Interview........
Full Hearing won
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon with hubby in sh Allah
It’s has been 19month since I appealed have not got the date yet for full hearing
soon you will get email...maximum time period is 2 year(24 months)...in 2 years your hearing will be done.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
This makes me sad to see this statement. They are clearing more files by refusing more application and put them through the appeal process which is taking far longer than previous time frame before implanting new process in Dec 2016. As long as numbers are down they can boast about it I guess. I am going to write to minister about their handling on quick refuse and time to handle appeal case.

My file was processed in Singapore, which is one of the slowest embassy as mentioned in a CBC article and continued to be same.
this makes me so angry . there are more spousal denials and for ridiculous reasons. then they boast how well they are doing in family reunification! what a damn joke. they play with people's lives! heartless that's what they are.

Reactions: Chynah and munimisu

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
Attending someone else hearing is a big help for example you get to find out what question they might ask I when to a hearing and I got a lot of information from it for 1 the minister don't really ask any question the convo is between you and the office and your lawyer the lawyer question you first then the officer I don't like is when you go to sign in you don't know if it is a sponsorships for your wife or husband or a family sponsorships the one I went to was a parent sponsorship and I learn a lot and write down some important information the officer asked but that officer was so upset
where do we find out where spousal appeal hearings are and dates of them occurring? I'm looking to go sit in on one in Calgary, but I don't know how to find when hearings are

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
soon you will get email...maximum time period is 2 year(24 months)...in 2 years your hearing will be done.
I wish we all get united with our dear ones at the earliest. But let's be realistic. Last time I called IAD Vancouver i was told that waiting time for ful hearing is one and a half year to 3 years. I appealed in first week of August 2016. My hearing is likely to be in September this year.

Reactions: Alicee

malicia

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
where do we find out where spousal appeal hearings are and dates of them occurring? I'm looking to go sit in on one in Calgary, but I don't know how to find when hearings are
Am not to sure about Calgary maybe check at the appeal board where you file your appeal in Toronto you don't need to book and its from Monday to Friday Monday to Thursday they only have morning and afternoon case Fridays they only have morning case no afternoon

Reactions: Alicee

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
Hi all, first of all thanks a lot for all the support given in this forum by everyone. We all are in the same boat.

I received my wife's bluebook just now, appeal filed in November 2017. What is my next step? Do I just wait for the appeal date and send new evidence prior to that or I can be proactive and send the evidence now? I have seen members have done both, not sure which is most positive thing to do.

Thanks again!

Jamaicanwife

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi all, first of all thanks a lot for all the support given in this forum by everyone. We all are in the same boat.

I received my wife's bluebook just now, appeal filed in November 2017. What is my next step? Do I just wait for the appeal date and send new evidence prior to that or I can be proactive and send the evidence now? I have seen members have done both, not sure which is most positive thing to do.

Thanks again!
We waited until we knew when it was, ours was ADR which is much faster than full hearing which can take 2-3 years as per others on here. If it’s full hearing, assuming waiting and sending updated info prior to trial would be the best option however some have said they send info in prior and then got ADR

Reactions: Alicee and munimisu

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
We waited until we knew when it was, ours was ADR which is much faster than full hearing which can take 2-3 years as per others on here. If it’s full hearing, assuming waiting and sending updated info prior to trial would be the best option however some have said they send info in prior and then got ADR
Thank you! How long did it took you to get your ADR date after receiving the bluebook?

Appeal2016

Oct 16, 2017
App. Filed.......
12-05 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Full Hearing won
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
will be soon with hubby in sh Allah
hy everyone what is the process after sending updated forms.What is the normal time of getting passport request??reply me please
Thank you in advance.

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017

Thanks again!
hi dear,
I can realize ur pain cos my case also refused initially then we appeal and win at ADR. Take it easy, be patient and be positive. Every thing will be just fine. U r just initially refused that's it, this is not the final decision, keep it in ur mind. So now what u need to do 1st is read ur blue book very carefully and point out each and every concerns of the immigration officer. write down all concerns. And try to make ready all answers of those concerns. Concerns are the various reasons u were refused for. Try to address all concerns because u and ur spouse know each and every single details of ur application. Discus with ur spouse, give lot more time on it. We did like this, we wrote letter to the immigration officer. Me and my wife individually and in the letter we discus our full story first then we address each and every single concerns of our blue book. We also give some reference letters from our parents, friends and relatives who attained our marriage.
We hired a lawyer, she did a good job. She attach a lot of photos of our wedding and other photos from her visit. All air ticket copy, money receipt of western union, travel documents and hotel bill copy, we went for 3 days together. Our joint bank account document and account and bank statement. And more then a thousand copy of SKYPE AND VIBER chat transcripts. Our lawyer print all this things and send to them whiten 2 months of getting our blue book. And after 2 months they selected our file for an ADR. So if u can satisfy them only then u can get a ADR chance. If not then u have to wait about 2 years. So give some afford to get an ADR. Best of luck. Wish info is helpful.

munimisu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
16-12-2016
hi dear,
I can realize ur pain cos my case also refused initially then we appeal and win at ADR. Take it easy, be patient and be positive. Every thing will be just fine. U r just initially refused that's it, this is not the final decision, keep it in ur mind. So now what u need to do 1st is read ur blue book very carefully and point out each and every concerns of the immigration officer. write down all concerns. And try to make ready all answers of those concerns. Concerns are the various reasons u were refused for. Try to address all concerns because u and ur spouse know each and every single details of ur application. Discus with ur spouse, give lot more time on it. We did like this, we wrote letter to the immigration officer. Me and my wife individually and in the letter we discus our full story first then we address each and every single concerns of our blue book. We also give some reference letters from our parents, friends and relatives who attained our marriage.
We hired a lawyer, she did a good job. She attach a lot of photos of our wedding and other photos from her visit. All air ticket copy, money receipt of western union, travel documents and hotel bill copy, we went for 3 days together. Our joint bank account document and account and bank statement. And more then a thousand copy of SKYPE AND VIBER chat transcripts. Our lawyer print all this things and send to them whiten 2 months of getting our blue book. And after 2 months they selected our file for an ADR. So if u can satisfy them only then u can get a ADR chance. If not then u have to wait about 2 years. So give some afford to get an ADR. Best of luck. Wish info is helpful.
Thank you so much AzamanRums. I really really appreciate taking your time to write in details. We are keeping our hopes high and doing everything to gather as much evidence as we can. I did go over the bluebook, but i will go over and write answers for each concern VO have. I am using an lawyer as well, we will see how he handles appeal case.

Thanks again for your kind words :) I hope you are reuniting with your loved one soon.

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thank you so much AzamanRums. I really really appreciate taking your time to write in details. We are keeping our hopes high and doing everything to gather as much evidence as we can. I did go over the bluebook, but i will go over and write answers for each concern VO have. I am using an lawyer as well, we will see how he handles appeal case.

Thanks again for your kind words :) I hope you are reuniting with your loved one soon.
hi dear,
My pleasure, I will be very happy if I can help at least one person, cos I know a bit, how frustrated and helpless a person can be at this stage. I was one of them, I went through the same path u r passing trough at this moment. Its really tough situation for genuine couples. A post on this forum can be One solution of a problem.
Anyway we have submitted our updated forms and PCC and medical last week. If everything is fine then we r expecting passport request. Wish u all the best.