+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

zar123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
hi, Critical situation here. Our all correspondence through email. my online status showing-
''' We sent you correspondence on December 5, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible.

But we didn't get any email from cic Singapore office. We r so frustrated, cos they may refuse again if we fail to send them required documents whiten 30 days. Give mail to cic to resend the mail, no idea they fix it or not. we ask GCMS note but that will take 30 days!!
Hello dnt worry, they will look at the date on which your file wss stamped in post office. Can you tell me on what grounds you were refused? Did you went through appeal?

Nursing123

Aug 13, 2017
Please see the index, we'd submitted.
Index of Content
I. Documents showing spouse as my spouse/nominee
II. Marriage Certificate, Property Registry in joint name,
III. Documents explaining Passport Express Service
IV. Spouse’s Government issued documents/IDs reflecting my name as her spouse
V. Communication Records
(1) Skype chat cecords
(2) Skype chat records
(3) Calling records from calling card
(4) Cellphone bill reflecting spouse’s number
(5) Whatsapp Chat records
VI. Money Transfer records
VII. Photos Marriage
VIII. Photos Honeymoon
IX. Photos of Leisure Time at home, short trips, and some restaurant visits.
X. Travel itinerary, Hotel Booking, Family vacations with photos
XI. Notice of Assessment of previous years with latest payslip

Minister's Counsel, was appreciating the disclosure we'd submitted, and appreciated all the evidences.
Thanks a lot

Really appreciated

Nursing123

Aug 13, 2017
600 pages of chat history wouldn't do much....i only had 10 pictures, I had my name changed to my husband's last name, we had a joint account, I was on his insurance as beneficiary and he was on mine as well. We submitted land documents that had both our names and I had 5pages of just watsapp calls. That' it....i hope that helps a bit. Good luck
Thanks

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hello dnt worry, they will look at the date on which your file wss stamped in post office. Can you tell me on what grounds you were refused? Did you went through appeal?

They said marriage is not genuine. we appeal and Yes we win at our adr after 1 year of our appeal.

Reactions: Alicee

zar123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
They said marriage is not genuine. we appeal and Yes we win at our adr after 1 year of our appeal.
Thats great! last day I had my interview. the officer said "she has concerns nd will review it". But she got my police clearance and our Chat History which was hundreds of pages, she alsea asked for the new updated forms. I am worried about word "concern nd review". I feel like I am refused....

Reactions: AzamanRums

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
I guess I'm in the boat with everyone else that is in for the long haul. My appeal is going to full hearing. Ontario needs to do something about this backlog. 2 years is a long time to wait for a hearing date. :(
Im so sorry your going to a full hearing. I am too but at my ADR i was told i will get a date by next year around November. I hope , so im going back home to be with my husband in the new yesf until then.

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
Dear All,

First up, I woul like to express my gratitude to each one of you, for helping us through full hearing of our appeal.

Our hearing was on Dec 6 2017, and after 2 hours 30 minutes of session, Minister’s counsel submitted for Appeal to be Allowed, in short, we won our appeal.

It was very cordial and unbiased. I really appreciate the gesture of Minister’s counsel, who supported all the evidences, and requested for appeal to be allowed.

This was very intense session, they called my wife and spoke with her for full 50 minutes, after I was asked many question pertaining to our marriage.

We did not hire any lawyer or consultant, we prepared everything on our own, with the help of other members of this forum, VG73, was the first one, who suggested not to hire lawyer/consultant, and provided me lots of questionnaire.

To all in waiting, please prepare everything on your own, and win it.
Congrats!! Im going to a full hearing too. I just have a question. Did you have to supply them with phone cards? Is it those prepaid ones where you just go to the store to buy?

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Congrats!! Im going to a full hearing too. I just have a question. Did you have to supply them with phone cards? Is it those prepaid ones where you just go to the store to buy?
Thanks. Please note that you will have to show them the call records, not calling cards, so please sign up for calling card company something like LYCATALK, you can download call records for past few months every 2 months. Also, whatapp chat played great role, and on that chat, please discuss you things like futureplans etc, not just basic chat.

The main focus is on topics below, belive me, all the questions asked were in the same order as mentioned on their website. Hiring a lawyer/consultant, doesn't help much. Considering my own case, whcih had lots of turns and twists, I'm 100% sure, and confident that lawyer would've been an accessory in losing this case. As they give stories and epics to show that they are working.

To decide this, the Member may consider evidence about:

• How you met your spouse and how your relationship developed;
  • The circumstances of your engagement and marriage, including the knowledge and involvement of your families;
  • What you did after you got married, including the contact you have had with your spouse;
  • What you know about each other;
  • What you plan for your future together; and
  • Any other information that may help the Member decide your appeal.

Reactions: Soulmatestory

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Good day brothers and sisters,
How are you all doing? I have read all most applicant on here, am just adding my voice too, hiring a lawyer is a waste of money because they have little to do in the case as most of the talking will be done by the spouses I mean applicant and sponsor.
My case after the refusal in January this year, my wise was so worried went around looking for a lawyer because she was just to stressed and can't believe CIC Ghana can ever refused our application with all the documents submitted as supporting documents to our application.
Well we got a Nigerian lawyer in Toronto that charged $4000 so appeal filed by us with the IAD, it took some time before we receive our bluebook I was thinking we ll get ADR but not d case, we were on full hearing which we were asked to wait 24 months to get date, i have been calling periodically to the office of IAD still same response nd our lawyer nog really helping after collecting $2000 already, if email sent to him we wont get response, IAD advised that he should apply for ADR he never respond or give any advice. So please if you dont want mess yourself up dont bother getting a lawyer, majority of them are heartless.

Reactions: SV670

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
How are you all doing? I have read all most applicant on here, am just adding my voice too, hiring a lawyer is a waste of money because they have little to do in the case as most of the talking will be done by the spouses I mean applicant and sponsor.
My case after the refusal in January this year, my wise was so worried went around looking for a lawyer because she was just to stressed and can't believe CIC Ghana can ever refused our application with all the documents submitted as supporting documents to our application.
Well we got a Nigerian lawyer in Toronto that charged $4000 so appeal filed by us with the IAD, it took some time before we receive our bluebook I was thinking we ll get ADR but not d case, we were on full hearing which we were asked to wait 24 months to get date, i have been calling periodically to the office of IAD still same response nd our lawyer nog really helping after collecting $2000 already, if email sent to him we wont get response, IAD advised that he should apply for ADR he never respond or give any advice. So please if you dont want mess yourself up dont bother getting a lawyer, majority of them are heartless.

They do nothing but still charge a lot....am surprise people with adr are hiring lawyer's when all the talking is done by you and not them. I have really learn from mine...as Samola has stated, hiring a lawyer is just a waste of money and time.. if you can't read or write then get someone that can help u but not a lawyer...thanks

Reactions: samola10 and SV670

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
They do nothing but still charge a lot....am surprise people with adr are hiring lawyer's when all the talking is done by you and not them. I have really learn from mine...as Samola has stated, hiring a lawyer is just a waste of money and time.. if you can't read or write then get someone that can help u but not a lawyer...thanks
When I received date of my full hearing, I enquired on this forum for lawyer, and @VG73 just suggested "why hire a lawyer?", yet I went to a lawyer and who wanted $5,000 upfront with no guaruntee, and when i requested him to reduce some, he was rude and told me, let's not waste his time or mine. I immediately got up and left his office, and started preparing everything on our own.
It's basically, you and your spouse does the talking, and lawyer/consultants plays no role, and yet charge $5-6K.

Reactions: Alicee and VG73

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
If you wish to get back $2,000, please send me message.

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
When I received date of my full hearing, I enquired on this forum for lawyer, and @VG73 just suggested "why hire a lawyer?", yet I went to a lawyer and who wanted $5,000 upfront with no guaruntee, and when i requested him to reduce some, he was rude and told me, let's not waste his time or mine. I immediately got up and left his office, and started preparing everything on our own.
It's basically, you and your spouse does the talking, and lawyer/consultants plays no role, and yet charge $5-6K.
Thank you SV670 FOR THE TRUST