App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-2014- 12-2014
File Transfer...
07-31-2014
samola10 said:
Quick response, great
my wife is my sponsor and she live in Hamilton Ontario .
my counsel was contracted after we submitted our notice of appeal.

IAD phone number
Ontario (except Ottawa)
(416) 954-1000
Fax (416) 954-1165

samola10

Jan 17, 2016
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
Doc's Request.
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-04-2016
Med's Request
29-11-2016 done re-medical and will be sent to accra by doctor
Med's Done....
24-07-2015, medical now confirmed passed on 22-04-2016. Thank God, 07-10-2016 schedule A, additional family information, police certificate Nigeria nd Uk nd kids medicals requested nd all submitted
Interview........
not my portion IJN, on the 05/01/2017 eCas show decision made... Thank God, journey almost completed.
Passport Req..
soon
Thank you
I got ur message and called the rep confirmed they received it and sent acknowledgement since 27/1/2017 unfortunately she moved from former address and I contacted former landlord and he confirmed some mails arrived but they thrown them away, very unusual to behave in such a way telling me he did not know who sent the mail despite having my email address.
Well the good thing is we are able to contact the office to resend.
thank you and I ll update you as we progress

Ramidelhi

Feb 22, 2017
Hi our file is selected for ADR in Vancouver how many chances that we can win mine is second marriage &my wife's first in interview they said marriage is not genuine . My visa office is delhi

Reactions: Alicee

Ramidelhi

Feb 22, 2017
Ramidelhi said:
Hi our file is selected for ADR in Vancouver how many chances that we can win mine is second marriage &my wife's first in interview they said marriage is not genuine . My visa office is delhi
. My lawyer said there is very low chance in ADR

neepk

Oct 28, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13th 2014
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
July 31 2014
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
No
Hi All

Finally I got court date for May 15th- full hearing.

Any idea about question and proof i need to bring with me to court?

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi All the Members.. I have a great news. Today we got the request of updated forms and Medical request :) :) :) :)
. I just need some help with how to submit to them all this. I have following lines on the bottom of the email...

Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized translation in either English or French.
· Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.

· Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB.

Does it mean that we will fill all the forms and scanned and send them and what about the medical and police clearance ..how will be submit that..

I will really appreciate the replies.

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
Tina dhaliwal said:
Hi All the Members.. I have a great news. Today we got the request of updated forms and Medical request :) :) :) :)
. I just need some help with how to submit to them all this. I have following lines on the bottom of the email...

Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized translation in either English or French.
· Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.

· Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB.

Does it mean that we will fill all the forms and scanned and send them and what about the medical and police clearance ..how will be submit that..

Are you already set up on myCIC?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

If not, you can also use IRCC Webform:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

brookslakeside

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014 (updated IMM1344), Submitted October 2014
File Transfer...
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2015, Full Hearing December 7, 2016, Oral Decision given right away, Written Decision received December 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Request for Updated Forms,Medical &Police Clearances: January 23, 2017, Emailed Scanned Copies February 22,2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Tina dhaliwal said:

You have to do your medical right away since you are given just 30 days. For e medical, the doctor`s office will send the result to the Ottawa office i believe. For my part, they called me after 5 days of my medical that they sent it already.

For police clearances, you have 60 days. In my case i had Hongkong, Dubai, Philippines police clearances. That`s why it took me 30 days to email scanned copies of my police clearances, passport page, updated form to Ottawa. Good luck.

brookslakeside

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014 (updated IMM1344), Submitted October 2014
File Transfer...
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2015, Full Hearing December 7, 2016, Oral Decision given right away, Written Decision received December 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Request for Updated Forms,Medical &Police Clearances: January 23, 2017, Emailed Scanned Copies February 22,2017
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Ramidelhi said:
. My lawyer said there is very low chance in ADR
First of all you are one of the lucky ones who will have ADR. I also had my ADR last May 2016 but failed and had a Full Hearing 7 months later and appeal was granted. Now is the time for you and your lawyer to study your case very well. Study the Bluebook. Write down possible questions and answers. Each case is unique! By the way read all the contents of your chat messages, communication. My partner was actually asked why i wrote those things and other topics we had in our chat. The officer also had an issue why we don`t have a bank account together(we have a credit card together) and why there was no effort to visit regularly. The Officer came from Vancouver and he was such a rude guy. A different atmosphere happened at our full hearing, both the Judge and Minister`s counsel were so nice and professional it was weird :D

wait_so_long

Jul 31, 2016
brookslakeside said:
First of all you are one of the lucky ones who will have ADR. I also had my ADR last May 2016 but failed and had a Full Hearing 7 months later and appeal was granted. Now is the time for you and your lawyer to study your case very well. Study the Bluebook. Write down possible questions and answers. Each case is unique! By the way read all the contents of your chat messages, communication. My partner was actually asked why i wrote those things and other topics we had in our chat. The officer also had an issue why we don`t have a bank account together(we have a credit card together) and why there was no effort to visit regularly. The Officer came from Vancouver and he was such a rude guy. A different atmosphere happened at our full hearing, both the Judge and Minister`s counsel were so nice and professional it was weird :D
This.

ADR is an opportunity to cut years off your appeal process, especially if your IAD office is outside of Vancouver. Don't blow this chance. Do your homework and take advantage of this time to prepare. The fact that they granted you ADR means that they think that your case can be settled in less than one hour, without counsel, and without talking to any witnesses. It seems your lawyer has a negative attitude about ADR. Don't let that colour your outlook; many people have had their appeals forwarded at ADR. Worst case, it will help you prepare for the full hearing.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
wait_so_long said:
This.

ADR is an opportunity to cut years off your appeal process, especially if your IAD office is outside of Vancouver. Don't blow this chance. Do your homework and take advantage of this time to prepare. The fact that they granted you ADR means that they think that your case can be settled in less than one hour, without counsel, and without talking to any witnesses. It seems your lawyer has a negative attitude about ADR. Don't let that colour your outlook; many people have had their appeals forwarded at ADR. Worst case, it will help you prepare for the full hearing.
Perhaps there is not enough money in an adr for your lawyer as opposed to a full hearing.

Tina dhaliwal

Star Member
May 2, 2014
brookslakeside said:
You have to do your medical right away since you are given just 30 days. For e medical, the doctor`s office will send the result to the Ottawa office i believe. For my part, they called me after 5 days of my medical that they sent it already.

For police clearances, you have 60 days. In my case i had Hongkong, Dubai, Philippines police clearances. That`s why it took me 30 days to email scanned copies of my police clearances, passport page, updated form to Ottawa. Good luck.
Thanks very much your replying dear..we are getting medical very soon.

wjmund

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Creston, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Hi all. My wife will be LANDING in Vancouver Airport. She is Chinese and can not write English, only her name. When she shows her Visa and COPR will she have to write anything? She thinks i should be able to go in and help her, but i do not think possible. Any thoughts please.

Reactions: Alicee

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Do you have a date for adr? Just curious

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Sorry, greenrider do you have a date for adr?