+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
I see only for first envelope used asap. Not the second one to be used by cic.
Bummer. Call them in morning.
I'll head over to Canada Post as I have to pick something up anyway but I'm thinking they won't be able to find anything based on a receipt like that, I also contacted CPC to let them know what happened, maybe they'll be kind enough to give me the codes once they opened the package. I really don't care that much about the code so long my passport doesn't get lost in the mail! I glanced over the codes before I put the envelopes inside the main one so if anything I can try to guess the last three set of numbers, anywhere from 001 to 999 :D.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaryL

Nursing123

Aug 13, 2017
Hello guys
Thanks for the reply last time
Finally i received the blue book at exactly 120 days whats next. How I can get the date they will call me.can anybody help me with that
Really appreciated
Thanks

Reactions: Alicee

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Hello guys
Finally i received the blue book at exactly 120 days whats next. How I can get the date they will call me.can anybody help me with that
Really appreciated
Thanks
They'll send you a "Notice to appear" letter containing the date and time they'll be phoning you. Could take a few months.

Reactions: Galano1213

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Hello guys
Really appreciated
Thanks
What was refusal reasons. Not genuine?
Anything else? Where in Canada are you?

gehtrew

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/October/2014
Doc's Request.
04/Febuary/2015
AOR Received.
16/Febuary/2015
File Transfer...
01/March/2015./SA
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
03/June/2014
Interview........
2/9/2015
Passport Req..
In-Process/07/August/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In God Timing
My passport is with POS VO since May of 2017,I sent an e mail "specific enquiry " and was told no documents was received after three months at the POS VO,so I decided to go there myself and enquiry about my passport and other documents,after an hour waiting to see an officer the supervisor came out and told me that the officer handling my case/processing had my documents for those three months on here desk all along,I got no explaination to why anything was done in processing my application.I think this was deliberately done by the officer in delaying the processing of my case. My passport is now with POS VO One hundred and Six (106) days,very unfair,I see other folks got their passport in a couple of days,is there anything I can do?

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Your spouse needs to relay this info to her MP. Have you ever asked for assistance from mp before? Myself, I go bother them, I never talked to him personally. But the assistants do call IAD or CIC. Sometimes I need to vent.
As well they brief the MP in weekly meetings.
My husband's file has been at DM since August 10. Last step...is excruciating.
Hope your action spurs them to get a move on.

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
My passport is with POS VO since May of 2017,I sent an e mail "specific enquiry " and was told no documents was received after three months at the POS VO,so I decided to go there myself and enquiry about my passport and other documents,after an hour waiting to see an officer the supervisor came out and told me that the officer handling my case/processing had my documents for those three months on here desk all along,I got no explaination to why anything was done in processing my application.I think this was deliberately done by the officer in delaying the processing of my case. My passport is now with POS VO One hundred and Six (106) days,very unfair,I see other folks got their passport in a couple of days,is there anything I can do?
That is so unfortunate, I'm actually afraid of that happening to me. You should contact your local MP like Mary said, in a case like this, it might actually make a difference. I think you are supposed to get your passport in within ten days from the day the visa office receives it, 106 days is a little much.

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Thanks dear

Few months could be 3-4 months :(:( oh my god its really stressful
Just hang in there, it gets better. I know it seems like a nightmare - and it is tbh - but in no time you'll be with your partner and all of this will be in the past.

gehtrew

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/October/2014
Doc's Request.
04/Febuary/2015
AOR Received.
16/Febuary/2015
File Transfer...
01/March/2015./SA
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
03/June/2014
Interview........
2/9/2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In God Timing
Your spouse needs to relay this info to her MP. Have you ever asked for assistance from mp before? Myself, I go bother them, I never talked to him personally. But the assistants do call IAD or CIC. Sometimes I need to vent.
As well they brief the MP in weekly meetings.
My husband's file has been at DM since August 10. Last step...is excruciating.
Hope your action spurs them to get a move on.
Yes my spouse did,we had the MP send case specific enquiry and the officer did not respond or reply to the MP, nor did reply to our case specific enquiry.After passport the passport is requested can they still be doing back ground check?

gehtrew

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/October/2014
Doc's Request.
04/Febuary/2015
AOR Received.
16/Febuary/2015
File Transfer...
01/March/2015./SA
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
03/June/2014
Interview........
2/9/2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In God Timing
That is so unfortunate, I'm actually afraid of that happening to me. You should contact your local MP like Mary said, in a case like this, it might actually make a difference. I think you are supposed to get your passport in within ten days from the day the visa office receives it, 106 days is a little much.
Is it possible after your passport is requested that they can still be doing back ground check?

tamyeh

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Is it possible after your passport is requested that they can still be doing back ground check?
Oh, I know that they never reply to e-mail enquiries from applicants but not replying to MP is news to me, maybe they'd have replied if the MP had phoned or something. Anyway, when you receive a passport request it means they are ready to process your visa, the only reason they'd conduct any more checks would be if you informed them of any changes in your situation (family changes, criminal offenses, etc.), and this is something the MP should ask them.

RAFAH2017

Jun 1, 2017
Hi Everyone .

after we had a successful ADR session in Toronto , AND we sent all Doc and Medical check . now I can see in my online portal " decision made" with no further explanation , we don't receive any letter in regard to the decision.

Any idea about that ??

Reactions: Alicee