Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
hi, Critical situation here :) our all correspondence through email. my online status showing-
''' We sent you correspondence on December 5, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. '''

But we didn't get any email from cic Singapore office. We r so frustrated, cos they may refuse again if we fail to send them required documents whiten 30 days. Give mail to cic to resend the mail, no idea they fix it or not. we ask GCMS note but that will take 30 days!!
5th December we mail cic about change our representative and my wife will be our representative now, cic reply mail on 5th December asking us a signed imm 5476 Representative form and we sent that. So we r confused weather the change of status is about the representative forms? Or we miss the mail about our Medical, updated forms and pcc request which we r expecting for last 2 months after wining our adr !!

please advice if someone face same situation and overcome it. :( :(
Can you read the corresponding message onkine on GC key ?

You could try emailing them or calling CIC saying you never recieved a email or letter

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can you read the corresponding message onkine on GC key ?

You could try emailing them or calling CIC saying you never recieved a email or letter

what is GC key? how it works? please let me know.

My online status showing-
''' We sent you correspondence on December 5, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. '''

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
what is GC key? how it works? please let me know.

My online status showing-
Do you have FB or viber ?? I can send you screenshots of what I mean

Nursing123

Aug 13, 2017
Hello all
please help me what to send for ADR. can we send them 600 pages chat history or what else. Please help me what to send them and how many picture

Thanks

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
Hello all
please help me what to send for ADR. can we send them 600 pages chat history or what else. Please help me what to send them and how many picture

Thanks
I sent
-chat conversations with me and husband, husband and my parents, me and his family
-,screenshots of video chat with me , husband and my mom
- letters from my parents, his family, both our friends
9 months worth of phone bills
- photos especially with family members
- I'm also pregnant so I sent ultrasound photos, letter from physician and screen shots of conversations about the baby between me and husband, me and his family and me and my family and friends

Be strategic though....look at why you got refused...the specific details and make your evidence speak to that

Reactions: Alicee

VG73

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hongkong
Visa Office......
Hk.
App. Filed.......
1-10-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-08-2017
That's should be good enough
I sent
-chat conversations with me and husband, husband and my parents, me and his family
- I'm also pregnant so I sent ultrasound photos, letter from physician and screen shots of conversations about the baby between me and husband, me and his family and me and my family and friends

Be strategic though....look at why you got refused...the specific details and make your evidence speak to tha
I sent

Be strategic though....look at why you got refused...the specific details and make your evidence speak to that
That should be enough proof. Just make a copy of yourself too.

Reactions: SV670

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Hello all

Thanks

600 pages of chat history wouldn't do much....i only had 10 pictures, I had my name changed to my husband's last name, we had a joint account, I was on his insurance as beneficiary and he was on mine as well. We submitted land documents that had both our names and I had 5pages of just watsapp calls. That' it....i hope that helps a bit. Good luck

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
I updated the web form twice and also had my MP’s office forward them the email. My “use of representative” form still hasn’t been received after sending it twice via the web form. Hopefully next week we will get the info they are looking for....seems even though you win, your still in the dark which is really frustrating
For sure..after and august 10 dm. The file had a bring forward date of Sept. 15. But didn't actually have ppr until Oct 4.

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
So can anyone

Congrats
Can you tell me when did you filed the appeal the exact date ?
Feb 11, 2016, and on Oct 25, 2017 received a call from IRB (Immigration & Refugee board) for date, I chose first available (Dec 6), handed over more disclosure (about 250 pages).

Reactions: msrangi

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Hello all

Thanks
Please see the index, we'd submitted.
Index of Content
I. Documents showing spouse as my spouse/nominee
II. Marriage Certificate, Property Registry in joint name,
III. Documents explaining Passport Express Service
IV. Spouse’s Government issued documents/IDs reflecting my name as her spouse
V. Communication Records
(1) Skype chat cecords
(2) Skype chat records
(3) Calling records from calling card
(4) Cellphone bill reflecting spouse’s number
(5) Whatsapp Chat records
VI. Money Transfer records
VII. Photos Marriage
VIII. Photos Honeymoon
IX. Photos of Leisure Time at home, short trips, and some restaurant visits.
X. Travel itinerary, Hotel Booking, Family vacations with photos
XI. Notice of Assessment of previous years with latest payslip

Minister's Counsel, was appreciating the disclosure we'd submitted, and appreciated all the evidences.

Reactions: munimisu and Alicee

SV670

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
26-Jan-2013
Interview........
25-June-2014
Hello all

Thanks
Also, when you submit these documents as disclosure, please be very specific to bind together with separator/tab, it should look professional, please keep this in mind, the lawyers/consultants gonna charge for all these services beside their fees.

Reactions: munimisu and Alicee

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
hi, Critical situation here. Our all correspondence through email. my online status showing-
''' We sent you correspondence on December 5, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible.

But we didn't get any email from cic Singapore office. We r so frustrated, cos they may refuse again if we fail to send them required documents whiten 30 days. Give mail to cic to resend the mail, no idea they fix it or not. we ask GCMS note but that will take 30 days!!

zar123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
hi, Critical situation here. Our all correspondence through email. my online status showing-
''' We sent you correspondence on December 5, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible.

Hello dnt worry, they will look at the date on which your file wss stamped in post office. Can you tell me on what grounds you were refused? Did you went through appeal?