+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Update on ours.
Today I can access my ECAS and its showing "in process"
Then GCkey has also changed from application refused to "we are processing your application".

Slow and steady. Waiting on request for medical and other forms.

Reactions: Alicee

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Am I anywhere closer to bring done with this?

We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application to sponsor a spouse living outside Canada (F000xxxxxx):

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario on January 16, 2017.
  • The application was refused on January 19, 2018.
  • The decision was appealed and the appeal was allowed, therefore the application has been re-opened on September 17, 2018.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete was finalized.
  • The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements.
o the assessment for the applicant has been finalized at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

• The medical examination results are on file and valid until October 12, 2019 for your constituent’s spouse.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently in process.
  • A request for the Schedule A was sent by email on October 25, 2018. To ensure that the application is processed in a timely manner, we invite the applicant to provide the information within the timeframe indicated on the correspondence.
  • There is currently no specific timeframe to complete the process of the application. However, rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.

Reactions: Shahzad latif

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Wow th
Am I anywhere closer to bring done with this?

We can provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application to sponsor a spouse living outside Canada (F000xxxxxx):

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario on January 16, 2017.
  • The application was refused on January 19, 2018.
  • The decision was appealed and the appeal was allowed, therefore the application has been re-opened on September 17, 2018.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete was finalized.
  • The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements.
o the assessment for the applicant has been finalized at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.

• The medical examination results are on file and valid until October 12, 2019 for your constituent’s spouse.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently in process.
  • A request for the Schedule A was sent by email on October 25, 2018. To ensure that the application is processed in a timely manner, we invite the applicant to provide the information within the timeframe indicated on the correspondence.
  • There is currently no specific timeframe to complete the process of the application. However, rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.
Wow they give alot more information then the Paris office.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Wow th

Wow they give alot more information then the Paris office.
Don't let it fool you, I sent that requested document an hour after they requested it on October 25. Their saying they never got it even though I spoke to an officer who says they did Abd would be in touch... So I dint know what's going on!

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
This is what I notice for applicants that are from China after their case is allowed. The ones that go to Ottawa are processed much faster with less issue, and for those who goes back to HKVO are prone to more issues and take a bit longer to get ppr. Why the differences and what determine a case going forward to Ottawa as oppose to HKVO is unknown.

olorvi

Nov 4, 2015
HI everyone
So my court case was held today, looks like we will be refused. Even though we had affidavit's from the high court and the Minister of foreign affairs verified his documents including his birth certificate which has the correct date. They are using my husband's WAEC certificate because it is a historical document but it has the wrong birth date on it. We also had an affidavit for that, but I was told it is self serving. The judge said that she will review everything and I will receive her response via mail. So that being said I am pretty sure after 2 years of waiting and several court dates, all the time and money I spent that I have lost.:(

#jahmed2018

Aug 29, 2018
HI everyone
So my court case was held today, looks like we will be refused. Even though we had affidavit's from the high court and the Minister of foreign affairs verified his documents including his birth certificate which has the correct date. They are using my husband's WAEC certificate because it is a historical document but it has the wrong birth date on it. We also had an affidavit for that, but I was told it is self serving. The judge said that she will review everything and I will receive her response via mail. So that being said I am pretty sure after 2 years of waiting and several court dates, all the time and money I spent that I have lost.:(
Hey, cheer up! Stay posivite, the judge is yet to decide. I pray that God helps the judge make the right desicion and allows your appeal. I know it’s frustrating, and all that money spent, but keep your chin up. All the best.