july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
HEY GUYS ! LIKE U GUYS KNOW THAT MY HUBBY WAS REFUSED ON NOV 15 AFTER THE INTERVIEW..BUT WE HAVEN'T RECIEVED THE REFUSAL LETTER YET..BUT I AM NOT GONA WAIT TILL THE LETTER COME .SO I HIRED A LAWYER AND SHE HAD APPEAL WITH OUT THE LETTER .AND SHE ALSO REQUESTED THE REFUSAL LETTER FROM THE VISA OFFICE ABOARD...I AM HOPING TO GET THROUGH AN ADR....HOW DO WE GET SELECTED 4 THE ADR ANY ONE WHO EXPERIENCED? PLS SHARE..

noor.30.09

Dec 17, 2011
Dear rathika

If really ur hubby was rejected a copy of the refusal letter will come to ur add in canada and also to ADR if u know the reason of refusal then ok if u dont know the reason hw ur lawyer praper for hearing

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
livin said:
my lawyer said that i will receive the "record" which will list the reason why my husband was refused.
Apparently the Visa Office has a quota, and chances of getting a visa around Christmas aren't that good.
My husband answered all the visa officers questions and she was just trying to find somethin to refuse him on and couldn't in his face. She even lied to him telling him that she can see that our relationship is genuine and that she will call him to tell him when to bring his passport-we were 100% sure that he was going to get the visa. she basically lied to his face and stated the opposite in the letter. How can people live with themselves lieing like that?
The VO in Rabat.... her report is FULL OF LIES!

I called my husband RIGHT AFTER the interview on September 12, so I know what were the questions and what were his answers. The notes taken by the VO do NOT match with his answers and I am at a loss!

She asked him why I became Bahai and when was that. He said he did not know. This I believe is true as I don't recall talking to him about this.

He asked her why he loves me. He said because I am understanding, sweet and I don't smoke!!! LOL How ridiculous is that! What he said was that his religion and my religion have similarities, that is no alcohol no smoking. The VO mixed everything up!

The VO asked him to give her examples of situations in which his wife has demonstrated that she is understanding and he said NO. Huh?

She asked him if there are other reasons why he loves his wife. He said we like the same things. So she asked him what and he said "euhhhhhh". Huh

She asked her question again but in different ways and he did not respond. Huh That is not true! He said he gave her answers!

She asked him what are his wife's flaws. He said none. She does not believe that as nobody is perfect. He told me HE IS the one who said that, that nobody is perfect, not her!

She asked him something about age difference. He said he does not see or feel any differences between us. She told him how surprising is that since we are at different periods of our life and we don't have the same life experiences. She said my husband did not reply. That is NOT TRUE! He gave her a long answer which she did not noted obviously. I know what he said so I won't write it here as it would be too long.

My husband told her he loves me and that everybody thinks he is using me to immigrate to Canada, but it is not the case he said. My husband told the VO he loves my spirit, that we share a spiritual bond together and he feels he is in Paradise with me.

The VO asked him questions about me, my work, my leisure activities, my interests, my likes, my dislikes, my friends, my son, why not have a big wedding party in the traditions of Moroccans to have a big party. He did not answer. IT IS NOT TRUE!!! He answered them all! I remember his answers! As for the wedding, he explained why! I remember his answers and besides we practiced all the answers for 2 weeks prior to the interview!

The VO asked him questions about his future plans with his wife and he said they do not speak of it, but would really like to have children, it is important to him. The VO pointed out that this could be very difficult for us because of the advanced age of guarantor. THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!! Many times we speak of our future plans, we just did that in 3 years! He told her he wanted to work hard to help me pay off my debts and build a little house 2 floors on the land I purchased a couple of years ago! He also told her we planned to travel together to meet my parents. How can she lie like this! As for the children it is not true! He told her he never wanted to have any and he added that even if he was with a woman his age and having children with her, he would have another sort of challenges with this woman. He chose to be with me and have this challenge with me (not to have children) but at least he knows he is happy with me. He could be with another woman and have children but not have this happiness with her like he has with me. The VO asked him if we talked about this issue (children) and he said no. That is NOT true. We talked about this issue several times!!! How can she lie like this!

Here are the end of the notes:
Req provides a contact proofs and photos given that the applicant and the respondents do not share the same culture, do not share the same religion and have different life experiences, given the fact that applicant and respondents have a difference age is significantly incompatible with the customs and traditions of Morocco, given the fact that the applicant has a precarious socio-professional situation in Morocco, has no job and stable income, and immigration to Canada he would improve its financial situation and professional interview seems necessary to evaluate the good faith of the relationship.

Reactions: Alicee

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
HEY GUYS HOPING YOU'LL ARE HAVING A GREAT HOLIDAYS....

WELL THE UPDATE I HAVE IS...I WENT AHEAD AND APPEAL WITH OUT THE REFUSAL LETTER ON DEC 16 AND YESTURDAY DEC 23 GOT A LETTER SAYING THAT THEY GOT MY NOTICE OF APPEAL ;) AND AS SOON AS THE REFUSAL LETTER COMES IN TO SEND IT TO THEM..GREAT I FEEL HAPPY THAT THEY GOT MY NOTICE OF APPEAL IN..ALSO IAD ADVICED ME THAT I WILL BE GETTING THE ENTIRE FILE ("BULE FILE") IN 120 DAYS..AND THAT IT WOULD TAKE ABOUT 10 TO 12 MONTHS TO SET A DATE FOR THE HEARING..BUT I HOPE I GET AN ADR HEARING INSTEAD OF A FULL HEARING...WHAT U GUYS THINK AND WHAT ADVICE U CAN GIVE ME? PLEASE SHARE UR THOUGHTS.....

GOD BLESS U ALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEWYEAR.... :)

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
hi guys first merry christmas for you all...ok soon i will go throught interview so i need some edvice from you all who have experince i need to know haw much picter i can take with me us i have about 1000 or so haw much mails i can print us i have a lots too i have emails from the last year march 2010 so i need to print all what i have from that time till now?pls any edvice it will help good
god help you all and thnx in edvice

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
My husband and I had a very good meeting on Skype for 2 hours with our Immigration Consultant. You know what we discovered? The notes were written SIX WEEKS AFTER THE INTERVIEW! What happened? That is why the notes are full of lies and inventions! It is totally the OPPOSITE of what my husband said or not said! Did the VO delete our notes by mistake? Did she lose them in some way and 6 weeks later decided to write another set of notes? During ALL THAT TIME, she met and talked with other people and she dealt with many applications. Somehow she mixed my husband with someone else!!! According to our IC, she should have contacted my husband and asked him to come for a second interview. This is quite bizarre!

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
hey guys happy new year to all....

i just recieved my caips notes and again my friend charlie help me read these notes . the visa officer refused my husband's visa under section 4 and section 39......but still haven't recieved the refusal letter as of yet but it looks like its on its way....

hey habibti how are you? did you get any update from the appeal board after appealing? keep me updated

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
rathika2011 said:
hey guys happy new year to all....

i just recieved my caips notes and again my friend charlie help me read these notes . the visa officer refused my husband's visa under section 4 and section 39......but still haven't recieved the refusal letter as of yet but it looks like its on its way....

hey habibti how are you? did you get any update from the appeal board after appealing? keep me updated
No, nothing yet. What is under section 4 and section 39?

I am ok... just tired, very tired. There are 180 more days before I go visit my husband. It is going to be a loooooong winter!

Happy New Year 2012 to you and all the others!

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
wow nice to hear that u will be seeing your husband soon i am also going to visit him soon.

under section A39 of Immigration Act the applicant is unadmissible to enter Canada as the sponsor is financlly not stable and cannot support the person

section R4 is bad faith

but i have send the appeal notice on the 16 of december and i recieved a letter from the appeal board on 23 of december they have recieved my appeal notice.

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

well we got refused on dec 1,2010 the dec 12th 2011 went to ADR and WON!!!!!

then dec 19th received the copy of the ADR

then they will send it to Rabat, then the remedical and security ...does anyone know how long it will take?????

Thanks and to all Happy New Year 2012 hopefully all will be reunited with their loved ones.........

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
rathika2011 said:
wow nice to hear that u will be seeing your husband soon i am also going to visit him soon.

under section A39 of Immigration Act the applicant is unadmissible to enter Canada as the sponsor is financlly not stable and cannot support the person

section R4 is bad faith

but i have send the appeal notice on the 16 of december and i recieved a letter from the appeal board on 23 of december they have recieved my appeal notice.
Ok I understand, I remember now about your case.

Yes, I received the letter from the appeal board already. It said they did not get the refusal letter and they were unsure if we appeal or not. It was sent to them, it is just it was not the original one and the copy they got was very pale. So we fax them the original one.

See my husband soon? lol The last time I saw him was August 4 and I won't see him before June 30! I am miserable here... it is a complete year without each other!

livin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Habibti said:
Ok I understand, I remember now about your case.

Yes, I received the letter from the appeal board already. It said they did not get the refusal letter and they were unsure if we appeal or not. It was sent to them, it is just it was not the original one and the copy they got was very pale. So we fax them the original one.

See my husband soon? lol The last time I saw him was August 4 and I won't see him before June 30! I am miserable here... it is a complete year without each other!
I can understand your frustration, just try to stay positive. Everything will be fine in God's time. I am also in the same situation. I plan on going to visit my husband next month and hopefully the adr will follow shortly. I must admit i am also miserable, but that's not going to change anything.

Alberto70

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
Hello everyone,

My conjugal partner application has been rejected. My partner and I plan on making an appeal. We are considering marriage very soon. My question is: is it possible to present a marriage certificate at an appeal for a rejected "conjugal partner" application, or is it obligatory to initiate another application under family class, "marriage"?

In addition, since one year from the medical visit has passed, will I be required to have a new medical visit prior to the appeal?

We would be very grateful for any information you may have.

Thanks to all. Happy new year! :)

lonely2011

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2010
Interview........
26-01-2011
Alberto70 said:
Hello everyone,

My conjugal partner application has been rejected. My partner and I plan on making an appeal. We are considering marriage very soon. My question is: is it possible to present a marriage certificate at an appeal for a rejected "conjugal partner" application, or is it obligatory to initiate another application under family class, "marriage"?

In addition, since one year from the medical visit has passed, will I be required to have a new medical visit prior to the appeal?

We would be very grateful for any information you may have.

Thanks to all. Happy new year! :)
I was refused under conjugal category, appealed then got married, then faxed my marriage certificated to CBSA and IAD and they allowed ADR because of it.
You will need new medical but they will ask you to do it if your appeal is allowed