God that for sure you already listened to some good news while I am writing this. If yes let me know. That will give me strength.
2 months approximately. Before documents request letter

Reactions: Shahzad latif