+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi guys,
Im sponsoring my wife from vietnam. Got denied April 2018. I hired a lawyer for appeal right away. Lawyer sent appeal notice to immigration appeal division the same month of April. June 2018, immigration sent a letter saying that they have received our appeal notice. October my lawyer received files with all the details why our has been denied. Since then, no news. I went to seek help from mp. Still, the mp does not get any informations further. Call my lawyer very 2-3 weeks to get updates, still nothing. I called immigration division to get some news. All they can tell is our case is still under decision wether it will go for adr or full hearing. Its been 7 months im waiting since. The waiting time start killing my patience.

Can anybody tell how long do i have to wait more longer?
I got adr in 8 months.

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Hi guys,
Im sponsoring my wife from vietnam. Got denied April 2018. I hired a lawyer for appeal right away. Lawyer sent appeal notice to immigration appeal division the same month of April. June 2018, immigration sent a letter saying that they have received our appeal notice. October my lawyer received files with all the details why our has been denied. Since then, no news. I went to seek help from mp. Still, the mp does not get any informations further. Call my lawyer very 2-3 weeks to get updates, still nothing. I called immigration division to get some news. All they can tell is our case is still under decision wether it will go for adr or full hearing. Its been 7 months im waiting since. The waiting time start killing my patience.

Can anybody tell how long do i have to wait more longer?
It varies by provinces, if your appeal is in Toronto then it will take 9-12 months to get an ADR and 2 years to get a full hearing from the date you file your appeal. If you are from Vancouver it only take 6 months to get an ADR and 1 year for full hearing.

Cuchi

Sep 17, 2018
It varies by provinces, if your appeal is in Toronto then it will take 9-12 months to get an ADR and 2 years to get a full hearing from the date you file your appeal. If you are from Vancouver it only take 6 months to get an ADR and 1 year for full hearing.
Im in Quebec province

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
Hello everyone.

I just got a full hearing date scheduled for January 2019. I am very anxious and nervous. For the hearing, will my lawyer do most of the talking or will they be asking directly questions to me? Will they question my spouse in front of me or in another room? Any advice you can give me on what the expect at the hearing, that would be great. Thank you.
You and your spouse plus any witness will have to explain everything. Your lawyer will help to start the conversation at beginning and will do closing argument at the end to explain why the appeal should be allowed. Its very nerve wracking. All the best.

My full hearing is in this month. Loosing sleep over it I'm so nervous.

#jahmed2018

Aug 29, 2018
You and your spouse plus any witness will have to explain everything. Your lawyer will help to start the conversation at beginning and will do closing argument at the end to explain why the appeal should be allowed. Its very nerve wracking. All the best.

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully all will go well with you. Let me know how it went!

Cuchi

Sep 17, 2018

Did you had adr before the hearing?

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Again I am sharing my timeline because really I am confused why it’s going too late
Hearing date 27 September 2018 and appeal allowed
Receive Decision letter on 16 October 2018
After this everything quite no response nothing anyone guide me what’s going on or my file in Ottawa or London and why it’s take long

Cuchi

Sep 17, 2018

How long did u waited to get ur schedule for full hearing since the day you applied for appeal?

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
Again I am sharing my timeline because really I am confused why it’s going too late
Hearing date 27 September 2018 and appeal allowed
Receive Decision letter on 16 October 2018
After this everything quite no response nothing anyone guide me what’s going on or my file in Ottawa or London and why it’s take long
can you login the cic system with your UCI# https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=1.158373946.1253016776.1438465285 ? What is the date that your appeal is allowed on your decision letter? For cases that are processed in Ottawa, people usually received their document request in a month after their appeal is allowed, so most likely you case will be processed in LVO.

Last edited:

#jahmed2018

Aug 29, 2018
Can you submit an usb stick which includes your photos and video of the wedding to the IRB for evidence? Or does everything have to be paper copy?

Holymoses

Dec 30, 2016
Hello , it’s such a good job you all are putting up here , pls , Can anyone tell me how to get hold of possible question that could be asked in appeal . I need urgent response. thanks you all

Shahzad latif

Sep 7, 2017
Yah JYC I check with UCI number but still not open and in the Decision letter where the registrar sign their is 5 October 2018
can you login the cic system with your UCI# https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=1.158373946.1253016776.1438465285 ? What is the date that your appeal is allowed on your decision letter? For cases that are processed in Ottawa, people usually received their document request in a month after their appeal is allowed, so most likely you case will be processed in LVO.